Guy talks to me about how he wants to play a monk in 5e

>Guy talks to me about how he wants to play a monk in 5e
>Wants his character to be fluffed as being able to transform before he can use his powers
>Wtf.jiff
>Pulls out his phone and shows me this Exaid thing
>He wants his character to be based on some weird Japanese shit
>MFW

Tl;dr weeaboo in my group, what do?

Say it doesn't fit the setting, obviously. If you played modern TBZ it could fit, I guess. But you're not playing modern TBZ, you're playing fantasy D&D.

Tell him to pick Warforged Sun Soul Monk, after all Kamen Riders started as cyborgs

Either lay down the law or learn to love the quirks of your players. He's doing the right thing by running it by you first instead of just moving ahead without your blessing; the least you owe them is an answer one way or another.

That or run with a different group.

Ex-Aid may be shit, but I'll be good goddamned if I excuse your ass-holeish-ness by not replying.

Wtf is a Kamen Rider..?

Japanese version of our cape comics. Basically a LG hero with a transformation and a bike who goes there beating the enemies of humanity and teaching kids values, they usually have a tragic ending though (most of the time end becoming the mosters they fight though they still remain human on the inside).

>Lawful Good
Ugh.

Whats your problem with the best alignment ever?

It's immature. Children cling to black and white morality. Mature adults, on the other hand, realize that the world is painted in shades of grey. I'm sure that you'll learn that once you leave your mother's basement.

>He has no idea how LG works
Also, nice bait
Guys, everybody out, this is a bait thread

Sounds gay, lol. Def. not going to let him play it now.

>I am too lazy and weak to keep striving to be a good person

I understand you user, heck, I'm not so different myself. Don't think for a second you've got the world figured out though, your philosophy is that of a child. Or if you wish to call LG a child's philosophy, then that of a teenager.

Gives kids a role model to look up to. Someone who can at least point them in the right direction morally.

Hell, I like Kamen Rider and I find LG refreshing as fuck. Just because the world ain't black and white doesn't mean we want those shades of gray.

>Le shades of gray meme
Shitty way of thinking for cowards who don't want to take sides

Come back when you grow into stage 3. You'll get there some day.

So you admit that you're too much of a coward to face reality? Then I guess LG is the alignment for you. Keep hiding in your cartoons, kid.
You're only weak if you refuse to face reality. I guarantee that you've never felt a day of true hardship in your life. If you had, you'd see things MY way.

>Am right because of deeply personal anecdotal evidence
>You wrong despite deeply personal anecdotal evidence

It's like you're a white kid who got dropped off in downtown Houston and can't stand to see other kids playing in the hood, so you go around puncturing footballs because the world is dark and grim.

You still are replying in a bait thread

You see justification for questionable behavior.

I see a monster who refuses to accept that they're a monster and wonders why other people don't act like one, too.

ok I'll bite

>I guarantee that you've never felt a day of true hardship in your life. If you had, you'd see things MY way.
assuming things about the person you are talking to and thinking that your way is the only way is sing of immaturity user

someone how truly face reality know there are innumerous reactions for an event and the there are innumerous truths

I'm a firefighter

Was about to post this before I saw it had already been done.Sage and move on. Don't bite.

What is the setting of your 5e game?

I'm Batman

If you play in anything other than Medieval Europe, with the appropriate name changes of course, you're trying way too hard to be a special snowflake.

Forgotten Realms is acceptable at a stretch, but I'll be judging you for it.

A game in fantasy Americas could be dope though.

Monk is based off of chinashit to begin with.

Wanting to turn into animals like Sun Wokong isn't unfitting, seeing as he's supermonk.

I'm Spartacus.

yeah, is Spartacus

Why, Mr Baitman?

>lawful good
>black and white
Someday you'll make it out of the basement kid

Worst kind of evil right here. Self-righteous and preaching that it's right. Smite on sight.

Because you could be playing a game with no alignments

Well crafted bait.

>that feeling when you literally have the perfect reaction image.

RIDER KICK