Other urls found in this thread:

breadapp.com/
token.breadapp.com/en/
d2n2g5n187q8lu.cloudfront.net/static/docs/BRD-whitepaper-EN.pdf
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.breadwallet&hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't even see it desu. Thanks faggot.

it lists tomorrow, just buy it then

its basically a US based Wallet/Exchange (financially compliant too) that has BRD tokens that function like BNB, it already has 500,000 downloads and it's not even out of ICO

Literal shitcoin

t. guy who ALMOST invested in ICO

I can't find it where is it

I bought 50 eth worth in mainsale

is this a 5x desu?

Almost every ICO drops like a rock the moment it releases. Why do you all keep doing this? It's as if Bancor and Status didn't fuck you all over enough!

I'm glad I got in on the Binance sale. Too bad the limit was 5000 shares. Sold out in less than two minutes, but that's not unusual for Binance hosted ICOs. I expect this to a short term 5x.

dude wtf. Did you even research project? CEO is a sleezeball. Token has no utility. It's just a way for them to you market their shit like an MLM pyramid

gifto, the last binance ico went 6x, you dumb cuck

We like money. Nobody said every ICO you invest in has to be a long term hold.

Nice FUD, it literally has a product thats already in use, can you say the same for coins like IOTA or ADA?

breadapp.com/
token.breadapp.com/en/
d2n2g5n187q8lu.cloudfront.net/static/docs/BRD-whitepaper-EN.pdf

Gitfo also did an ICO on Binance a mere week earlier and did a 3x the moment it was released, and they dont have a good product/idea
10x, the ICO sold out within minutes
it's listing tomorrow

the hype tho user the hype

so much fomo from the 1 second binance sale

>token has no utility
read the fucking white paper, thats like saying BNB has no utility

I heard it's being listed on Binance at 6pm PST tomorrow (23rd). Can anyone confirm?

How can i set this up to buy the moment its available

I'm FOMOing, but from what I see once the ICO is finished, they'll have raised $32M. Is a "simple bitcoin wallet" really worth that much, especially seeing that bitcoin can't be used as a currency? That seems even a bit high, indicating that it might just go down from there. Anyone who can convince me otherwise is welcome to.

I've read it. You can't compare BNB token to an in app token that will be used for micro purchases

see
they have more up the pipe and it also does ERC20 tokens

>32M too much
have you seen how much exchanges rake in?
they literally state BRD is used to reduce fees as well as having more utility past that

are you dense?

no it's not. I've used the bread wallet for a year. It's great and I love it. But they're trying to tap into the crypto bubble. They should have just stuck with what they were doing.

everyone here will try to convince you otherwise. They want you to prop up the price when it releases

>no it's not. I've used the bread wallet for a year. It's great and I love it
kek yet you still FUD

understand they're making an expanded that will have money to advertise also, do you think coinbase won't have competition now?

Normie detected. KEYWORD "bubble". We are from a bubble lmao. BTC has a 20% correction and every shits the bed and sacrifices a goat.

they haven't even defined what that "more utility" is. Did you watch the video? The CEO was lying through his teeth.

you get some discounts on shitty in-app purchases and they give you tokens if you peddle the app to other normies. BNB has value because the exchange does 3 billion dollars in volume, and they burn tokens.

They're basically aiming to be Coinbase 2.0 actually. Read the paper man... Is there a more friendly name than Bread, a more comforting color scheme. I think not. Normies will love this shit.

Enough of the FUD, this is a short term holding if you want to make money guys. I was about to invest into the ICO but because of events I held off, also I couldn't get into the Binance ICO launchpad because I fell fucking asleep and my alarm I set didn't go off, stupid shit. Anyways the date and time if gets listed?

ICO bubble you fucking sperg. None of these projects require 32 million dollars. Start ups used to be funded with a fraction of that. If a company wants to raise significantly more money than they need for development, you should question their intentions. The CEO also deflected this question.

I get it you want to FUD to accumulate user.

Assume Bread ends 2018 with all its goals and gets 200B+ of volume, why wouldnt anybody use BRD to decrease their feeds?

why wouldn't anybody buy a huge stack of BRD at once for the other premium features while also lowering their fees?

have you seen how high the coinbase fees are?

they did an ICO because otherwise you'd have to PAY or the app or use ADVERTISEMENTS in the app

do you expect developers to work for FREE?

Tomorrow, another user said 6PM PST

Why does the end time say the 26th if it's listing tomorrow?

thats just what binance puts up just incase it doesn't sell out (lol)

GTO also listed 4 days after ICO soldo ut

Do you think this has a chance to 10x or so?

think about it user, if a literal trash coin with no product or a decent use (gifting seriously??) can do a 6x don't you think an app than even a FUDDer () admits is good will go to the moon?

500,000 people already use the app, and its directly listing to one of the highest volume exchanges, let that sink in. ICX, Tron, etc all blew up on Binance

Does it really have that many users? Thats huge if true

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.breadwallet&hl=en

100k-500k

cant find ios numbers but I imagine it is similar or higher

I sell at 2x or 3x If it goes that high.

they state 500,000+ on their whitepaper which was written before the recent normie rush
GTO, a trash coin went 6x on binance, its at least going 6x

You’re wrong about that. Look at POWR

>assume
Found your problem retard

I'm like 70% on FUN and 30% on Ripple. I really wanted to get in on this but both of my shitcoins are doing too well to jump off.

Thanks anons Ill join the moon mission when it list, looks promising

if i'm on binance at 6pm tomorrow, i should be early enough to ride the pump? or should i just skip if it i didnt get in the ico?

dude wtf kind of answer are you expecting to receive from bagholders in here

Its good hold till q1 2018 - better than ethos and 4x lower marketcap- + has Charlie Lee in advisers - creater of litecoin

the 200B+ was a number pulled out of my ass, the point was that since you get less fees and you get rewarded for having BRB why wouldn't they use it? fees add up user
look at the GTO chart, your best bet is to set a buy order at like 1.5 to 2x above ico to catch the early people that sell low the moment it lists

if you notice the GTO chart youd have made a 2x immediately if you caught the low point at the early GTO list dump

I was in the middle of a fight with my girlfriend and she hates that I'm in crypto.

you salty that you didn't buy in, its literally impossible to lose money on this. I mean look at the lowest point of GTO , it was 1.5 above ico, and look how shitty their nonexistant product is, yet you love to use Breads product? does that make sense to you?

my condolences user, we all learn the hard way not to let somebody know you're in crypto