Anybody else doing the John Mcafee twitter pump and dump

Anybody else doing the John Mcafee twitter pump and dump.

Of course. Easiest gains by far at the moment. Everything he writes about is sure to at least pump 30%.

His first two coins went up around 100% I think.

I mean, why the hell wouldn't you participate? It's free money. He's giving back to the people. He's like a crypto-Robin Hood.

This trick can only work so many times. Eventually people are going to get tired of him

I'm still in on XVG though I should've been smart and left it in the dust before BTC crashed yesterday. I'm still making gains on it though so I'm not sure if it would be best to ride it out and see where it goes or drop it.

Anyone notice the time difference between his tweets and the pump for both Electroneum and Burst? It was 3 hours both times, and I'm trying to figure out why

I bought Blakestar because of him and havent seen much traction

dunno if its FUD but people said it's done in terms of rocketing.

holding onto 1500 xvg

he mines shit, so he probably allocates a certain amount and gets out after buying.

so what is the next coin?

What? can you explain

check his twitter in 6-7 hours

He owns a bitcoin mining operation under the name of MGTI. He wants it to become the biggest BTC mining company in the world. It's also rumored that he isn't a speculator so he sells or trades his coins the instant he gets them. So if he calls out/shills a coin, you can bet he's already invested a lot into it or over the course of a couple of hours. The dude is cool, he wouldn't fuck over people who are into crypto because he would feel that they are similar to him.

Check out his twitter, he mentions the company's stock as well, which he also rumors will go up since it almost doubled the last two days (than dropped) without any formal reporting on their BTC income.

RDD

I dunno man, it's still going up... I'll set my limits for selling but I think it might have some fuel left in the tank

The dude is one of us.

He even posted a video on his twitter basically praising TAY A.I

So tomorrow should we just buy and hold?
I made 30% on his call today and quit. Could've sold slightly higher if I held til now.

Wasn't his last coin ETN? It hasn't done anything at all.

THIS IS ONE OF HIS FUCKING COINS
HE FUCKING LOVES GAMBLING, COKE, AND WHORES YOU FUCKS

IT'S FUCKING OBVIOUS, ALL DEGENERATES FLOCK TO THE SAME THINGS

Got my fucking twitter mobile notifications set for fucking sure are you kidding me. He's a fucking mad man. If you want gains I suggest you follow this lunatic.

He shills coins that are like Verge, privacy oriented because he thinks they are good for the long run. So take what I say with a grain of salt.
Yeah he's a psycho.

HST

ok i understand that but i'm confused as to why there was a 3 hour delay both times for the pump and the pump is very unnatural looking (doubles in an hour). i feel like a true normie pump would be over the course of several hours and start within minutes. just seems fishy to me

Shilling a nigger coin
no thanks

Idk, I'm sure he pumps it before or after he announces it. Maybe a bitcoin and then leaves. Most of his shit is in safex

Exactly... He is a high functioning autist who marries negro hookers and does mountains of cocaine

Couldn't we just search which coins he's following in Twitter so we know what he'll shill next?

To be honest, I probably should've gotten out earlier, but I'm not the type of person that is trying to cash out early and kick myself for it. Sure I could've made more money faster had I sold before last night's shenanigans, but I'm not too hurt about it. I bought $1k worth in the second it got shilled here so I might just keep it in and see where it goes. Profit is profit, just my look at it.

BURST is still pumping

look what he did to xvg

Monero is going to be the next one, get ready...that's why it's staying strong throughout this btc dip. Those who know, know

that's because of the PnD group and Mcafee are in cahoots, look at Electroneum (his day 1 shill), kinda lost its steam

Monero is just the king of privacy coins. Ideally XVG could give it a run for its money or actually reach a price point that is worthwhile, but it is too far behind to even touch Monero right now. I would cream my jeans if I forgot about it and held and came back to that dream being a reality.

ALL I KNOW IS THE DUDE HAS BTC FROM MINING AND HE USES IT ASAP. SO HE SHILLS COINS HE LIKES AND HOLDS

Ill be voting winklevoss twins for world emperors imo

what times does he usually post?

morning time EST?

Something with a relatively low market cap that he owns a lot of. You can take a guess, but no one really knows except him and maybe other people he lets on beforehand. The job of all the others is just to buy as he dumps at a profit.

That's because billions of ETN were released to the wallets a week ago. People are still dumping it. It held strong and will continue! It broke through sell walls like nobody's business

ETN has been in the top 3 of volume for almost 2 weeks!