Why don't you fucking millennial retards open a real brokerage account and trade stocks...

Why don't you fucking millennial retards open a real brokerage account and trade stocks, which are real life valuations of real-life companies, instead of trading meme currencies? You don't even talk about stocks on this board, it's actually embarrassing.

Except Bitcoin, all of them are propelled by the greater-fool theory, and none of them will ever have any real world use except Bitcoin, and you already missed your opportunity to make the impressive gains with Bitcoin, even if it goes to $100,000 per bitcoin, that's only a 500% increase from $20,000 per bitcoin.

Honestly the level of retardation I've seen this year from the crypto gold rush is like nothing I've ever seen before in the stock market.

Long Island Tea Corp changed their name to "Long Blockchain" and jumped over 500% in one night, that is THE most retarded thing I've ever seen happen in the stock market, and I've been trading for several years, and it's because of millennial crypto retards.

Please come trade stocks, it's literally designed for people like me to take money from people like you, but if you work hard, and you're smart, you can be the one who takes the money.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7aIXwMc20TE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

about a quarter past five

why dont we talk about stocks user?....because the mods of Veeky Forums kill and archive stock discussions about stocks almost immediately but will leave up cryptokitties threads for the entire day. As you will soon find out

Hell ask a question about starting up a business, they will archive that faster than stock threads Veeky Forums is anything BUT Veeky Forums and has become 100% about cryptocurrencies

Sorry loser I can't hear you over my 600% gains

Why don't we engage in providing life support for a system we despise and want to see die, and which tries to exsanguinate us by force in order to prop up its failed social engineering and shit tier policies, rather than a system which will end up destroying it? Yeah, it's a real fuckin mystery gramps.

>loli

burn in hell degenerate scum

I invested only 30% of my stock portfolio in crypto back in June and it's now much higher value than my stocks. I also have a 401k doing fine.

Don't go assuming shit about millennials you don't know.

>bitcoin
>real life use
Lol that shitcoin can't even handle the transaction volume of a medium sized walmart.
>almost 300k unconfirmed transactions
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

pfff...give it 5 years, after trump is gone, shit will be legal and be seen as a courageous

Bitcoin is technologically inferior to everything else and has no future you fucking retard. I won't invest in the stock market because I don't understand it but I do understand crypto.

that's not how it works user. the other threads are just receiving more bumps so the stock threads get bumped to the archives.

Because I want to retire before I'm too old to actually enjoy retirement.

there is NOTHING wrong with wanting to pat a loli on the head or let her rest her head on your shoulder

checked, it would actually be good if we could have separate boards. One for everything business and finance related, and one exclusively for cryptocurrencies

The only actual stock I would ever invest in is one that kills weeaboo fags like yourself OP. Crypto is making us money and we like it. Go be a retarded cunt somewhere else.

>a loliposter reprimanding me on my life decisions

Haha

looks way too old to be loli

Thanks just sold 100k.

sounds nice so it probably won't happen

/thread

cause stocks are boring as fuck. Getting rich slow is so fun!

You can shove those 'real-life valuations' up your cuck cunt.

The stock market is in a fucking bubble as well, everything is. The dollar is just fucking paper.

>/thread
means there are coming to kill this thread soon OP

Looking to throw into some index funds. What do you think I should put into with S&P potentially in correction. Long term position on any specific Vanguards with greatest interest? thanks OG OP.

I think you're forgetting what site you're on. If you want normie friendly posts then plebbit is just two blocks down

tl;dr there's no logic to what you're doing here.

>Tells people to trade stocks
>Finishes with saying that they'll lose money
Which side are you on?
Also why do nocoiners act so high and mighty when theyve missed the goldrush of a lifetime? Even if this shit hits 0 ive made a killing off of getting in at the start of the year.

>that
>loli
newfag

The OP cuck needs serious redpilling.

youtube.com/watch?v=7aIXwMc20TE

>What do you think I should put into with S&P potentially in correction.
People been saying this since 2009, nothing has happened but relatively minor pullbacks, stop worrying about it, at least as long as Trump is in office.

You can hedge your long-term positions with put options, short stocks in a pullback, or buy UVXY (only short-term, it goes up very violently when market pulls back, but goes down basically 100% of the time otherwise)

If you're a short-term trader, pick 1 to 3 stocks, and only trade them. A lot of professional short-term traders at hedge funds are usually assigned ONE stock, and they only trade that stock, both long and short positions. They profit from it going up AND down.

if a crash happened, it have to see which stocks got dove for what reason. Id have to pick a stock that had very little debt. But will we have a another 2008....ehhhh i dont think so, thats a once in a generation type crash.
Youre honestly better off getting ipos in emerging markets

I love anime girls! I LOVE ANIME GIRLS!

Since the bitcoin has gone popular on the media these jewish banker have gone desperate it seems, sorry fucko since the latest crisis less people trust kikestocks

My +100,000% gains in crypto this year are laughing at the stock market where 20% in a whole year gains are 'good'.

Stock discussion happens mostly in the robinhood general which is active when the markets are open.

As for the Veeky Forums meme of 20% gain over a year... Yeah, no. I had two of my stocks do a 2x this week. I also trade crypto of course.

>Long Island Tea Corp changed their name to "Long Blockchain" and jumped over 500% in one night

>“The parent company is shifting its primary corporate focus towards the exploration of and investment in opportunities that leverage the benefits of blockchain technology,” according to a press release announcing the rebrand. “Blockchain acts as a public, decentralized ledger. This ledger provides a single, unified source of data, creating a clearer audit trail and consistency across parties. The Company believes that emerging blockchain technologies are creating a fundamental paradigm shift across the global marketplace, with far reaching applications across all industries from financial services (smart settlements) to consumer packaged goods (supply chain verification) to healthcare (electronic medical records).”

Thanks just bought 100k

>it's literally designed for people like me to take money from people like you
You answered your own question, OP.
And cryptomarkets are literally designed for us to take money from old farts like yourself.

Try to short long island tea...

Error
Unavailable

Fuck this happens anytime I find a good trade.... Then once the price moves well then trading just happens to resume.

The system is designed to fuck you right in the ass

Your mom has no real life value but some faggot speculated her at least once

Have fun with your 15% yearly gains. I'm up 200% this week from a fucking crash.

*keks financially*

X doesn't imply Y

>Except Bitcoin, all of them are propelled by the greater-fool theory, and none of them will ever have any real world use except Bitcoin
The opposite is more true actually. How about you learn something before you try to talk about it like you know anything.