Games To Join

Alright Veeky Forums, my group of friends is completely unable to find the time or willingness to play a TTRPG. I have just one of them who's interested in playing and would like to join one.

Is there a single game being run in the Memphis (TN) area that's willing to take on party members for a campaign? We're willing to learn any system, but we have a digital copy of every GURPS rulebook already and are more than willing to share these. We really like GURPS because it provides the most variety for a game, but that's beside the point.

Alternatively, if anyone knows where we could go, online or not, to find games or people willing to be DM/Players/Whatever, that would be helpful as well.

Also, Humanity Fuck Yeah thread

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ueMe8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh hey, quads.

Are you available between 12:30 a.m. ~ 5:30 a.m. EST?

I won't be doing Mutant and Masterminds but I will do Legends of the Wulin

My friend works a 9-5 Monday to Friday, I work a variable shift Monday to Saturday. Both free on Saturday night/Sunday morning at that time.

Both of us have no idea what either of those systems are, but like I said, willing to learn.

So if we did once a week sessions Friday or Saturday night that'd be cool with your dudes?

>Memphis TN
Nobody wants 2 niggers in their group.

Definitely white, though it shouldn't matter. Cool dudes come in all colors, shapes, sizes, and creeds, my man.

If you were white you would've answered me already

I'm down, the one other guy might object to the weird time, but I'll find out. I dunno how to get in contact with you IRL, but I can make a thread here and dump something on Sunday around 3ish and just wait for a reply.

discord.gg/ueMe8

Had to find another HFY screencap.