/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Resources and Drives: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread: "user's selfless sacrifice" edition

Haven't been around for a month, anything knew and/or good?

Reminder that redeemer is the only true option

Loads of new, check the comfy spaceship one in the last thread.

there is one I did not make that I think is good

here's part one

and here's number two

there was an eldritch choise one here a couple of weeks ago, about 2 infact. do any of you hav it?

Zodiac's gone Chink.

Still need data, please vote if you haven't.
I wish to understand my audience as much as possible.

fuck off

Some looking for me?

No.

For what purpose?

Alrighty, back to work then.

I'd like to see how these threads are divided when it comes to sexuality so I can keep it in my mind for future projects.
Also, just plain old curiosity.

What have you made? What are you making?

Voted

Just include as many cute catgirls as possible

But that's not a...

will there atualy be CYOAs or has the supply run out?

my cyoa thats like 80% done has a doggirl but shes gonna be more wild than cute

I picked Genetics and rolled
>Weakness to loud noises
>Weakness to submersion in water
>Weakness to wood
>Weakness to iron
>Weakness to sunlight

What should I pick for my superhero name and how do I leverage my powers to gain immortality?

Wild can be cute and Doggos are better than cats

Is she an alchemist like pic related, though? I never realized how much I wanted cute animal-girl alchemists until right now.

Loserman. With the power to be a fucking loser. You gain immortality by dying.

Probably should have asked what we're attracted to. We have an unusually high lesbian population for anywhere outside of /lbgt/ and /u/.

>Doggos are better than cats
I see you have shit taste

Kittens>Dogs>Puppies>Cats

Asssuming we reroll duplicates, I've got Gravity Control, Intangibility, Invisibility, Flight, and Unaging. Man, never thought I'd be in a situation where flight was my useless power.

>weak to water
>underwater adaptation
so nothing?

>Placing Kittens and Cats in different categories
You lack commitment

I would be making DOGcastophe if it weren't for the fact that cathuman pictures weren't so much more abundamy.

It would make more sense, because everyone in the society i'm building is friendly, motivated, loyal and has an active lifestyle.

When's that adventure author OC coming out?
I want to see how I get wrote.

Abundant*

shes an alchemist who experimented on herself because she had no willing test subjects. The experiments resulted in dog like ears and behavior

(I know they look more like cat ears but THE PLOT DEMANDS IT)

Wait hold on are you the one who is making the alchemist CYOA?

You won't be in it. It will only be the same old farts again, just like every other 'author cyoa'.

Who is you nigga?

Demiurge is a little confusing. On one hand if says you can create anything, but on the other it says you have total control over matter. Can you also destroy or transmute it matter? If so, does destroying inorganic matter or converting it to organic matter age you, does it slow your aging, or does it do neither?

The last author cyoa is fucking five or more months old.
Don't like who gets added to these things? You know what to do.

Cats are pretty friendly, and can also be extremely active and motivated. Clearly you've never seen a cat decide she really wants to eat that plant which keeps making her throw up.

Or when it has decided to kill THAT FUCKING SEAGULL

That's exactly what my dog does. Granted he's not a puppy anymore so he doesn't really do that shit but still.

I'm writing them under the assumption that they're friendly, motivated cats.

Dog still tries to do this though.

i am making one, yes

Im curious, when it says type of discipline for number 1, does mean a very specific category like mathematics or a general category like science?

For instance, if I choose three disciplines, mathematics, science (meaning all sciences), engineering ( all engineering) would this work?

Ah im glad it is still going because i did not saw anything else about it i thought it stopped to be in development good thing i was wrong

Alchemist waifus are top tier, and so are animal girls. It's almost the perfect combo.

Why are we always being asked to go "hog wild" in here? Are we not civilized?

God of cyoas will murder your dick if you try that

We? Civilized? I presume you haven't been here for the last four months.

Why don't we talk about civilization and how black people ruined it?

Black people ruined nothing Niggers in the other hand...

This nigger gets it.

Civilization is always destined towards stagnation and decay in an endless cycle, regardless of the people existing in it. History repeats itself, and Human nature does not change. Civilizations burn themselves out and rise anew from the ashes.

Okay.

nah

>implying we wuznt

Speaking of niggers do you niggers think this is the /no cyoa general/? Whip em out

>Whip em out
You asked for it.

We need moar nigger CYOAs. And before you say it: There are no niggers around my place, so I can't even write proper racism.

>no humping pillow option
IT'S SHIT
>hand
>face
>aniki
>excalibur
>there are people who won't pick excalibur
fools

A fresh piece of OC.
No NSFW version this time around.

The secret extra option.

you're a nigger, you double nigger

So is pussy the tongue in cheek sex option, or do you actually get a cat?
My answer depends on it.

Jesus Christ.

Is it really a mystery box if it's revealed in the combos?

Also, do you regret making this?

It is a mystery. Do you take the risk for a chance of actually getting some action, or will it lead to you becoming /k/atfucker the second?

This is actually fucking great.

what if it turns you into a cat

>Girl in Kingdom of the Reach
>The Smile with Advanced Education -1 Blessing
>Animal Companion, Targaryen Blood, Touched By Magic, Grace And Beauty, and Valar Morghulis -4 Blessings
>Ashara Hewett
>Chains and Without A House +2 Blessings

>be long lost Targaryen who inherited unhatched dragon egg
>get captured and sold into slavery, but not before burying dragon egg
>get training to be pleasure slave and learn how to manipulate people
>escape and dig up dragon egg
>bump into Ashara and convince her of my royal heritage, might be easier after dragon egg hatches
>marry somebody with a army who wants to be king and would have better claim if they married a Targaryen
>Valar Morghulis my biggest rival (probably Dany or Cersei)
>raise dragon to be big and use it to help in quest
>take over with army and dragon and become Queen
>feed husband to dragon and take charge, proclaim myself Empress

>/k/atfucker the second
>the second
>second
Excuse me what? A cat's pussy is 2cm.
Also not worth the risk. I'll just assume multiple sessions with neet will eventually result is sex.

Has CYOA gone too far?

Needs crossover dlc with Stephan Unicycle to even get close to going too far

It's basically a tradition at this point.

Nope.

I can't find the screencap in my mess of an image folder, but I'm sure someone else here has it.
Pretty sure the guy said he went into the pooper anyway.

Nice. You share this with /d/'s CYOA thread yet?

Wouldn't Pyrrha's power technically work on all women across the world as long as you don't pay attention to them?

I was going to say that.

This is a good policy to have, user.

No. Why would I? I got hard several times, it was great.
Yes. No. You don't ignore those you don't know.
Thanks.
What else was I going to do? I assume you read the mystery option before checking the combos.

if i have no idea about rwby i have no reason to play that, right?

Really no Glynda option?

>What else was I going to do? I assume you read the mystery option before checking the combos.
Blur the name in the combos, people get that it's the mystery box, at least after opening it but don't get spoiled if they happen to look down.

Super Science

Speaking about /d/, they have a nice waifu cyoa that's not fully about customizing your girlfriend's feminine penis.

Ah yes that one i could not choose between becoming the fairy or the slime girl before that became not necesary

Alright after looking at the artist's Tumblr I think you could change it to make Salem part of the main CYOA and have Lisa Lavender, Glynda, and the Malachite twins as the other three options for that row. Though I admit for the last options their faces wouldn't be Ahego.

Ask the artist to draw her.
That is a good idea but sadly too late.
> the last options their faces wouldn't be Ahego.
Which is why I didn't include them. I removed Lavender because the style was different and I need to get down to 20 to have five rows of 4 rather than seven rows of 3.

>No. Why would I? I got hard several times, it was great.
Please regret everything

Was Resolve supposed to have the same text as Stick Your Dick in Crazy?

Can I use enhanced shapeshifting to turn into a girl?

I assume so, or just take that symbiote that likes to be a girl

No. I fucked up and made them the same unfortunately. I can change Winter's back to her old power next thread.