Paizo Games General /pgg/

Paizo Games General /pgg/ (also /pfg/, Pathfinder, and Starfinder)

Have you ever had a character that was disabled or injured in such a way they lost a limb? How did playing them work out?

Link repository; point out problems if found: ghostbin.com/paste/tx5h8
Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

old thread:

I need a list of some of the best spells on the sorcerer/wizard spell list to take out a party of four mythic characters, please!

I hate how Baiken's tits are balloons now.

Off the top of my head
Maze removes them the combat for a bit
Wall of Force might work at lower levels
Ray of Enfeeblement can quickly cripple anyone with encumbrance
Bestow Curse is great if you're creative, or just -6 to ability score
Ex. #d# damage anytime the caster speaks to cast a spell
Spell storing armor with vampiric touch, activates when attacked
Confusion, chance to be useless or worse
Enervation, negative levels
Stoneskin, dr 10/adamantine

I was checking out Walter's Guide to Deific Obedience and it states that Aasimar Evangelists would get their boons at 6, 9 and 12.

Is that some early access through SLA trickery?

Or rather, is that still allowed? I thought there was a FAQ about that.

Is there a conversion list for Pathfinder into DnD gods or vice versa?

99% sure that is through some early entry with SLAs, which is no longer allowed.

Use a monster that deals ability score drain on hit.
>Choose or roll for either Physical or Mental
>After you roll damage roll 1d8 and drain that many points from all physical or mental scores of party member.
Also make sure your monsters have regenerate and can move action teleport or dimension door so that you can kite the party
For spells use literally anything that takes away their tools:
>reduce hit chance
>prevent spell casting
>halt movement
>destroy gear
>etc.
If you drain them and take away their shit, they will die.

Yeah, sort of figured as much.

Is it worth it to go Cleric 5, Exalted 1, Evangelist (Exalted aligned)?

What would be a good Deific Obedience? The best domain?

I would assume that for this build your domain has to come from a deity that you're gonna be faithful to.

If an alchemist with the infusion discovery drinks a transformation extract, can they still use their other extracts?

Yes. Alchemy explicitly isn't spellcasting.

Why am I getting more of a cyberpunk feel from Starfinder than space opera? The rules do seem to echo a lot of the stuff from Star Wars RCR, but the powers and gameplay has seemed more like Shadowrun.

anyone got a link to Legacy of the First World? Been a few months since I've moved across the country.

>Playing with mythic
You fool!

>Why am I getting more of a cyberpunk feel from Starfinder than space opera?

Because everyone looks like they walked out of Shadowrun?

Ignore this thread that should have been deleted for being redundant, go to the real thread:

>not saging
What are you doing, nigger.

I did, it was still on page one because of 's bump

She was always stacked, even in GGXX.
Tits were smaller across the board in GG and GGX, but in this art piece's case, she has her kimono tucked under her breasts and then into the the obi, giving them a lot of lift and projection.
Be amused it not a case of impossible physics.

Stop bumping this thread, it is not going to be the next /pgg/ thread even if it's still kicking around when the real one starts falling.

>he thinks I care about this thread

bump becayse people like you can suck the barrel of a rifle

>Have you ever had a character that was disabled or injured in such a way they lost a limb? How did playing them work out?
Yeah, got a mage that lost a limb in an experiment. He was an artificer type, so he just made an animated gauntlet and used it as a prosthetic. Was pretty cool. I've actually got an updated version of him using Spheres of Power that has his prosthetic as his familiar via one of the SoP feats.