Used all 20 thousand of my credit limits to buy chain link

>used all 20 thousand of my credit limits to buy chain link
>pay the mins put still destroyed my credit
>told myself I would cash out initial investment as soon as it went times 2
>current value is 41000 usd
>can't make myself sell any of it

How stupid am I being and how much will I regret this in one year?

Don't be silly. Cash out your initial investment.

calm down! bitch

You should settle your debt obligations immediately and then start trading on margin afterwards. That debt will kill you if market fucks toy

Take out enough to cover your debts.

PAY DEBTS

this

Cover your debts, don't be a moron.

You dont have 41k, as long as you still owe you only have 21K. You are betting that LINK will grow faster than your interest, which is a stupid fucking bet to make.

Cover your debts retarded mongoloid

I forgot to mention that 7 thousand is on no interest for 6 months promo offers. 12k is on a 15% annual promo offer costing about 135 a month in interest

Hodl OP, you did good. Unlike the normies who piled into BTC at an ATH, you chose a coin that cratered in price and is slowly but exponentially moving up.

Listen to my story OP: I had 5300 litecoin earlier this year and I sold it all at $55. I had no idea how valuable that stuff was even though I had been sitting on it for ~10 months.

You made a good move and you have no idea how valuable your bags are. PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER AND HODL YOU SMART SONUVABITCH.

Pay it all off.

I am 24 years old and I have about 125k school debt. Debt fucking sucks get rid of it now.

I know that everyone else in the thread disagrees with you and thinks I'm a retard but I'm doing this. I don't even know why I made this thread I already made up my mind before posting it. Feel free to make jokes at my funeral due to my inevitable suicide

>Being this dumb.
Godspeed, user.

user im sorry to say it doesn't get better

was in your situation, only make 50k, still have 90,000 at 28.

These loans will be with me till I die.

you're seriously going to miss out on being a millionaire to pay some debt? fucking idiot

:( currently making 55k after my bonus. I out ablut 1800 into lite coin, even if it 10xs in a year it won't do much to my debt.

Fuck this syste.

Sell and pay it off before the statement closing date so you can avoid interest charges. Then buy back in at the start of the new 30 day period. Repeat.

If it was me, I'd pay off that debt. Only invest what you can afford to lose.

Years ago I had about 17k in cc debt and low interest rate, like 10%. Then one day they upped it to 28%. No reason other than I had high revolving debt. This was with a credit card I had for 12 years and never missed a payment. Swapped it to a no interest cc paid that shit off in a year and vowed to never carry a cc balance from that point. I was fooling myself with that stupid line about building credit. Don't get trapped (if in case it dumps).

You may not be lucky to transfer it to a low % card. Any transfer to a new CC will have a fee for the transfer that would probably = whatever monthly fee you might be saving. You know, like transfer fee of $50 or 3.5% of balance transferred. Want to add $600-800 to that amount just to chase introductory 0% APRs?

This is not a bad idea

cash out what you need. Dont force it.