Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1557: Bullying Gilgamesh Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=th4Czv1j3F8
youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs
youtu.be/Ho1LgF8ys-c
youtube.com/watch?v=mKM0P9gWx7k
youtube.com/watch?v=LE3ffjM5ZuQ
youtu.be/KWizFF5fn-I
youtu.be/qWPYXYXkeR4
youtu.be/K66Fu06bSDc
youtube.com/watch?v=AUChk0lxF44
youtu.be/8mT_6q6YqB8
youtube.com/watch?v=PPgrfXuHYWI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What I've always wanted to do.

Bomber Harris as Rider, best idea or best idea? Thousand-Bomber Raid and Burning of Dresden as NPs.

I need a "the building is on fire and it's entirely my fault"-themed servant, and he's the only one that comes to mind.

how tall are gerudo and can you be a gerudo male in breath of the wild since ganon hasn't been around for almost or just over 100 years

Fuck you OP, Gilgamesh is great.

Update Notes
>Various text fixes.
>Added a Corvette starship chassis.
>Added a "Hangar Bay Module" option.
>Really minor update. The Captain's Quarters now has it's own hologram projector that can act as a tv, computer, personal communicator, etc.
>The Cockpit become a bridge if you have a corvette.
>Turned the "Hangar Bay Door" into a "Cargo Bay Door" and slightly changed the description.
>Added an option for droid crew members. Yes they respawn.
>Added an external security system.
>Added an Internal Security System.
>Added "Turbolasers" as an upgrade option.
>Added notes explaining that you can't buy repeating turbolasers.
>Changed the description of "Dual Particle Cannons"
>Corvettes can purchase up to six laser turrets.
>Added a Turbolaser upgrade to turrets.
>Removed the paragraph about the bay door and hangar function from the description of Magnetic Containment Field.
>Added some notes regarding companions as crew members.

Which Gilgamesh we talking here?

What are the best dodging perks available?

I HAVE A NEED
A BURNING NEED
A NEED FOR DRAENEI

There's a dodgetanking perk in Fire Emblem Tellius and its pretty good.

Someone help me stat a diogenes servant please.

I'M FUKKEN WORKIN' ON IT.

Horse dick women you say?

Hard to say, Link's kind of short in BotW. But comparing other adult males to them would suggest Gerudo are on average at least six feel tall, probably taller. As for if you could be a male Gerudo in the jump, that's up to whoever's making it, but I don't see why not. It's not like each Ganondorf is the child of the last one, male Gerudo are just a naturally-occuring thing that happens every so often when a Gerudo woman gets pregnant from a man of another race. And since Calamity Ganon has detached itself from Ganondorf's soul to be an independent existence in BotW, the slot's free for someone else to occupy it.

I KNOW DAMMIT

Girlgamesh.

No. Draenei women are all female. There's just this one guy who commissioned so much futa Draenei art that they've become permanently associated with them.

WELL WORK HARDER SLAVE I NEED ORC WOMEN!

>BURNING NEED
Might wanna get that checked out, mate.

Is this what xianxia is like?

I WANT MY MURLOC PALADIN

No. Cultivators aren't interested in inner peace, they're extremely worldly in their desires for social status and material possessions.

I think you're talking to just that fucker. He's obsessed.

Raider II here I come!

Sort of, yeah.

WHEN AM I GETTIN' PAID FOR THIS.

Have you made enough jumps to warrant getting paid?

Pod Zeltrech Y/N

thanks i keep searching and all that comes up is a picture about a drunk gerudo woman saying she is just 8 feet tall

query. why is the price for half-toon in "generic cartoon toon world" so much? i would think a price of 400 or 500 cp would work better, not double toon's price.
i took the origin for the flavor but only purchased eraser immunity which only costs if un-discounted 100 cp.

YOU GET PAID IN PRAISE AND APPRECIATION! ISN'T THAT ENOUGH, SLAVE?

What's the cutoff for that, anyway?

Non-troll post, but Dirge are you around still? Are you gonna update FFXIV jump with the new expansion? Red Mage is looking awesome.

Are you just absolutely fucking dense?

He's said several times this place won't accept his jumps, can you READ?

Are you going to drop the non premium (Droid & Force user) background costs like you did in Samurai Jack?

>Added a "Hangar Bay Module" option.
Nice.

Any chance of a better CP->cr conversion (like 50 CP for 100 Scr) or upping the ship credits to 1,000 Ship Credits per ship?

Depends on how many jumpmakers we can afford to pay.

Wind waker has a pretty decent - no, wait, thats blocking.

Do we even have a budget

Only if they accept salt.

A chain without it is in line with how Jumpchain originally worked, before alt-forms became common enough to be assumed to be available in every jump.
Most alt-forms are basically free, anyway (see: most race options), so it's not like you're being forced to throw CP away.
Some jumps explicitly state that you can assume any alternate forms acquired in the jump (see: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon), and this Restriction doesn't make those not work.
Also, you could always pick up a powerful form by spending CP, and then... just not pick a new form during your following jumps, retaining it for as long as you wanted.

Is it at least good-quality salt?

Is toonforce super-effective against edgelords?

When an user told him about FFX yesterday he said he was working through updates for all of his jumps. On SB he said the FF13 jumps were first so eventually there'll be an update I think.

I liked that show, but I knew almost immediately it wasn't going to get a second season.

I wouldn't bank on it, user. The sources look pretty mangy to me.

God damn it.

It's the saltiest salt mined from the greatest salt mines in the universe. You're damn right it's good salt.

Dodge, Dip, Duck, Dive, Dodge from Dodgeball is pretty good. Greater Evasion from Elona has a neat effect, in that it gets you a second opportunity. Precog+Teleportation in Marvel Comics is probably the best, though I'd imagine it would get disorienting with time.

Can someone post yugioh shadow realm?

Can we get Laser Cannon Turret + Turbolaser Turret + Quadlaser Turret for Quad-Turbolaser Turrets?

>Still can't be a force user droid
Why live

No, but there is a lot of it. Still the lack of quality means they each need to be paid in bulk quantities.

They don't get a choice. Take the salt and mail it out to the top ten jumpmakers.

DRAGON WAIFUS WHEN

Silly user, droids can't have midi-chlorians!

Top ten in quantity or quality?

It depends.

If you can make them angry, then it'll work really well because it's funny when someone edgy starts raging.

If they just stoically brush it off, then it'll be way less effective.

Jump # 147 Fallout
Starting Location: Capital Wasteland
Background: Vault Dweller (100)
Tag Skills:
*Medicine
*Science
*Speech
Perks:
*Educated (0)
*Certified Tech (300)
*Fortune Finder (100)
*Cult of Personality (300)
Equipment
*Pipboy – Upgraded (100)
*Food Purifier (0)
*Robot Butler (100)

War, War never changes… ok I had to say it so I just wanted to get that out of the way. So having my powers greatly weakened kind of sucked but It’s not a situation I was unfamiliar with.

I found myself in vault 101… That was not fun. The overseer was an ass and I couldn’t bring out my companions. I was James Assistant. James was a cool guy. He at least kept me company. I was like a cool big sis to his daughter and Amata. Or I tried to be there was something off about the lone wanderer. I just got a real bad feeling from her.

So when all hell broke lose I took the opportunity to run. I had already programmed proper medical skills in to the mr. Handy to serve as my replacement.

So I left with the lone wanderer for a while, we hit megaton and then she took the offer to blow up megaton and I decided it was probably best to just leave her be. We had a few drinks I bid her a fond farewell in finding her dad. I gave her a few items to help her out because I am not a monster… then she tried to shoot me in the back. I feigned death for a moment as she approached to loot me and then I kicked the legs out from her and disarmed her.

She was surprised I was still alive but blamed me for leaving her. I tossed her a sack of caps and told her not to appear before me again, that the only reason I was alive was because of her father.

(to be continued)

I know. Im sad. So sad.

I WANT A DRAGON WAIFU, I WANT A MURLOC PALADIN, I WANT TO BE THE GREATEST WARRIOR WHO EVER SWUNG A SWORD!

I might make the backgrounds free, but I like the ship credit conversion the way it is now. I think I'd have to see some more builds before I decide.

Yes! It even says so in the description for Quad Laser Cannon Turret.

You can, just take Droid in OT and get Force Sensitivity from a different jump.

I thought that got retconned, and midichlorians were just present in people who were force-sensitive, as opposed to causing it?

I don't keep up with this stuff.

I didn’t bother telling her I had tempered with the detonator so she wouldn’t be able to detonate Megaton or that I had warned the Sharif on our way out if she ever came back.

Next I headed for the Brotherhood of Steel I managed to hook up with them and get Liberty Prime up and functional as I learned how to rebuild it and program it.

A few of my companions, Sans being prominent among them really had a problem with the Xenophobia. He almost started a fight with a few of them because he made them look really stupid. Feeling my time with them was coming to an end we decided collectively to set out… right as the Lon Wanderer and a small group of scientists arrived

She tried to blame me because of her father’s death. I tried to tell her I was sorry to hear about her father’s death but she said something rude to me and walked on. I half expected her to take another shot at me.

I managed from there to find and take over a space ship full of hostile aliens. From there I went on to New Vegas. Where I helped the courier through his travels. Thankfully he was much nicer and we got along much better. I helped him bring down Caesar’s Legion and win the Damn for the NCR. I managed to sneak in to the big empty to gain the tech from there using my stolen space ship. I made friends with Dr. Mobius and the other floating brains.

The top ten in quality is still undecided so go quantity.

Didn't stop the Iron Knights. Jedi Droids actually have been a thing in canon. Even if they're now Legends.

Iron Knights aren't droids. Iron Knights are force-sensitive organic intelligent crystals. They just use droid bodies as well a house. They can't move on their own.

I don't know either.

I want the return of Burgli, or for Burgli's writer to do another chain.

So why is /m/ still mad at us?

How does one give his penis sentience and make it travel on its own as a vagabond?

Could it be because ya'll are a bunch of utter a-holes?

Parayste, get one for your dick. I think there's also a perk that lets it separate from you until it needs stuff like oxygen or food, so give it something that lets it not need that.

I wouldn't be against a Monster Pulse jump if there weren't going to continue to be big reveals in the future.

That can't be it, everyone on Veeky Forums is an utter a-hole.

Yeah, but there's a difference between the a-holes that you have never interacted with, and the a-holes that you have.

And unfortunately, I think a few of your a-holes and been crossposting over there like mad.

>7 hours ago
>still mad
>???????????????

Ah, now that makes sense.

Also know any ideas to make it benevolent?

I want it to wrestle frogs like in

What song describes your jumpers average demeanor?
youtube.com/watch?v=th4Czv1j3F8

Give it a vagina to play with, that should keep it happy.

youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs

youtu.be/Ho1LgF8ys-c

They don't seem mad at all. Their only namefag just told the crossposter from here that they didn't give a shit about Veeky Forums and preferred translations over drama. The crossposter told him that Dirge has been talking about FSS constantly here ruining its reputation all across /m/. Do we really have that much influence?

Because you were purposefully baiting people by ripping posts from here and slapping them on there with no context. How did you expect to react, laugh with you?

We absolutely don't.

No, and fuck I hope we never do. That just invites all the worst shit.

I don't even remember the last time FSS got mentioned besides Dirge talking about it yesterday. Is he living in a different timeline where Dirge is active on the board and actually talks about his own jumps?

I'm now traumatized by the virginity coffin.

The hell makes you think I posted them? We were talking about this as far back as the last thread. The only reason someone would take posts like that to the hornet's nest on /m/ is because they want to stir shit up on both boards.

youtube.com/watch?v=mKM0P9gWx7k

Main Chain:
youtube.com/watch?v=LE3ffjM5ZuQ

Writer Chain:
youtu.be/KWizFF5fn-I

Doctor's Companion Chain:
youtu.be/qWPYXYXkeR4

Zephie's Chain:
youtu.be/K66Fu06bSDc

Then why bring it up again? Neither side blew up. The /m/ anons told him to take his autism crusade back here and people here called him bancho. Looking right now it looks like they went right back to translating.

To be fair /m/ has a lot more shitposting going on than Veeky Forums because there is literally zero moderation there. Everyone is paranoid as shit. I've never seen anything as terrible as Clawshrimpy here.

I dunno, lots of good songs out there. I guess this would be it out of the songs I listen too every now and then.

youtube.com/watch?v=AUChk0lxF44

He went into one of the deadest threads which was only alive because user was doing translations and thought he could rouse them into shitposting by telling them that their translator was into jumpchain. It honestly sounds pretty stupid. For all the crossposter knew Dirge could have been lying and it wasn't even him doing the translations.

How you know for certain some of our shitheads only come to Veeky Forums for /jc/. Can't into other board behaviors.

If that's true, than the crossposter truly is sad even by shitposter standards. Because he's doing the internet version of throwing eggs at peoples' doors and hoping they get mad.

youtu.be/8mT_6q6YqB8

Dude, great taste.

youtube.com/watch?v=PPgrfXuHYWI