Not all in link

>not all in link

do you guys even try?

Swift connects over 10k banks, and processes millions, probably hundreds of millions of transactions between them. Swift is backing link, and from my perspective wants to use them to replace their current tech with block chain.

So what does that mean? That means link is competing with ripple.

Ripple has around 100 banks?

Swift has 12k.

That is 120x more.

Ripple market cap is 3 billion.

This will be bigger than ripple.

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/clientDownloads.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Big if true.

ok but xrp is 1500 transactions a second and link has to share the slow eth 9 transaction a second network with all the other shittokens

Bought in Monaco at $0.8, so far its been great suggest you check it out

>all in
Yeah, I don't know about that, sweety. Maybe if you're poor?

ripple market cap is like 42 billion

Until ETH launches PoS...

eth will be massively scaled this year with sharding and proof of stake, should be able to do 1k+ tps easily

OP you're right... i'll throw all my live savings on it... wish me luck we're all gonna make it bros

who cares, we mooning again!
...is it just me, or was there no fucking Tonight... bread to-fucking-night? This can't be true, is it? What's going on? Something isn't right...

I got 10% in LINK and thats all im willing to risk, 50% in ripple, 25% in NEO

5% FUEL and 10%ZEN
then a bunch of junk

i own 450k link atm

>ok but xrp is 1500 transactions a second and link has to share the slow eth 9 transaction a second network with all the other shittokens

Guys, chainlink is setting up its own network. Pay attention in class.

i'm a 68k linklet

>Pay attention in class.
got it.

proof provided. not fucking selling

true, main net launch q1

what is this view?? Fucking hell. Why am I stuck on cheap "advanced" webinterface? WHAT IS THIS TELL ME.

False. Chainlink works on any blockchain including the industry standard, Hyperledger.

binance.com/clientDownloads.html

welcome to the next level user

Somehow this guy thinks installing a Chinese app on his trading computer is safe

>all my money already on binance

they cant eiffel pajeet me

Just found this a week ago holy fucking shit I love it

It doesn't matter, it's still an erc20 token and the eth network will be needed to pay the node operators.

fucking.. AWESOME! I DIDNT KNOW!! I DIDNT LISTEN! I DID NOT KNOW!!!
thanks buddy. No idea how I managed to not be aware of this.

HOLY FUCK

I HAD NO IDEA

Guess I'm all in an Binance. pls no get hak

assuming thats true. you have a lot of money now and will unironically be rich as fuck beyond belief loaded if you hold for a year.

HOLY SHIT DUDE!! Been using Binances shitty ass web interface for months!! Thanks you for this!