ITT: Post interesting character ideas

ITT: Post interesting character ideas

>A ranger with a pet bear. The bear is actually the ranger's druid friend who can't transform back.

>dark souls instead of bloodborne

A bear with a pet ranger.

Everyone is bears and humans are wild animals.

>humans are the wood elves of the setting

A male werewolf and a female druid that often turns into a lamb.

All girls are best girls, no bully!

A wizard whose familiar is a childhood pet and quests for a way of prolonging its life, not his own.

Ranger with an awakened bear pet that took two levels in Druid so he can shapeshift human

A blind bard who uses music as echolocation to interact with his environment.

A farmer in a fantasy land surrounded by people, creatures and events that stop him from farming his turnip, he just wanted to make turnip stew.

Just that he is a farmer of Fantasy Rome, so he signs up with the Legions and burns those none fantasy romans and their cities to the ground for the next 400 years. Fantasy SPQR

lvl 20 commoner. old crotchety-as-fuck farmer.

>THESE ASSHOLES JUST WONT STOP OPENING UP PORTALS IN MY TURNIP FIELD!

>An overly zealous paladin, always gets into arguments about how his order is the best in the world
>Covers his cart with various crude banners proclaiming "ONCE A PALADIN, ALWAYS A PALADIN"
>Actually flunked out of training three weeks in. His instructor shouted too much at him.

Ghost of a mother who died in childbirth and her stillborn baby, is willing to do anything to try to bring her child back to life.

I think there is a real life allegory you are making I just can't quite figure out what it is.

Awakened bear Ranger with an average bear companion. People kept getting them confused, so the Ranger wears a green hat while the average bear wears a bowtie.

Sounds like a USMC joke.

Caveman Ranger and his Sabertoorh companion. They were both frozen in ice for thousands of years and struggle to adapt to this new world of the future, where men control fire.

>>A ranger with a pet bear. The bear is actually the ranger's druid friend who can't transform back.
Literally a mini-boss from a World of Warcraft Dungeon

Swamplord Musel'ek and Claw to be exact from the Underbog dungeon

I'll share my current character
>Satyr Bard
>oppsessed in becoming famous
>only adventures in order to become a legend
>only ever introduces himself by his stage name
>no one in the party knows his real name
>will do anything for fame
>only wants to lead party but is cowardly in battle
>has previously led several groups to their death
>faked his death multiple times in order to escape his party's fate
>party does not know about previous groups
>secretly chaotic evil
>will sabotage anyone who tries to make him less godly, but very rarely kill
>basically pic related

Actually had a characterr like thqt that the party rescued from a wizard that controlled time (NOT los magos del tiempo style) who the wizard had plucked from prehistory to fight the party. He was conatantly confused, and because the wizard had dragged him through past AND future, knew all sorts about shit that didnt yet exist. Named Chunga and was essentially captain caveman. His greatest story was about locomotives, and noone in the party got it.

>party fighting a giant clockwork dragon, Chunga is on its head hitting it very hard with a small tree he uses as a great club.
>party eventually subdues it and chunga is still hitting it screaming incoherently making choo and hoo sounds.
>freindly neighborhood druid tries to calm him down telling him the dragon is dead. Chunga responds that not all metal monsters stay dead. Then he talks about a metal snake he once met that hissed when he got close to it and breathed really hot, burned chunga. He thwn tells the druid how it then ran very, very, very fast, and the people rode inside the dragon, letting themselves get eaten and carried away.
>no one listens because chungas player aleays says dumbshit in and out of character, but is hillarious.
>druid doesnt listen and givves him a "thats nice dear" answer and the party moves on.
>mfw the motherfucking caveman that has been to the future, describes locomotives to everyone but noone but me gets the reference.
>who truely, is the neanderthall now?

This got a good laugh out of me

A cloistered kid who only knows about adventuring from his/her romance and hero novels. Becomes an adventuring to be like his heroes growing up. Truly has no idea how the real world works, when people try to talk about payment he cuts them off with hero lines like "no need ma'am!" and buffs his chest out and strikes a heroic pose and shit like that, people around him think he's weird.

when a bandit ambushes him he says shit like "on gearde rapscallion!" and the stuff from novels and they just beat him up

I played something similar, a girl who was stuck copying manuscripts her whole childhood so didn't know much about the word but some of the stuff she copied was about the adventures of bards so when she escaped her situation she wanted to be a bard.

I feel like it's a trope but it's a good one.

Questing for the Sacred Pic-a-nic Basket?

Definitely a Marin Crops joke

>Wizard wants to make his pet a bloodline familiar so the first wizard decendant in the family inherits it

Yeah. Its basically Don Quixote, but its golden

I like it.

I dunno perhaps a dwarf who's main goal is to experience life out side the mine and it's deeply religious heirarchical society. Kinds of like the thing the ommish do except for dwarfs.

It's not actually a character idea per se, but the lack of a character idea in the campaign I just joined.

>Relatively small, but well developed, rich mini-empire.
> Mostly humans, but other intelligent races are welcome, even usually non-civilized races like orcs and centaurs have a noticeable presence, and tensions are low.
>All kept in place by this boy god-king, who saw all, ruled all, was as wise as the gods, and had apparently powerful personal magic that made people almost eager to do his bidding in all things.
>Apparently, this one particular dragon got his soul spliced away from his bodily form, which was locked away in some vault.
>Said dragon "merged" his soul with that of the boy, giving him all his power.
>Apparently, the ENTIRE purpose of building up this civilization more or less from scratch was to assemble enough resources and subordinate magic users to enable him to return to his "proper" dragon body, and wake it up.
>Has done this. Dragon is loose (But not destroying the world or anything yet, just kind of flew off), boy king is now just an ordinary 11 year old, and the empire is in chaos with the sudden disintigration of everything holding it together.