Guys it's looking like we are returning to normal now

guys it's looking like we are returning to normal now

haha wow never seen this one before guys

Hey guys has anyone tried this one before? Not me

Yeah, I'm still in Tether, I don't trust this up move honestly.

If I'm wrong I'll have missed out on some sweet gains, but I'm gonna play it safe.

zoom out faggot

>in tether
>safe

What's the likelihood of Tether going poof in the next few hours.

500k by last Christmas
MARK MY WORDS

sucks for you i'm up 5x

did it ever got far enough to match the bull trap and return to "normal" bulletpoints though? I've seen tons of faggots posting it each time there was a dip at the top, but the match was never so perfect and never got this far

This. The other dips lasted like one day and recovered to a new ath the next day. Btc went down nearly 50% from the ath before bouncing. This is ACTUALLY a dead cat bounce.

yep. I've set my sell order. Selling 70% of my portfolio to cash. Will buy back in during despair.

Bitcoin has a long way to go. At least 10 years of growth until a huge crash. And that crash will be the next great depression, world wide the fact most don't believe this is what makes it 100% true

Looks to me like a short term top is in, My hunch is we consolidate between 10-16k for a while. Extreme would be about 8k. The bull market isn't over, just pausing

Good job.

50%, either it will or it won't

>dead cat bounce
>currently sitting at a place that would've been 200% over ATH until a month ago
why are shills so pathetic and desperate?

I'm quite sure it's going to 11-12k again before the "return to normal" phase.

this only mean it's still good moment to get the fuck out (if you bought a month ago).

>getting out of BTC
>ever
i bought most of mine at around 250 like 3 years ago

GIANT RED DILDOS OF DEATH! IT'S THE END! SELL SELL SELL!!!!!!!!!!

does anyone have the Youtube vid of Vitas 5th element and bitcoin????

whoa there, a rational outlook on things. Gonna have to ask you to take that shit elsewhere, we're trying to FUD people in this thread user

literally just tanked
i hope you werent caught in the bull trap

>t. genius

but for real though, this is the right answer

>just tanked

Wait a litte.

>I have a 50% chance of having an asteroid fall exactly on my head in the next 30 seconds

HODL

DOJI DOJI COME ON

>double top
>wait a little

good luck

you have a 1/3rd chance of a 50% chance to lose 20% of your holdings about one in eight times, if it's wednesday when it crashes.

I meant "wait a little" as in "wait till you see when it actually does".

We're going down for a retest of the bottom. Just gonna scrape it a bit HOLD MY NIGGAS