Left

>(almost)Anything else
Right

Piked

right because shark jaw design on neckguard and also pauldrons

>NPC follower

You may only have one

>str vs dex

I'll take the dour looking peasant male in the background. All I need is a pack lackey, and he looks like too much of a beta male to complain as long as he gets a few silver coins every other day or so.

You got a problem with agility or something?

left. giant gorgets and pauldrons mean you're important

The one with the cute frilled mini.

Tin (+copper) can. Just a little modification and it looks Veeky Forums as fuck on top of covering more and allowing a deceptive range of movement.

That's not Myc', that's Sea Peoples on the right.

Left. It looks like bulky as fuck. It also allows me to intimidatingly walk up to my enemy, glare down at him, and ask him "do you even lift, bruh?".

The smug as fuck soldier, who else? He can be the party face, for when looking bulky and staring people down doesn't get the job done.

Left is chariot rider's armor. You wouldn't be able to run or do any meaningful footwork in it, so I chose right. Plus, I think that right looks more aesthetic.

depressed peasant jim in the background.
He must have something, I mean c'mon.

Rate Minoan fashion

>Cover everything except the breasts
Why though?

Why not? Flaunt em if ya got em.

What I meant is why even cover your upper body if you're going to expose your tits anyway?

because boob sweating is uncomfortable in hot darned mesowhatever

bottom left

Show off the wealth. Do you even nobility?

left is hailerious

Good choice, but bottom right is better.

A challenger approaches

timestamp or gtfo

This is like future historians basing what we wear today on how Miley Cyrus dressed.

Left, because he looks like Spaece Marinea®©™. The one on the right looks like a stripper costume.

Breasts aren't inherently private parts.

>that ass cheek
>the pride

you do know we have a lot of statues and house and palace wall paintings. plus egyptian and mittenian texts that say that this is how cretan women wore their dresses, right?

It's the tits.

Spear and magic helmet.

Spear and magic helmet?

SPEAR AND MAGIC HELMET

>slice inner thigh
>bleed out in less than a minute

Super duper.

Spear and magic helmet.

Thirding for depressed peasant in background

Magic helmet?

Do you realize how hard it is to slice the inner thigh of an angry man swinging metal at your face?

Pfft... "magic helmet."

>Fuck, Marry, Kill, Pillage

>leaving sensitive body parts uncovered

This is logical.

it gets cold, cover your back, leave the pointy nipples out, how is this hard to understand?

This user gets it.

I'd want to wear the right, but I want the first two rows of dudes at the front of my line outfitted like the left.

It's not armor? It's clothing. I don't imagine your clothing protects your jugular vein or femoral arteries particularly well.

This looks like something straight out of Legend of Zelda. I love it.

I said sensitive not vital. Nipples are sensitive. They're sensitive to wind and heat and cold. When they burn, it hurts. When it's cold, they're uncomfortable. If a bug bites your nipple, it sucks. We cover our nipples because it's comfortable to do so.

And don't try to mention nudists. Nudists don't do it because of comfort, they do it because they're sexual deviants.

Reminder that those bronze-covered bulwarks were genocided by naked barbarians in silly hats

user, they were the barbarians in silly hats. The sea people being Mycenaeans is the only reasonable conclusion.

the career soldier, obviously. Look at that smug-ass face

Look at all those nipples. Didn't they read the post above?

>wear all this armor
>also sandals

why not armor your feet?

Who would stab down?

me

Small, moving target, and disadvantageous to aim for compared to other targets.

Also, foot armour was a thing for infantry, but these men would mostly be on chariots.

this is really cool.

Is there anywhere else where I can find out more about their armor?

I got nothing on hand now, but will look some stuff up later.

21st century fashion is about 15 years from bringing this style back

biggest (heh) problem with that is the growing global obesity epidemic

Something about this guy makes him extremely intimidating.

Underrated post.

psssh nothing personal

He's a big guy

>Tyrannosaurus hunted Stegosaurus to extinction, guyse.

The hat. Definitely the hat.

Greek armour is so aesthetic

Okay, as absolutely stylin' and probably effective as those suits are? Only two things come to my mind when looking at them.

First, holy SHIT just how fucking rich were the Myceanean kings?! Bronze is really, REALLY fucking expensive, so to kit out their most elite warriors in suits like that, they must have been BEYOND loaded! We're talking wealth beyond measure, Gate of Babylon levels of cash here! That's impressing me even TODAY, so imagine the effect when your neighbor's most advanced technology is a fucking shaduf!

Second, I don't know if anyone has been informed, but it is a bit warm in Greece. Apart from all that bronze weighing an imperial FUCK-TON, metal has a bit of a habit of trapping heat REALLY WELL. The training those warriors must have gone through to be able to cope with standing, much less marching and fighting in that gear, for more than two minutes before passing out with a crash worse than the 2008 housing market is just mind-blowing.

Holy shit the Myceaneans were awesome.

>tyrannosaurus lived a few million years closer to us than they did to stegosaurus
I know that this is the exact reason behind your post, but my 'tism won't let me leave this as is.

it's the same as saying soles are sensitive and hurt when you walk on gravel barefeet but if you're used to it and your skin is hardened it's literally nothing

it's your fault covering your tits all the time with bra

>Nudists don't do it because of comfort, they do it because they're sexual deviants.

we got a live one

There's a reason the phalanx didn't involve a lot of movement, unlike Dark Age Greece which had a lot more jumping around involved.

(I'm simplifying things a bit here)

>Modern diet, health and nutrition
>Modern forging techniques, tools and materials

If you sent them back in time, they would have made the king look like a pathetic slave.

You forget that even with state-of-the-art training and tools, the average modern bodybuilder, soldier or athlete is a complete amateur at using their body.
Outside the training field, they're people like anyone else, who take the road, the escalator, the elevator, the car or the train; they don't work for their own sustenance on the side, they get overfocused exercise, their immune system is a lot less hardened, their pain tolerance is lower and their experience in actual battle is at most limited to one or two brawls a month.
People nowadays see the deeds done by the people of the past and delude themselves that they must have been weak and underdeveloped, because the idea of working yourself to the bone without modern medicine, technology, communication, heating, instant food, clothing and God knows what sends most everyone but the poverty-born and insane into a whimpering panic attack.
We wave modern training and technology around in front of other insecure people, sharing our self-satisfaction on social media to convince ourselves we're all really the best, but in the end, if you pitted five youths from a Mycenean village against an affluent apartment block's residents, there's a very real chance that the people with actual experience working, risking death and being hurt will make short work of the pampered yuppies on designer diets with "ten years of judo experience" with their fists and feet.
In the end, nothing at all is superior to pure psychological resilience and experience, and someone who relies on tools, trainers and diets to raise their numbers will cave like a ninety-pound dweeb in front of someone who's exposed to more threats to their life at any given moment and has experienced fewer luxuries in their life than the bodybuilder will in his life.

no shit

I'll take the wizard disguised as a soldier. I see that fucking staff.

There are enough people who want to hink that just being born in the modern age would let them tower over the greatest warriors of history and make short work of them to populate hundreds of threads.
It obviously hasn't been said clearly enough before.

Those tits are going to get saggy damn fast, and then wind up covered in stretch marks.

some people want to feel good about themselves with this gym trend going on, shit has nothing on martial arts and combat

babies need food user

True dat, breasts are literally only for food. No one considers milking cows and goats bestiality. So why do we consider showing tits lewd?

The Phalanx came after the Dark Age.

This armor is from before.

you can do stuff with them

honestly though it's because of culture you retard

Yes, I am aware it's a cultural thing, you dingus. But WHY does our culture dictate that tits are lewd?

>move north
>gets cold
>cover up yourself most of the year
>hidden things make people go crazy and protective about them
then there's that guy with the mommy fetish who ruins it all

Soldier
>Haтypaльнaя пpяжa
wat event

This may sound /pol/ but this time it really is the jews' fault.

>their immune system is a lot less hardened

Only if their parents were anti-vaxxers.

Vaccines don't protect against everything, you know.
They protect against preventable common diseases and a few different preventable diseases that have historically fucked up entire nations, not all the myriads and myriads of different bacteria and vira that you get exposed to during hard life on the country - and on a battlefield, of course.
Modern people don't get sick less because of vaccines and only vaccines - 60% of it is the result of modern medicine allowing fast diagnosis and patient removal as well as modern society's comforts making it not a death sentence for your entire family if the main provider has to take sick leave, combined with hypochondria and corporations producing "allergy-friendly" products that in the end only end up creating new ones through lack of exposure.
Vaccines help against the stuff that could cause a full-on epidemic and a few common diseases, but they're not video-game antivenom items.

Show some then, I've only seen the goddess/priestess statuette and wall paints of young girls and boys doing sports (so them being naked is normal).

not very if you know what your doing

Being protected against 90% of everything that killed people doesn't sound like a bad deal to me...

They look like asses and asses are inherently sexual on women.

that's..that's slang for dick right?

And straight into hyperbole.
Being protected against the preventable diseases among the ones that we have historically had problems with in the First World is not "90% of everything that killed people".
The main lethal diseases that an average vaccination should ideally protect against (which means that not all do) are: hepatitis A, hepatitis B, polio, mumps, measles, rubella, diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, HiB, chickenpox, rotavirus, influenza, meningococcal disease and pneumonia.
Diphteria is the biggest killer up there, but dehydration is the main thing making it lethal, and you don't need a vaccine to help that, just the knowledge. Discounting the diseases that spread later than the generic Middle Ages setting and the ones that rarely spread because they're too lethal and the symptoms are screamingly obvious even to a peasant, we're left with a spread of diseases that most people can be naturally inoculated towards, instead of literally reacting like the Mesoamericans to smallpox at the merest mutation or slip in their vaccination schedule.