Orcs actually invented everything and had a globe-spanning kingdom until humans came and ruined everything

>Orcs actually invented everything and had a globe-spanning kingdom until humans came and ruined everything

Lmao we were kangz right?

Tolkiens orcs were brilliant engineers and craftsman. They lived in despotic mountain holds beholden to a single tyrant. They were civilized(if you define civilization as living in cities) I have no idea where african kangz spearchucker pastoral nomad/hunter gatherer orcs came from, but I do not like it. Villains should be threatening and niggers are too dumb to be dangerous.

Umm... racist much? Perhaps you'd feel more at home on /pol/.

That was elves, though. Orcs were the ones corrupted from the elves into the modern day.

Makes you think.

D-did you not notice the OP image???

tolkien orcs represented industrialization. the scale of their work was massive but it lacked artistry or craftsmanship.

>I have no idea where african kangz spearchucker pastoral nomad/hunter gatherer orcs came from, but I do not like it.
I think Warcraft was the big one but even then they weren't really stupid, they just weren't particularly advanced.

They got advanced really fucking quick when they were introduced to new tech, though.

dumb nigger

Even in D&D orcs were dumb brutes. Hobgoblins are the D&D equivalent to Tolkien (deliberately, pretty sure). Smaller than humans at their largest, advanced technology, ordered despotic society, give loyal service to any powerful bad guy who gives them enough money
Sure, never denied that. Mind you, though, orc stuff was never called bad or even crude in the novels. As a matter of fact, on a close reading you'll see that basically every orc was outfitted in sophisticated mass produced plate armor.

They also gave them fancy green skin, Blizzard is really creative bunch. Pity there is no normal tabletop variant of that game.

WE WUZ SHAMANS N SHIET.

>WE WUZ SHAMANS N SHIET.
The basis for most of orcish culture in Warcraft is literally shamanism.

Not sure what you're getting at.

You retards got hooked by a minimum baiter.

I'll have you know that I'm a master baiter. I could bring this board to its knees if I wanted.

its shit and we are laughing at it

Ok we have the nomad/hunter gatherer and Tolkien representation of the war time industrialization. We we have a third paradigm for the orcs?

don't forget noble/honorable savage culture

Fun loving but also inhumanly violent Warhammer orks.

Japanese hentai orcs. There's nothing better than big, pig-like rapists. Really keeps my players on their toes.

Hitler despised those who clinged to past and told himself that only movements with new ideas and new looks can have hope to succeed.

Using the same unifroms and same symbols of an old failed movement does not make any sense.

Only through new ideas and a fresh outlook you can gain victory.

Hmm, I usually be inclined to say that falls under the nomad/hunter gatherer but now that I think about it the paradigms are actually the industrial one, the noble savage and the barbaric raider. The last two usually sharing a nomadic aspect.

Interesting point. Did Mankind encoutered Orks during their first expansion phase in the Dark Age of Technology? How was it like?