Fired

>fired
>see coworkers posting on instagram still all happy

whats their problem?

Wow, so why did they fire you right before Christmas?

Lol just kill them

>having an instagram

why did you get fired user?

Is that you, Josh?

If so, get fucked.

You.

fired in november but i still creep them on instagram. fired because my boss didnt like me unironically

>hey where's user been?
>oh he got fired
>oh where should we go to lunch today?
Get over it, homo. Those people only show up for the meager paycheck. Just like you.

>caring about coworkers
Never gonna make it. You should only care about your subordinates. Oh, you don't have any?

Sucks for you. When I was fired there were protests and a 10 week mourning period where nobody used instagram.

I have turrets and I yelled "nigger" during a conference call.

>fired two months ago
>crypto portfolio crosses $2 million mark in december
>share screenshot with coworkers

Coworkers still wage cucking and I get to retire in my 20's. At this rate I'm going to end up richer than my boss. Muhahah

>fired over a year ago
>ex coworker roasties still gossip about me

Sorry you got fired by some jagoff boss. You'll bounce back or at least make it with us Veeky Forumsbros

>not having over 5 btc
Fucking fail man. Im comfy af right now and im still just a fuckin shrimp

Fuck off, Ben.

Try to adopt a more Machiavellian approach on your next job.

1. Coworkers are not your friends. Never add them on Facebook or any other social media. Never give them any information if it doesn't help you. Manipulate them.
2. Your boss is a obstacle. Getting liked is important. Try to secretly undermine his position if this doesn't work.
3. Sabotage workload in a way that the company is more dependent on you.

You are there to make money. Loyalty is for sheeps.

It happens bruv. It might feel bad because maybe you feel like you were socially isolated from them, but the truth is there are just social environments that dont work for some people. Not your fault, just gotta keep moving forward

Had a layoff recently and a lot of people got let go. Life just move on and you keep doing what you do. We don't really talk about it anymore since we didn't get laid off and our department wasn't really touched.

The truth is, we're all just happy to still have our jobs and to not be forced to start looking for jobs again, especially right before the holidays.
They were good with the whole process, but it was still stressful since we all knew it was coming and kept getting more and more accurate dates about when it was happening the closer we got to it.

The whole experience really shined light on working for others for me.
I'm in a good position too. Single, no kids. I can do anything I want and have tons of savings.
Not everyone is in such a position. Plenty of people do the safest thing for their families.

Just move on and find a new place.
Remember, you weren't fired, there was a restructuring and layoffs happened.

fuck off fag

>>fired over a year ago
>>ex coworker roasties still gossip about me
I know this feel

What coin is fired?

My niggers.

>get hired for a comfy office job
>have to work with two Chinese women all day
>they try to "haze" me by making me work with all the old white higher ups
>get along perfectly well with them because I'm a young white man
>Chinks become obviously jealous
>Fired after 2 months