games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA

>7th Ed 40k rules reference in wiki format:
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>WIP Math-hammer doc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

>Roster Builder for you retards

webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#!/rosterCreator

First for admech

01000010 01101100 01100101 01110011 01110011 01100101 01100100 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01001101 01101111 01110100 01101001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01000110 01101111 01110010 01100011 01100101

Nth for Reasonable Chaos Players.

Also,
>ifunny
>filename
>stupid irrelevant meme edition
Oh looks lads, it's June 15!

Nobledark is superior to grimdark.

NTH for forgeworld scans when we can't wait any longer

xth for Khorne Bezerkers are good again! Burn! Kill! Maim! Burn! Kill! Maim! Burn! Kill! Maim! Burn! Kill! Maim! Burn! Kill! Maim! Burn! Kill! Maim! Burn!

I don't get it. Is that when kids get out of school now? Doesn't it vary from place to place or something, though?

I actually agree.

Then fuck off to your containment thread

>mfw renegades are in the IG book and I play both
But damn it I need to wait even longer for that book.

Why did Russ go into the eye of terror to find magnus?

It was russ being fooled by horus that drove the 1ksons out of the imperium, it was his fuck up. Not magnus's

I'm actually quite satisfied with the semi-asspull they did to justify all the events of Gathering Storm and other parts of the fluff on a timeline. The whole "too many competing ways of keeping time that everyone fucks up and no one knows what year it is anymore" is acceptable to me.

Tweaked 1000 point Nid list. Fexes for most of the shooting, Hive Guard for a bit of anti vehicle/monster, Hormaswarm to lock stuff up.

Patrol Detachment
Tyranid Prime (1) - 107pts
1 Tyranid Prime: Spinefists,Boneswords,Flesh hooks,Adrenal glands

Tyranid Warriors (9) - 243pts
9 Tyranid Warrior: Spinefists,Boneswords,Flesh hooks,Adrenal glands

Hormagaunts (30) - 150pts
30 Hormagaunt

Hive Guard (3) - 144pts
3 Hive Guard: Impaler cannon

Carnifexes (3) - 354pts
3 Carnifex: 2 Two deathspitter with slimer maggotss,Bone mace,Bio Plasma

Because both he and Magnus know that. If he kills Magnus and all of his sons then only he will know his secret shame. Who else is alive from that battle? Bjorn and maybe Valdor?

I just impulse bought a Culexus Assassin, super excited to field him in 8th.

He went looking for a cure for the Emperor.

Of course schools don't all get out at once, but as everyone's been noticing across the boards, the summerfags have been flooding in and worse than anything in recent history

I wonder if recent political shit has got people stirred up and now that Veeky Forums isn't some whimsical blame-all hacker, we're gonna see more and more of this? There's been lots of shitposting recently, and it feels like summerfags are egging it on

Warning, he's only okay.

>believing the tree of life lie

Shoulda gotten all four for maximum character rape lad

So I might actually be running this on day one to see if the hype measures up to reality. It will have lots of blank bases and all kinds of shit standing in for Conscripts but I can just barely put 300+ bodies on the field.

50 power 6 command points
Company Commander [3]
Company Commander [3]
Commissar [2]
Commissar [2]
Priest [3]
Astropath [1]
Conscripts x50 [6]
Conscripts x50 [6]
Conscripts x50 [6]
Conscripts x50 [6]
Conscripts x50 [6]
Conscripts x50 [6]

I never understood the summerfag meme. You do realise that kids have phones and computers and can therefore browse whilst at school or at home throughout the year. The "summer faggotry" is literally a placebo effect.

Are Honor Guard worth a damn?

Yey, relic blades are pretty beasty now.

I dunno man, traffic goes up and quality goes down, maybe it's just neets with more time at home, or ifunny/Reddit fags that get bored, but something happens during the summer. But enough of that

>chapters still 1k marines
This was a perfect opportunity to fix some of their retarded numbers.

Reposting for ideas as to what to do with 267 monopose marines I got from a dumpster

I considered picking up an Eversor as well, but he was sold out, might check eBay to see if I can find the other three on the cheap

Terrain?

>not getting the callidus and the vindicare
weak/10

It's not like the posting quality in these threads hasn't been complete dogshit for several weeks now.

What dumpster?

sell them to me

I need some C@C on this list, not sure if i should go with the Path finders or a ton of drones to surround my remaining models

Donate them to poorfags.

I did mention picking up the other three. I just want to prioritize getting Culexus and Eversor because I've always thought they were the coolest.

I don't think you have enough Commissars there, given that you really need the Conscripts to be supported to not have them crumple to morale losses.

Work on making an actual full Chapter of marines. Start with the... what is it, sixth company? The one of just tacticals.

Man I don't even know. I'd go to tow converting chaos marines but even I'd get board of all that work after two squads at tops.

Are all three per sprue the same pose or are they at least a little different?

>riptide
I'm surprised you can even consider a unit that terrible.

Just a warning: Don't glue up the head of the Culexus before painting. Makes it a huge pain in the ass to do.

You're only allowed to take three special weapons per PF team.

Agreed, back to 40k

So lads how much money have you spent on this hobby? I'm one of the many lurkers that isn't playing at the moment due to university killing my wallet/time. I played nids/eldar back in 4th but i want to get back in with Dark Eldar (always loved their models and lore)

GW dumpster

The local GW is changing managers as well as getting ready for 8th, so a lot of shit got thrown away. Ill go ahead and post it all. In addition to the marines, i got about 50 books

these models

2/3

well that messes with my points.

And 2 realm of battleboards, a load of terrain, and some spray paints and hobby tools

3/3

I don't think I can possibly be more jealous.

I could drop 10 conscripts and the Astropath for a third Commissar. Actually that would be much better, it would let me spread them out a little bit more to take more objectives. Thanks for the help!

>2 realm of battle boards
what the shit

>throwing away a knight and a DA battleforce
Im UNBELIEVABLY upset

Do a huge pile of glorious dead. Stick a banner on a 25 mm base on the top and use it as relic objective.

WHO THE FUCK THROWS AWAY TWO BATTLEBOARDS
ARE YOU FUCKING WITH US user

Veeky Forums fears how true this is.

I stand corrected.

this was what i was thinking, just an Absolute Slaughter of men culminating in a throne made from there heads

Okay the books and mono marines I shrugged off just luck. But tossing out a landraider and a knight? How is it even possible they would toss that out?

Seconded

It comes down to corporate bullshit.

GW is trying to reset the store to give the new manager a "fresh start"

so a load of the old terrain and boards were thrown out for whatever reason. The shop looks totally bare now, its actually really sad. all the posters and store copies of books and old white dwarves are all gone

Does this GW happen to be in Southern California?

Too much. This is the tip of the iceberg. Other things include my 2500+ point sisters army, assembled shit, various china addons to go with those HH sets, Fantasy/AoS, and WMH.

>tfw poor impulse control

>I wonder if recent political shit has got people stirred up
Yes. tbqh I've never noticed the summerfag thing in like the last 5 of the 8 years I've been on here, but since the election I have noticed a hell of a lot more newfags of all kinds, redditors and Emperor only knows what else.

>How is it even possible they would toss that out

I guess they dont sell that specific knight box or death watch land raiders anymore. I guess its cheaper to trash it than to send it back to get reboxed

He's lying.

Fuck you, I didnt rummage around if dumpsters at 2am and almost get caught by security to get called a liar

I feel nothing but aching jealousy right now. Fuck you.

lying plebbitor

So, I have a question. How the fuck did Lorgar become a daemon prince?

is an unrelated user

Yeah, and I think a big problem for us is lots of these people spewong in from ifunny/r/thedonald/Reddit in general tend to migrate to /pol/, and get the 'dude emperor trump lmao' memes.

From there they hit babbies first 40k, and come here to shitpost. Sadtimes.jpg

Why would I lie about getting random models and broken terrain out of a dumpster?

Thoughts on my 2k list for Space Marines in 8th Edition?

++ Battalion (Space Marines) [2000 Pts] ++

+ Troops +

Tactical Squad [153 Pts]: 5x Additional Marines, Flamer, Heavy Bolter, Power Sword

Tactical Squad [160 Pts]: 5x Additional Marines, Flamer, Heavy Bolter, Plasma Pistol, Power Maul

Tactical Squad [173 Pts]: 5x Additional Marines, Combi-Flamer, Lascannon, Plasma Gun

+ Elites +

Chapter Champion [86 Pts]: Boltgun, Relic Blade

Honour Guard [84 Pts]: 2x Relic Blade

Venerable Dreadnought [153 Pts]: Assault Cannon, Dreadnought CCW, Stormbolter

+ HQ +

Captain [106 Pts]: Combi-Flamer, Relic Blade

Chaplain [79 Pts]: Plasma Pistol

Techmarine [91 Pts]: Conversion Beamer, Grav-Pistol, Power Axe

+ Fast Attack +

Assault Squad [191 Pts]: Add Jump Packs, 5x Additional Marines (Jump), Eviscerator, Melta-bombs, Power Sword

Assault Squad [191 Pts]: Add Jump Packs, 5x Additional Marines (Jump), Eviscerator, Melta-bombs, Power Sword

+ Flyer +

Stormtalon Gunship [195 Pts]: Twin Assault Cannon, Twin Lascannon

+ Dedicated Transport +

Razorback [108 Pts]: Hunter-Killer Missile, Stormbolter, Twin Assault Cannon

Rhino [80 Pts]: Hunter-Killer Missile, Stormbolter, Stormbolter

Rhino [78 Pts]: Hunter-Killer Missile, Stormbolter

Rhino [72 Pts]: Stormbolter

++ Total: [2000 Pts] ++

I prefer Callidus, but a Culexus is fine too.

The whole grim/noble dark/bright dichotomy is silly and reeks of people who have to plug everything into convenient niches.

40k is a broad enough setting to have both in spades, and is better for it.

Why do you think that is a situation that people should inherently believe?

By being the first primarch? All the gods pitched in. Same with Perturabo.

Yea, I paid for my shit, which is becoming a problem.

The Astral Knights have been rebuilt fully with Primaris Space Marines.

We stand ready to purge all heretics, my Lord Guilliman.

>dislike ultramarine mary sues who literally have their past retconned to paint them in a fucking better light rather than accepting they are not perfect
>like guilliman

sir, send me your knights, i take joy in assembling shit, and looking at this makes me upset

I guess it's more of a question then of how to undivided princes happen when you evidently have to have a god you're devoted to in order to ascend? I mean, yeah, it seems like it has only really been established as that way recently, but is it just that the gods/daemons think you're a cool enough dude in general that they let you join into the warp as a sentient entity like them, or is it all the gods coming together and deciding "Okay, let's make this guy a daemon."

Or do you have to go through some kind of bullshit to an undivided prince? I guess all this is just a question I didn't know I had until GW started specifying shit.

Anyone know a good way to fight tesla spam? With an overlord buff a squad of ten averages 23 S5 hits at 24" each turn.
>(20 shots * ((1)4/6 +(3)1/6))= 23.333...

Are you down here too user?
Have any idea of a ganestore for me to send my nephew to? I got him that marine box set for his 17th birthday, but he lives in Simi Valley. He's too young for my playgroup, know any stores that's take him?

you will know only a fraction of there Devotion, those hero's gave everything for the imperium, and you pale in comparison

Okay, I need some help deciding on what to get next for my Admech army. I have:

3 Onager Dunecrawlers
20 Vanguard (with 6 plasma)
10 Rangers (with 4 Transonic Arquebus)
1 Techpriest Dominus
3 Destroyers with Plasma and flamers

I was thinking I might need another HQ, but after that I have no idea. Infiltrators? An Ironstrider or a Dragoon? An Assassin? I refuse to buy electro-priests, they're so hideously ugly.

It's actually more as you get the 3 hits on a 5+ with the overlord buff. The best answer is just to tie them up with a transport of some kind.

>lives in Simi Valley
Fuuuuck I'm jealous, and not even because of the 1000-plus dollars in free shit

Oh god those proportions are hideous.

Me too. It's very unlikely that I'll be assembling and painting them. My plate is too full already. I'm probably going to try and sell them for ~$125 each, though I think my friend wants one.

The "have to have a god" was a retcon. Guessing they just don't do it anymore; no one is as valuable as a Primarch these days.

Like. Lorgar and Perturabo are such benefits to Chaos that even without claiming them, all benefit. Otherwise, new daemon princes lack that levep of utility and so they are elevated to further a specific gods ends.

Look at my tiny, tiny head.

>Belakor was a mistake

Fill me in on how the knight kit works
Can have the chainsword on either arm or is it specifically built to fit the right hand like it shows on the gallant.
Basically I wanna build a warden with a chainsword, and I'm wondering if its possible without having to buy two kits

I am getting the new 8th box to start out my army.

This is what I will have during June 17th. A 1000pts list to start off my Warham journey.

I know the list is flawed, but I want to know how and why, and what to replaced so it could be better.

Are Big Choppa's better than Power Klaws now?

Few individuals old the favour of each of the gods. Perturabo and Lorgar manage to without becoming chaos spawn. Lorgar for being such a good boy and perturabo for some depraved shit with 300 Imperial fists Geneseed samples.

Abaddon was offered daemonhood of the four powers, but refused it.

It's not a full retcon...it's always been a thing that basically was said. Libre Chaotica places it as the gods unifying behind someone. The god, itself, carves a daemonic name on your soul. Which is, basically, what a daemon prince is.
That being said, it's plausible that any warp entity could do it, including minor gods.

Oh that Imperial Fist gene seed was used to make the Daemonculaba.

Another start collecting box probably wouldn't be a bad idea, that or Ironstriders/Dragoons

>20 * (3/6+(3)2/6)= S5 30 hits
>30(2/3) = 20 wounds vs T4
>20 (1/3) = ~7 Dead marines a turn

Being an 8e marinelet is suffering...

well for starters intercessor squads are really underwhelming.