Anyone here buy ETN during the ICO? What was the ICO price...

Anyone here buy ETN during the ICO? What was the ICO price? I bought it during the 20% so how do I calculate that in Blockfolio?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Pjp75yx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>during the 20% bonus*

im pretty sure it was a cent for one coin

i need to get more etn soon, more features coming out in about two weeks

if you retards here had gone all in on the ico fuck meeeeeeee you would have some mad gains, sucks to be you guys

sleeping giant

The ICO price was .01

you guys saying you have 50k - 200k you would of insta made it

My mining rigs have been on it for the last few weeks. I agree on sleeping giant. Maybe not crazy 1000% gains but definitely some room to move up.

I know. I've got enough ETN that when it hits full potential next year, at least I'll have a hundred grand.

how many coins you mined so far

my g

So you have 10 grand worth?

the ico was shit, they kept spaming my inbox begging me to buy the shitcoin

...literally a shit scamcoin

Tell us Miss Cleo, what is the full potential and price for this in a year?

mad you didn't get in

$30 by march

that would be nice. I'm mining 100 of these fucks per day

impossible, idiot

Yes, but what was it in sats? I bought it in BTC not USD. I have 11,121 ETN bought during the 20% bonus and I don't know how much that is worth now.

I feel like I'm being retarded here but I don't understand how.

No I spent maybe $500. I have 13K. I'll probably accumulate up to 25k before it hits a dollar.

never seen a bigger piece of shit make the top 100 in my life.

$30-50 2018

It won't go higher than 50 because the devs want it realistic for normies. It's a normie coin man. Marketed towards the plebs. It's designed for mass adoption. That's their main goal.

How is Cryptopia? I really hate it how sometime these coins go on the smaller exchanges but at the sametime I understand. When this hits Poloniex or Bitrex it'll pop even higher, but still. I don't want to have to sign up for yet ANOTHER exchange.

Impossible 30$ that would mean twice the marketcap of ETH. Think before writing stupidities

>I don't want to have to sign up for yet ANOTHER exchange.
This. Cryptopia is kiwi as well.

It will be. I fully understand the ramifications of what I'm saying.

it can't. please tell me why you're pulling numbers out of your ass.

Does that make a difference at all?

If you have the 2-step authentication you have to wait for them to email you a code before you can log in. Sometimes it can take a day for the email to arrive and by then the login session has expired and you have to start over. I'm currently waiting for 2 hours.

i've mined over 600 ETN this week discord.gg/Pjp75yx

just watch, they have a market of 2.2 billion, everyone with a mobile phone, with all the recent crypto attention, people will eat this up

Anyone?