Is it possible to make it in crypto if you start with less than 1k USD? How?

Is it possible to make it in crypto if you start with less than 1k USD? How?

>Tfw lost my job
>Tfw crypto is my last hope of ever making it

There has to be a way, r-right guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

3commas.io/?c=tc4946
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thank fuck i bought sonm instead of this shit

put all of it into coins until one of them 10x, then you have to have another 2x hopefully

then you have something to work with

Yes, there is. Best bet is choosing the right crypto and holding. The times you make the most money are when you arent doing anything at all.

2.5k in September
Now I have 15k
Meh could be better

turned $1700 into $12k with EOS, now over 20k after investing in ICON and it's just getting started

follow mcafee, he made me rich.

SHILL

For real? Seems like he's shilling (not that it matters). What I mean is, do you immediately buy whatever he recommends and then collect a nice gain after it surges? Thanks pal.

You can do it but it might be more difficult than my journey because bitcoin was cheaper 3 months ago.

Start slow instead of going all at once, chances are you'll fuck up at first. I started two days ago and ended up deciding to split my initial buy-in into a few smaller ones. Turned out it wasn't such a bad idea, and it's what makes me really not care about this downturn. I'll be able to get in with the rest at much lower prices than anticipated. So don't just "bet it all on black", do your research and try to be smart. If it's money that you need to live though, it might be dumb to invest in cryptos, as it's too unpredictable and it will make you to emotional. Mostly everything that dips ends up coming back up at some point (until the day it ends) but when you fuck up it can take a long time before that price point gets reached again, and if you can't let your funds just sit there for a while, you won't end in the positive.

Sonm/SNM was my first buy and is keeping me afloat. It only lost around 3,25% in the last few days, which is very reasonable and not so surprising since it was one of the few that wasn't pumped to death. With the jump that will come from their announcement soon, I should be able to make a good profit despite the market going to hell.

Try dumping it on a small new coin like XTRABYTES, you could get monstrous returns.

He might be shilling but it still performed well in the last two days and escaped the craziness. It could be luck, or it could be because they have an actual active project which is pretty promising, and they're completing the first step of their roadmap soon. Even then, it's not smart for OP to put it all in any one coin, or stock, or whatever. His best hope would be to find another job, but of course that's easier said than done. If he can do whatever he used to do as a freelancer until he finds something more stable, that would be the thing to do. Big gains can be tempting, but gambling is the last thing to do when you're actually broke.

Not so sure thats a good idea in the long run

pajeet

of course it is. in fact, i'll take that as a challenge. i'm sending $50 to bitmex and will trade it up to $1000 in a few days.

It's a fucking bot if you haven't noticed by now, unless you think there a real guy immediately replying to pretty much every new thread with often totally unrelated comments.

Maybe, wasn't paying attention. I'm still happy with it, looks like it finally is starting its ascent for the next 2-3 days. I'll stop shilling now.

Thanks for the advice bro. I hope we all make it

how will you do that

How?

You're dumb money, you'll just lose your money because you don't know what you're doing. Only gamble money you're prepared to lose because you'll probably lose it.

By playing with trailing profit:

there is only ONE way to avoid being dumped upon after a pump - TRAILING profit. Check out this api, it's made me EXTREME gains with 0 risk 3commas.io/?c=tc4946

If you bought xvg @ 50 sats two weeks ago you would be sitting on link 25k rn

put it all on sia, big gains incoming. Screenshot this post

Yeah this is it user. You have to hope for massive growth from a coin. Otherwise I'd recommend day trading bitcoin ether or litecoin on gdax. Remember don't ever sell at a huge loss it always recovers

I put in a total of $800, already withdrew 3k and still have $250 in ICX and 0.117 BTC in the exscudo ICO

yes because compounding. As long as you aren't in a hurry.

discord.gg/CmteP8j
Temporary premium signals for free chat cost 1k/month
Can't get any better advice

Buy KittehCoin, hard fork tomorrow so even at worst you'll triple your profit. Use that money to go in XLM, sell when it hits $1. Then use that profit to go in SC/FUN/XRB. HODL till the NUCLEUS Q1 presale, then go all in.

There ya go, the pathway to becoming rich with virtually no risk. If you're going to trust a random user with your fiances you might as well trust me.

Write a daytrading bot.
I live in slavland and work a shitty job so I was in a similar situation as you, much worse actually.
I started with $12 worth of BTC a little over a month ago and have been making around 15% daily profit.
Just crossed 1 BTC yesterday and I'm fucking ecstatic. Even with BTC's price drop I've got more money now then I've ever had at any point in my life.
I know it's spare cash in the west but $15,000 is big fucking deal here.

thats assuming anyone is willing to buy $1000 worth of kittehcoin or lynx

Whut? Post your fucking portfolio i don't believe you

Also, you don't know my situation

I started with $200 and now I am up 1000% so I guess so.

Did you program it yourself?

It’s certainly possible but you’ll have to grind away for awhile and/or get very lucky.

How to rite bot

I started in crypto 2.5 months ago, first ever investment. First month was rough, bought into LINK at 45c. Over the months I have in total put in about 300€, which are now 1200€. So now I do have more than 1k USD.

So yes, you can do it.

Wow, you made 1k over three months... Impressive... Your truly made it

Tripling any amount of money in a month is good user. Do you have any idea how much real investments in various funds get you?

if it were true, that would make you the most retarded man of earth
for obvious reasons, trading bots don't work - anyone with even minimal starting capital would end up a billionaire in a matter of months
so if you somehow had the skills to solve a problem nobody else has, you could make hundreds of BTC selling it to other people instead of shooting for 1

this is as bad as that autist asking about ways to look rich
think about what your larp implies about you before you larp

He asked if it was possible to make it with less than 1k which implies it's possible if you have 1k. I started with less than 1k and now have over 1k, so I can make it now, which means I can make it with less than 1k. QED.

Also while 1.2k is nothing, it's 4x my investment and since I'm not a hysteric Pajeet, I'm plenty happy with it, because now moon missions will net me real and meaningful gains (4*300 is nothing but 4*1200 is something). I could have chased highs or bought absolute shitcoins hoping for a 20x in a day, but this way I'm not gonna flood the board with wojaks when my shitcoin inevitably crashes and I lose everything.

>buy coin when rsi is oversold and there's a volume spike
>put sell order at 2% profit
>repeat
Why wouldn't this work?

Thank you for making this thread, I'm in a similar situation and felt the same though I'm sure crypto market as a whole has a future even if btc itself shits the bed.

Anons like and give me hope since tripling $500 isn't impressive in raw numbers, but multiplying it several times eventually leaves you with real money to play with. And if you lose that $500, it doesn't really end you, you were poor to begin with anyway.

t. fellow slav

Precent based fees. You can start with 1 dollar. Drunk bleach asshole.

you can buy right now retard

That's 3x his initial investment. Go be a retard somewhere else, boy.

Put that 1k Into Oceanlab (OCL) available on the Waves dex. It will be 50k by next year.

Started with 0.4 doge, now at 70 doge. I made some bad trades along the way, but it's a doge eat doge world out there.

i lost all my money

I invested $3k and I recently cashed out $120k

But you can't make it right now. You need to wait until things quiet down again. If it ever does.

invest in XRP, just buy ~50 tokens
cash out in a year when it's $5'000