You don't need magic. Only the town guards, military, and noble officials should have access to spells and catalysts...

You don't need magic. Only the town guards, military, and noble officials should have access to spells and catalysts. This dangerous weapon can wreak untold harm in the hands of the irresponsible...just look at this convenient sequence of necromancer attacks for proof...and should be stamped out.

Have a laugh, bin that staff.

Fuck off, my right to cast spells shall not be infringed. It's wizards of the coast, not fighters who can boast.

I take great issue with this, my abilities as a necromancer have made me a target of magical prejudice and to be honest I'm getting annoyed by how many moronic paladins I have had to terminate and resurrect at the churches insistence. further more I refuse to relinquish my magical talents. so in closing, try and take my abilities and I shall be forced to "recycle" you

MARTIALS STAY OFF MY LAWN!

*hits the DMT pipe*

THE CHURCH PUTS CHLORINE IN THE TAVERN WINE TO CALCIFY YOUR PINEAL GLAND, WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

THE CHURCH ARE PUTTING ALCHEMICAL REAGENTS IN THE WATER THAT ARE TURNING THE ORCS GAY!

go home user-mage you are stoned
*casts command humanoid*
GO HOME

>bans spells
>bans swords
>bans bows
>bans daggers
>bans music
Well Monks are safe at least.

Or are they?

go home user-monk you are optimistic
*cast command idiots*
GO BE UNHAPPY

>You don't need magic. Only the town guards, military, and noble officials should have access to spells and catalysts.
Ha, ha, nice one, Jim foreigner. Especially when we know it was YOUR nation who trained that necromancer!

Friends, countrymen! Take up magical arms! Hold the power to protect your family from the menace of foreign magic! They seek to disarm us of our greatness, our magitecnology! Our advancements in all fields! They seek to threaten us, to declare all magic is bad, when they laugh and horde it for themselves in order to crush us and turn us into mindless slaves!

Well, I won't have it! Give your children magic! Take the spells and channel them into your youngsters. Imbue them with power so that none will rival our great nation! For magic is your heritage, and it is our responsibility to make sure we never lose to those damn foreigners wishing we were slaves!

Vote now, and choose to build the apocalypse ritual!

go hom- actually you have a good point

you have my vote, DEMONS I WILL CONJOUR DEMONS

>Everyone can be taught magic
Haha we wish.
Now, DOWN WITH THE WIZARD OPPRESSORS, EQUALITY FOR ALL!

go home user-peasant your stupid, let me convince you of it
*cast "convincing" fireball*
GO BACK TO BEING POOR AND ABUSED

No, you go home wizfag!
*Cast- haha no I shoot him with my gun*
EQUALITY FOR ALL!

what anime is that from?

>bans ki

>necromancy magic
>using a made-up term
Notice how only his face looks skeletal, while his hand is actually just pale with untrimmed fingernails, and how zero actual necromancy occurs? The proper term is "necromantic magic", the definition of which requires interaction with the dead, regardless of how spooky one looks. What you're calling "necromancy magic" is no different from regular evocation except for the black hood, shoulder thing that goes around, and skull mask. At the end of the day you're only trying to ban something that looks spooky to make you feel better but is responsible for a minute portion of actual deaths every year, while actual necromantic magic has already been prohibitively restricted since the Hu'ughse Amendment, and the vast majority of magical crime is House-related drow-on-drow using cheap evocation cantrips anyway.

the devil is a part-timer or something like that

it's pretty good but contrary to the gif it mostly takes place in modern japan

>*action*
go be a huge faggot somewhere else

Did you really miss the faggot I was mocking?
You dumb motherfucker.

And then you took it into the annoying territory, thus becoming the faggot you where mocking.

Fuck dragons for sorcerous offspring!

You mean fuck dragons or fuck dragons?
There's a big difference in the two.

*raises paw*
what anime?