Teehee Maccaroni is the bane of my fucking existence

Teehee Maccaroni is the bane of my fucking existence.

Every fucking campaign that my GM runs inevitably at some point involves running into an NPC named "Teehee Maccaroni," who the GM affectionately describes as "an epic level sorcerer who's also a retarded nudist gnome."

Teehee Maccaroni wander the countryside with a unique Rod of Wonders powered by "retard magic" shoved up his anus, and he casts the Rod of Wonders by diddling his penis. He says nothing but his own name in different inflections and the phrase "I like-a the goodberry, gimme gimme the goodberry." The GM thinks it's hilarious to have this character show up during the middle of encounters we're struggling at and start jerking off magic everywhere.

But the worst part is his chant. He wanders around chanting his name, so when he's about to show up the GM will start low;
>Tee-hee-hee, Maccaroni Maccaroni
And then get louder and louder until he's fucking shouting
>TEE HEE HEE, MACCARONI MACCARONI!

And the table loves it! The other guys I play with think this is the best shit! Teehee Maccaroni has been our table's de-facto inside joke, our signature "running gag" for six years now. When that chant starts up, everyone else joins in like a ritual; the whole table is expected to start chanting "TEE HEE HEE, MACCARONI MACCARONI" by the end, and every fucking time I refuse because this is some embarrassing circa-2002 Penguin of Doom shit, it's always the same thing; "There goes user again! No fun allowed around user! user's just a big grouch who's getting angry because we're making him touch Teehee Maccaroni's penis again! Why won't you just let us have fun with this character, he's just here for dumb fun, you stick-in-the mud!"

These motherfuckers are all over 25 years old.

Teehee Maccaroni is going to be the death of me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wvkHIZg_954
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, it was bait, but at least it was bait that was funny to read. Here is your (you).

This isn't bait you asshole, this is a cry for help. This is a man breaking after having this shit show up once roughly ever six months for six fucking years and being expected to treat it like some hilarious in-joke

This is my personal hell, user, because I've been a bad person all my life, and god sent Teehee Maccaroni to hang over the one thing that brings me happiness as punishment.

Kill them all, you know what the last thing they hear should be.

Kill the dm.

>Teehee Maccaroni is the bane of my fucking existence.

Every fucking campaign that my GM runs inevitably at some point involves running into an NPC named "Teehee Maccaroni," who the GM affectionately describes as "an epic level sorcerer who's also a retarded nudist gnome."

Teehee Maccaroni wander the countryside with a unique Rod of Wonders powered by "retard magic" shoved up his anus, and he casts the Rod of Wonders by diddling his penis. He says nothing but his own name in different inflections and the phrase "I like-a the goodberry, gimme gimme the goodberry." The GM thinks it's hilarious to have this character show up during the middle of encounters we're struggling at and start jerking off magic everywhere.

But the worst part is his chant. He wanders around chanting his name, so when he's about to show up the GM will start low;
And then get louder and louder until he's fucking shouting

And the table loves it! The other guys I play with think this is the best shit! Teehee Maccaroni has been our table's de-facto inside joke, our signature "running gag" for six years now. When that chant starts up, everyone else joins in like a ritual; the whole table is expected to start chanting "TEE HEE HEE, MACCARONI MACCARONI" by the end, and every fucking time I refuse because this is some embarrassing circa-2002 Penguin of Doom shit, it's always the same thing; "There goes user again! No fun allowed around user! user's just a big grouch who's getting angry because we're making him touch Teehee Maccaroni's penis again! Why won't you just let us have fun with this character, he's just here for dumb fun, you stick-in-the mud!"

These motherfuckers are all over 25 years old.

Teehee Maccaroni is going to be the death of me.
This doesn't sound as bad as you are making it out to be and for pasta that's a pretty rare flavor

Maybe it's time to find a new group?

Is this the birth of an epic new meme?

Unless my math is wrong, your party was somewhere around 19 years old when this running gag was created.

Everything coming to your life when you're 19 is brighter and more awesome than anything in your mid-twenties, and you will want to preserve it and bring it up as much as possible even though it turns out to be some pretty terrible shit in greater context.

I should know. The first complete campaign that was ever run to me, when I was so young myself, still haunts me to this day. Had we made complete logs of them, I would surely realize what a retarded game it actually was, but we didn't, and so my memories remain unstained to this day.

You are one of the rare few to break out of this curse, user. Cherish it. Find a new group.

It's either bait, or you're the dumbest shit that ever gamed. If your game is making you miserable, you don't keep playing it for six fucking years. You call the DM an idiot, call the other players idiots, and you find a group which isn't made up of giggling twelve year olds.

The fact that you haven't done this either means this is a standard "my awful group is being awful, wat do" thread, or you need far more help than Veeky Forums can offer.

I've only had one consistent circle of friends since college. I have no job, I have no income, and I live off of allowance at my grandfather's house. I am very much aware that I have "bigger problems" than Teehee Maccaroni

But the fact of the matter is, Teehee Maccaroni is actively the worst thing I have to deal with in my life regarding my hobby, inarguably. It's something I'm expected to just put up with in order to still maintain something resembling a group of friends.

Sounds like you need to find a job so you can find new friends so you can find a better gaming group.

I'm sitting in a bus looking like a retard giggling by myself at the immense suffering inflicted upon OP by Teehee Maccaroni

This. Turn your life around, OP. You've been to college, you can get a job at Walmart or some shit, unless you think you're "above" all that living at your grandparents at age 25+ with no income.

This is some surreal shit.

What system/version?

We're killing him. We must destroy Teehee Maccaroni.

Anyone defending this shit is faggots.

We've all played with, or had been in a circle of friends with, a full on knucklefuck who thinks the dumbest bullshit is the height of humor.

This is kender level behavior right here, and he doesn't have to put up with it you enabling dickholes.

To the OP, talk to your gm. Tell him "You can keep your shitty snowflake fuckwit gnome, just warn me ahead of time when he'll be showing up so I can stay at home that night." Tell him you don't want to ruin everyone else's fun but you're beyond sick of it. Have this conversation in a bored tone of voice, showing that you're not upset but find it needlessly dull. You'll get better results than charging in screaming.

The joke is beyond retarded to the point I'm skeptical this is actually a real story

HOWEVER it's something the other players do greatly enjoy (bizarrely enough) and if it's 1 vs 4 in what defines as fun then he should either put up with it or leave the group

>laughingswedes.jpg

The fact that you subject yourself to those sessions makes me think you're either just as bad as those people, or you have no plans/means of acquiring new friends.

Mostly I just think this is made up.

Every six months doesn't seem that bad for something you don't like happening. A month is a long time, and for my group, that's only once every 19-24 sessions depending on how many of us got sent cross-country by work.
Between your post and your picture you'd think it was happening every session.

So leave. The fucking. Game.

No-one is forcing you to be there. Give me one good reason why you sit at the table and put up with this shit.

This is the funniest schizophrenic break down I've ever read

Teeheehee Maccaroni Macaroni

I call bullshit.

TEE HEE HEE, MACCARONI MACCARONI!

Teehee macaroni is fucking stupid idea, but.
Just leave if you're so pissed off

Have you tried playing with another group?
Have you tried taking over as the DM of the group?
Have you tried making your own group?

If you have not, why not?

Excuse me but what the fuck is even your GM? A 13 years Old or a retard ?

sounds like el mudo is trolling you youtube.com/watch?v=wvkHIZg_954

Then steer into the skid.

Next time join in on the chanting, then start stripping IRL.

Is this pasta?

Technically no, but the other threads are.

Have you tried gouging out their eyes and feasting on their innards?

I hope this isn't bait. Your group sounds based.

I agree! I would like to play with them and have them take turns slapping my pimply asscheeks xD

(You)[/spoilers]

Out of all the permutations I've seen, this one gave me the best giggles.

Thanks for posting it, user.

I would never play with them, but I do love how they've managed to make OPs already pathetic existence even more miserable by forcing him to touch imaginary dicks.

>you have been visited by teehee macaroni
>many wonders and goodberries will come to your rod
>but only if you reply with "tee hee hee macaroni maraconi to this post"

Tee hee hee macaroni macaroni

>I have no income, and I live off of allowance at my grandfather's house
This broke me.