Whats stopping me from purchasing a cheap island in central America and just living there forever?

Whats stopping me from purchasing a cheap island in central America and just living there forever?

I dont speak Spanish but what does it matter? Its an island, I wont ever see another person again

Other urls found in this thread:

privateislandsonline.com/central-america/belize/cockroach-bay
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Even a cheap island is probably like 10 mil and it will be completely undeveloped and in a shit location

nope they are all under 200k. pretty good deals desu, but they are undeveloped. still its an island

The problem with islands is getting food, water, medical care and other daily needs met.

This is why we formed society.

weird insects everywhere

where will you shit? where will you get water? what if random people come to your island and take your shit?

Designated shitting beach of course.

link?

>where do I shit
in the ocean. im just one guy

>water
boil the ocean

>random people come
I shoot a cannon at the boat

Fresh water is the #1 thing.

Then of course you'd want electricity, plumbing, other facilities. Ways to get food. Internet.

I'd recommend spending > 2 months camping far out in the wilderness before buying an island.

Pirates

Couldn't we unironically pool some crypto gains from biz and create our own neet paradise?
Bonus points if we can make it a fiscal paradise so anons would come to cash out and hang around a few days.

I dont want anyone else to buy it before me but here is the one I keep my eye on

privateislandsonline.com/central-america/belize/cockroach-bay

How will you get internet?

FYI boiling for desalination is a really inefficient solution. At least get a solar powered desalinator if that's how you're intending to get your water.

/pol/ and Veeky Forums are literally the same boards.

What's up with fags wanting to live away from society? You guys probably won't last a month without human contact.

i was thinking of using a gas generator and getting shipping of gas

if it doesnt meet my expectations ill just resell at a mark up

You're far better off using solar in that climate and latitude. Getting shipments of gas is going to cost you an arm and a leg. As long as you're aware of your energy use, solar will pay itself off in very little time.

this

Set up a solar farm with tracking gallium arsinide panels

They've existed their entire lives without female contact? Why would this be any different?

Fuck me that's nice. Bought

>cockroach bay

not sure

researching

my idea is that its cheap because they called it cockroach bay, so Ill buy it and change the name and resell for twice the price

>10 acres
>whole island

really makes me think

Good luck fighting off gangs and cartels.

Good luck with curing your medical problems. A simple fever could kill you.

this, you will just be killed and robbed.

This has always been a neat question. Ignoring food and water, how do you defend yourself from the inevitable pirates?
How many people do you intent to be there with you? How much do you think you can trust them?
You would need to pick a sunny area and rely on solar. I've got some ideas on how to deal with potential threats, but depending on how persistent they are, you're probably fucked.
There is only so much ammo you can stockpile.

lol rite? Oh that absurdly wealthy gringo is living by himself, lets def not be increasingly tempted to fuck him up as the months go by.

www.landwatch.com/

Why not buy 10 acres in the woods in your state?

You can't actually own land you can only own the deed to that land. It's still the land of the government. They would be well within their rights to take over that land for the good of the country. Every now and then you hear a story about how a guy refuses to sell his land to a condo developer but if the country needs to build a highway or a bridge, they're building it.
>inb4 autistic chinese highway around house photo
That's been long torn down.

nigger stop spreading island fud