Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1559: Don't Fuck Robot Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c6rP-YP4c5I
typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Saberface
youtube.com/watch?v=lhofiOs3ass
youtube.com/watch?v=gmwbc6iQTEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Robots are for hugs not loods.

>Don't fuck the robot!
>TOO LATE!

Hey /JC/ whats the most annoying thing that happened in your jump ?

Clearly you just need to augment yourself with the appropriate attachments.

You only need Charisma EX (Fate/ Servant Supplement). And maybe The Long Game (Overlord) and a social build in Infernals.

The rest are irrelevant.

Some robots are totes for lewds. They just need to be purpose-built for it, or it's like shagging a lawnmower.

>become the god of mutation & evolution in Marvel Magic
>get all the mutant powers
I just beat jumpchain, you can all go home now.

It is a little ambiguous to give you room to interpret it. But it is based on a cure that would have been developed in a possible future in canon that was deemed a threat by a three-eyed warlock who time travelled to kill the people who made it.

>Does Hearless require you to specifically murder someone,
Yes.
>would you noticeably benefit if you rampaged through a horde of demons?
You would gain some until you reached your capacity and would need time to digest. Anything after that point would just be lost.
>What if you don't have the type of Power they possess? Do you gain nothing?
Afraid so.

was there any word on Automata lately?

Are there any perks that can do Alan Wake style (self-)narration?

>Not creating your own godly mutant genes in X-Men using the perks that are offered.

So you can't just kill someone, either because you feel like it or in self-defense, but you have to specifically plan it out? Does that mean you can't gain anything from non-sapient magical beasts? If you have several Powers that are similar to it, can you choose which is augmented, or is it random?

Fuck, they are too cute.

I want to protect all of them.

You might be able to pull that off with a perkline from Winnie the Pooh

So... all else being equal, if you were to kill 20 fire mages and 5 water mages with Heartless, you would be generally be significantly stronger with fire Powers? Am I understanding that correctly? How do you determine their "power" in a specific field of type of magic? Do you just take the highest spell in that category they can cast and divide it by 10?

YFW no A2 & 2B waifus.

Valeria continues to work on it, last I heard.

Is TVD a valid jump?

youtube.com/watch?v=c6rP-YP4c5I

This is a bad joke.

It used to be taking time out from adventuring to do laundry before I got enough magic to do it for me. Now right now I'd have to say Endbringers targeting me due to a certain Drawback. That's pretty annoying.

Isn't that just a voice in your head? Doesn't everybody do that? Or are you trying to get other people to hear it too?

I know nothing about this property but I love everything about that picture.

Yeah, no. Pretty sure you wouldn't remotely get that.

Eh, I can build gynoid waifus already. I'd be more interested in companioning Father Servo, because awesome like that is an emergent property.

Kill them all you say?

Sounds like something a COWARD would say.

Something something durability perks.

>Isn't that just a voice in your head? Doesn't everybody do that? Or are you trying to get other people to hear it too?
Trying to get other people to hear it too, hopefully. Preferably not me just thinking things aloud either. I find it funny that in the game, Alan Wake narrates what the player does after they do it.

It has to be deliberate, not accidental. But you don't have to have planned it out hours in advance, just a few seconds. Just long enough to make the decision to kill, which complicates matters if you are trying to kill and benefit from a mob. Something I forgot in my previous post, embarassingly enough.
Sapience isn't necessary in your target, although expect your gains to be relatively less than if they were sapient..
You choose which type of power/energy/pool available to the target to steal and benefit from.

Hmm, doesn't quite work like that.
Unless the energy you take is predisposed elementally then it shouldn't make much difference whether you kill fire mage or water mages, you'd gain the same. It doesn't help you develop any sort of elemental affinity.
>Do you just take the highest spell in that category they can cast and divide it by 10?
It can vary depending on what system you are using. Some systems are nice and easy and linear, like the Magica available to someone in skyrim.
Killing someone in skyrim would increase your magicka pool by one tenth of theirs, roughy; but in systems that aren't that simple, then I'll have to ask you to fanwank what you think is reasonable.

>I know nothing about this property but I love everything about that picture.
It's a pretty common meme-image.

Begone, Despairman. You have DLCs to make.

Meddling time traveling assholes!
Many of them, too many.

How many Sabers can you collect by now Jumpers?

Dulcet Tones, Drop-in freebie for Bastion. It even comes with bonus advice and information. It doesn't say if others can hear it or not, but you could always just install a speaker in your head or rig up an enchantment to make that part of it work if you want.

>pretty common meme-image
Huh. Learn something new every day.

You only need one

Infinite Sabers, I use the first magic to create more Sabers.

Unlimited Saber Works?

How much work would it be to even do that?

The best Reality Marble.

A lot of work, but with growth and training perks you can reach a point where you can summon all the Sabers you want!

Once you reach the right level? None, you can just suddenly sabers any time to want. To reach that level? A fuck ton of work.

When the Fate Grand Order jump comes out you can collect all the Sabers, but there's Fate Extra, Fate/Stay Night, Old Fate jump, and Fate/Zero. Four fate jumps where you can get four different Saberfaces.

But there are eighteen canon Saberfaces total, but there's a drawback in the servant supplement that makes a servant a Saberface, and YOU can become a saberface demiservant, which means you can summon an infinite expanse of saberfaces if you apply the drawback to all your servants.

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Saberface

>Sapience isn't necessary in your target, although expect your gains to be relatively less than if they were sapient..
How much less? Would I have to kill a mythic dragon to get gains comparable to a mook wizard?

>A fuck ton of work.
Any idea on how long? I assume a goddamn long time since A rank NP take a really long time to learn to create.

Or you import companions and have them all take demiservant. This could allow up to 80 Saberfaced companions from Zero and Stay Night alone.

Less relatively. Assuming all other things are equal.
But exactly how much less, that's up to you. Maybe a tiny, neglible difference; maybe half or less. I wouldn't want to restrict your creativity, user. Just do with what floats your boat and makes sense to you, and have fun with the jump.

Well my plan includes
Progress - Skyrim
The Gamer - The Gamer
and Tangent Skill Development - Akame Ga Kill
So a lot less time than it should.

Anyone have a list of training, growth rate, and/or magic talent perks?

Some robots have found ways to weaponise fucking though

I don't know how to break this to you, but that's neither how gods work over there, nor are mutants even close to being the strongest things on the block.

OK, here are the charisma perks from my first 100 jumps (I'm to lazy to search for more):

>The Long Game (Overlord; The Series)
>Charisma EX (Fate)
>Inspiring (Hellsing
>A Grand Endeavor (How To Train Your Dragon)
>Jumper The Immortal (Batman: The Dark Knight Triology)
>Why So Serious (Batman: The Dark Knight Triology)
>I Am Justice (Death Note)
>Tonk (Wo)man (Cowboy Bebop)
>Confidence Man (Breaking Bad)
>What Makes Albus Dumbledore So Fond of You? (Fantastic Beast and Where To Find Them)
>People Like You (Fantastic Beast and Where To Find Them)
>Indispensable/ Know How to Leave a room / Manipulation of the Media / Change the Conversation (Mad Men), really most of this Jump are social perks.
>Group Dynamics (Overlord: Videogames)
>That Moment (Blade)
>Unwitting Accomplices (Heist)
>The sun jumper (Crusader Kings)
>Beloved tyrant (Europa Universalis)
>Opposition in name only (Hearts of Iron III)
>Never Call Me That Again (Firefly)
>Mad Love (Batman: The Animated Series)
And I'm probably missing a lot, since almost all jumps come with one of these.
>Silver Spoons Feed Silver Tongues (Kingsman)
>Mojo (Austin Powers)

At this point I threat my Jumper as a memetic threat. When the Jumper asks for something, the answer is always 'yes'.

Also, here are some technically-not charisma perks, but they make people follow you and become dependent on you:

>I’d Die for user (Terminator)
>We’re Friends, Nothing Changes That (K-ON!)
>The League of Jumper (Batman: The Dark Knight Triology)
>You may die (but that is a sacrifice I am willing to make) (Rainbow Six Siege)
>Long Live the King (The God of High School)

>Dulcet Tones
Thanks

>nor are mutants even close to being the strongest things on the block

Actually, there are like five or six mutants that can be counted among the biggest guns in Marvel. Yes, that's includes being above Abstracts.

He's greentexting shit based on a crosspost. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Those omega-level muties tho.

How would Gilgamesh react to jumper being a Arturia Demiservant?

He's going to give you the D.

*clears throat*
>IMMA PUT MAI DICK IN IT!
>PUT THAT AWAY!
>NO!

Reminder to robot jumpers to stay far away from pic related.

Hm, do "immune from mind control perks" protect robot jumpers from being hacked? Do we have those perks?

What would be the consequences of befriending Nanoha instead of her befriending you?

>Implying she can hack an actual AI

So jumpers is the Ring of Elru worth it in Overlord? I always grab it in my build but lately I am not so sure if I should.

*do we have "protection from being hacked" perks?

Well there are a few mutants that are truly top tier, in particular Matthew Malloy, who existed to be retconned, because that's pretty much the only way he could be killed. Though special mention goes to Hope Summers, the mutant that's better than any other mutant(provided she is in proximity of that mutant) because she gets to copy their powers and make them better when she does it.

Oh, well.

I mean from what I understand even JEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN is below Galactus-tier, since Big Daddy G can use the Ultimate Nullifier to zap the multiverse and the UN is an extension of him

Also goddamn DC's cosmic beings have way more class than Marvel's

You gon get taken home and taken care of

You dun goofed

Well, it makes you immune to cheat hax instant-death spells coming from Ainz or other WCI, which removes a lot of danger from 1vs1. It also lets you use Wish freely one per day, which can warp reality.

So, I would say it's pretty much worth it for an early jumper if you can afford it.

It doubles the strength of all your magic, halves the costs, and lets you cast one spell for free each day. It is incredibly powerful when you think about it. Use wish to create whatever Magic Item you need at the time with no consequences.

>How well trained would a drop-in get at the end of 10 years in exalted sidereals? I've combed all of the relevant lore and books and such, but everything is so vague it's almost useless.
>I'd assume that you would at least meet the minimums presented in manual of the exalted: sidereals, but how fast would you meet those minimums. Assuming that there are no training perks or intelligence boosting perks from previous jumps, that is.

Well... Manual: Sidereals say this:
>Elder sidereal exalted use sorcery and artifacts to teach a lifetime of lessons in only a year and a day, giving even novices extraordinary capability."
So, you'd probably get up to speed and gain the minimum for being a Bureau of Destiny member in a year and a day if you start with absolutely nothing as a drop-in.

After that, it's probably more on you to git gud. Without anything else from previous jumps, you can probably just approximate it with the standard xp gain of 10xp per year.

>Would an Exalt who's good at crafting be able to make a knockoff Culture Knife Missile?
Unlikely. Culture Knife Missiles are hilarious above Exalted's automata stuff.

Fate beat Nanoha once. Now she's her wife. Vita beat Nanoha once, they're best friends now.

Defeating Nanoha only makes her friendship more powerful. The only way to win is to not shoot laser beams.

Are Linker Cores biological, mechanical, or a soul thing?

No worries, I can break her mind like a twig and rewrite her from scratch.

Give her better taste in hairstyles while you're in there.

youtube.com/watch?v=lhofiOs3ass

Still need to add ending fluff and any extra errata, but this is jumpable and just about finished.

It is an insanely useful item, even late in the game if you can finagle a way to combine other rings with it(difficult but not impossible).

>combine other rings with it
Any ideas on what rings to combine it with?

Charmed
San fran cisco
Evil
124 yo male
Twiceblessed Demon warlock 300 (1000 pp)
Dabbler free
To see the shadow in the hearts of man free
Fiend of hell 100
Heartless -200
Trapmaster free
Persistant little devil free

Items
Transplanted power -800 ( worth 600 pp)
Wicked ways free
Bloodstained athame free
Faustian contract free

Powers
Demon set free
• Teleportation
• Shadow ball
• Immunity to demons
• High resistance
• Immortality
• Umbrakinesis

Warlock set 1000
• Projection 0

Transplanted power orb 600
• Omnilingualism 500
• Immortality 300
• Teleportation 200
• Literary manipulation 0

Drawbacks
jumper of the bottle mandatory
Do as you wilt
Awaken the sleeping dragon scenario -200
Psycho cop -100
Death takes a vacation 0

Transplanted powers from item section are safe to give normal humans right?

Because I am going to be upgrading the fuck out of some humans in this jump.

Lots of power armor and magic from other settings is gonna be taught. As soon as I get free. Which could take a while. I guess I could direct my masters to the sisters, one of them is bound to let a genie free, probably end up sleeping with the youngest one, if only because of plot.

Only electrolets fear the beaner

Well there is Franklin, Galactus is my bitch, Richards, and a group of mutants in his power range. Also Jean is incredibly inconsistent, though she is iirc stated by the phoenix force to be without a limit on what she can do, and the phoenix force is something along the lines of the existent lifeforce/psychic power of the marvel multiverse. As for comparing things to the Ultimate Nullifier, that thing is literally a plot device to solve things, and so it's power level is at whatever they need it to fix. Though that's sort of the case with a lot of things in marvel, power levels fluctuate wildly for so many characters/things.

>obsolete boiler-powered rustbucket acting all smug

a ring horcrux is a popular idea. The ring from vampire diaries is useful. Lantern rings could be fun. A fair selection of fun ones can be made with d&d crafting.

youtube.com/watch?v=gmwbc6iQTEk

>I mean from what I understand even JEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN is below Galactus-tier, since Big Daddy G can use the Ultimate Nullifier to zap the multiverse and the UN is an extension of him

Nah, Jean isn't the strongest. There are several guys above her:

>Marquis of Death, basically can summon abstracts and gods to fight for him, he destroys multiverses just by existing, probably the most powerful mutant to ever exist. Also, Doom's teacher. Before you say anything about him gaining this abilities via magic, his 'young' self had the very same powers in almost the same scale.
>Franklin Richards, made Gactus his bitch, can create universes as a child in his room.
>James Jaspers, another universal/multiversal reality warper, depending on the current version. His only limitation is that he can warp a 'void' universe.
>Matthew Malloy, at least in raw power. He has to constantly suppress his powers because he can't control them and ends up having to kill himself by travelling in time.

And that's accounting for the Phoenix Force.

There are also a few others who are 'implied' to be on the same level of universal reality warping, but they never actually show any feats for it.

Sburb void session has pretty nice rings. Also, these rings can do things like destroying a planet (base) to a multiverse (if sufficiently powered)

>multiversal reality warping
Now we know why that user wants to make Marvel Mutants.

This is the first time someone has posted a build of a jump I have made.
What is this feeling?
Is this... joy?
Yes. It is the emotion of Joy.
Yay.

Man, reading all this just makes me realise Celestials are basically more pompous Entities

Actually, the best way to do this would be to get the power copying from Heroes and go to Clyde Wyncham Jr.'s cell and touch him.

BOOM, multiversal reality warping.

To be fair, I'm mainly holding off because I'm not sure if anything major's going to be changed since I noticed there've been a fair few edits lately

>multiversal reality warper
>can't fix his hungry skellington body

Every time

Her dyke hair keeps me far away, robot or not.

You can fuck off right there my dude. Might as well delete all comic book jumps because Jumpers might acquire too much power there, eh?

I really like the jump brother_user, so powers granted to others with the transplanted power orb thingy are safe to use right? Because I mainly made mine to be an immortal librarian power box.

Do not break your android waifu via shoving your hand through her body. That is rude.

In Jurassic Park.

Closest thing I've found is the DRM item from Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei 3, which is a data gel that protects items from being copied or edited.

Considering that half of the ones of the drive are blatant powergrabs? Yes.

Though the first thing you gotta do with that power copying power is to steal the power copying power of that one guy in Heroes that has an unlimited power capacity. Sure said power a lot there.

He also doesn't has a dick.

He should go for a full Skelly body.
Skellies are the best.

Doesn't he have to open the heads of people and look at their brains to do it?

>not using power copying to power copy every power copier you can
Also as far as mutants, at least one version of Rogue is stated to have an unlimited capacity.

But you can't do that with the perk power, since you can't copy other power copying abilities. Through, since all of them are biological, you could just acquire his genes and fuse it with your perk-backed ability.

No clue, never watched that series because I heard it goes to shit after the first season. A quick look at those powers on the wiki, however, revealed they only had to have physical contact with their target to use it.

The same can be said of almost every jump. That doesn't mean that that was the intent of the jumpmakers, but honestly.

Use Gemini Formula + The Catalyst in the same jump for that. Boom, one guaranteed copy of a power with no restrictions, as long as it's genetic.