A literal vaporware scam utter shitcoin is worth 2 billion dollars

>A literal vaporware scam utter shitcoin is worth 2 billion dollars
>not in a bubble apparently
can't wait for the correction to finish, its time to purge these pieces of shit that rightfully belong at 0 cents.

Inb4 some newfag that's been following crypto for 3 whole weeks gives some bullshit explanation as to why Verge is the coin of the future.

Verge is going to the moon, whether you like it or not. I'll have my Lambo before you.

Bought in multiple times for wrath just to get fucked and the one time i dont it goes fucking lunar

Im riding this one to the moon, i might not have enough for a lambo but a v8 will be easy

Quit while you're ahead. This coin is shit.

fucking whales pumping worthless shitcoins. alt season is here and literally everything will pump, just watch

XMR and PIVX have unlimited supplies, nice try kike

>not riding the easy gain waves

Not to mention the eternally-coming-soon Wraith Protocol ©

>he thinks the tail emission of XMR is significant

>tfw you sold your 2.8m verge for 10 sat

seeing that price go up and up makes me just want to kill myself

Buddy you guys are ducking retards

Monero is the steaming pile of shit. Verge is dope.

Go send money with both currencies see which is the superior experience. Fuck off until you’ve done that

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

You're right, Verge is pretty fast in addition to its privacy features. XMR is also an infosecfag's nightmare.

>.00005 soon.

Monero is literally an ANTIFA currency and beloved by Lib faggots everywhere

Just based on that alone, it’s a pile of fucking shit

MONERO IS ANTIFA FAG COIN

Why would you sell anything for 10 sats, there's basically nowhere to go but up.

HODL.

you're getting too obvious, bro

Dat XMR

Huh?

Obvious that I think Monero is shit, yes

>not using XMR so government can't track your gainz, tax you and give refugees their gibs

Antifa?

when you buy Monero, you’re likely literally buying an Antifa fags coins and giving them your cash.

No, you don't though. It's okay, we know you're trying to suppress the price.

Wait, you're serious. What the fuck. Quick info that took a few seconds to find, pic related.
Isn't there another miner that can be used that doesn't sponsor idiots who beat up trash cans?

Even if you think it's shit, whyever would you suggest even shittier Verge?

Oh wait I know why

Your a fucking idiot. Send money using both currencies. XVG is superior in every way.

In real life, Antifa controls mass amounts of Monero. Have fun giving those retards your money, you fucking tool

>XVG is superior in every way.

Explain why the privacy coin that isn't actually private (it just has TOR integration which itself can be private) is better

It’s anonymous when used correctly. XMR is no better. XVG is Faster in every single facet. Better fees. Better community. Better experience from start to finish. Undervalued. Can add talented coders to the team as interest goes. NOT ANTIFA. List goes on forever man.

XMR holders are honestly disgusting slimeballs

>Can add talented coders to the team as interest goes.

The fact that they don't already and you use this as some kind of benefit is telling

>has no stealth addresses (coming soon tm)
>has no ring signatures
If it's not actually anonymous, who cares about the speed? If your life depended on remaining anonymous, you'd only have one choice right now. Stop trolling.

It’s anonymous. You’d have to be a newfag to fuck it up.

The protocol works great, the coin works great. You guys are clearly the faggy ass Monero libtards that are akways shitting up the forum.

Fuck off and actually try both coins side by side, then you’ll shut the fuck up

I take this back, after lurking a bit this is only one mining program, written by this antifa faggot.
All he seems to do is bitch on reddit on the monero sub and he gets consistently BTFO and told to fuck off when he does so.
So, what's the issue?

>The protocol works great

The 'protocol' isn't even out yet

seriously, how the fuck did this go from 50 sats to over 1000 in less than a fucking month wtf?

>try both coins
But Wraith isn't even out yet.

You're not winning anyone over with insults. What has you convinced monero is "antifa coin"?
The only evidence I found is a miner written by one of those faggots that gets a fee when people use his program.
A guy who gets told to fuck off when he starts trying to force his liberal opinions on others, on reddit of all places. Community seems good.
So what's the issue? Provide some evidence.

>ring signatures
a lot of good those do when it leaks your IP on broadcast and on startup

That guy is literally just trolling. Nobody in their right minds believes what he's saying.

>Monero - a true privacy coin (no optional privacy) designed from the ground up to have complete blockchain obfuscation and coin fungibility created by a team of idealistically principled ivy league cryptographers and coders

>Verge (formerly DogecoinDark) - a fork of a meme coin rebranded to be a privacy coin because of a not yet fulfilled promise to release a wallet with built in Tor and optional stealth addresing developed by one stoner that used to work in IT (we think). Developer has an image of nyancat on various profile pictures.

PS - Verge is slang for "cock" in French.

Verge is just being shilled and manipulated to draw attention to actual good privacy coins in the long term. In about a month it'l all be 'Verge vaporware coin" posts and Zencash rebrand and road map will be where the real attention is at.

>PS - Verge is slang for "cock" in French.

Actually even if your IP was leaked (it isn't necessarily, this is dispelled FUD) there still would be no way to prove what happened on the blockchain unless you had a private key or a viewkey for the transaction.

why does verge need a on and off switch for anonymity? what value is there in your transactions being known?

it uses tor tho

your shill isnt very effective. Try using logical arguments instead of insulting people if you want to increase your bag worth

It's sort of like asking why you need a privacy mode on a browser. Sometimes you just don't want to keep track of shit.

Literally all crypto's promise is a product after 5 years, BZC is the only one of 20 coins that's actually finished.

how this make feel monero

Monero has a future. Verge doesn't. End of story

I’ll wait with my beer on the moon. Hope your monero rocket can make it here on time.

Dogecoin with basic TOR integration is super private, stop making fun of them