Congrats on this. Seriously

Congrats on this. Seriously.

>Buy 2k links because Veeky Forums keeps shilling it
>Goes up

Fuck if I know what a smart contract is, I just know gains.

thanks

Yeah, just don't forget to sell.

The fun hasn't even started friend. Once we hit 1.00$, some of us will have already made it.

Ya this is still just the beginning. We'll see $1 EOY easily. My guess is between $1.50-2.50.

The biggest thing about $1 is locking out all the normies. From there it's a slow countdown. It is going to be truly beautiful.

Selling my NEO to buy another 10K LINK. Then I will be all in....

don't sell for paltry gains after waiting this long anons, most of the market is only just discovering it

Sergey thinks DLTs/blockchains/SCs will move more money that the current internet.

Just fucking think about that for one fucking second.

tfw i only have 48k links....just fuck my shit up

I cant believe SIBOS was only 2 months ago, feels like i have been holding for a year

Can ethereum even handle that many link transactions?

Corporal reporting in.

I don't think it'll hit $1 by end of the year

It's gonna go up slightly more, then probably back down to what it was a couple weeks ago right before new year's, then probably hit $1-2 in January

Always wondered what would happen here once things started going up. Thanks user.

This.

Getting prepared to buy for when it dips close to the 31st. It'll definitely hit $5 within a few months but now isn't the time to buy.

it won't just be ethereum it will be every mf blockchain

I'm talking about the link payments to node operators. Those are going to have to happen on ethereum.

>mfw LITERALLY every coin Veeky Forums has shilled has mooned, even fucking LINK.

>ARK
>NEO
>LINK
>REQ
>ADA
>XRP

shit i lost track of it. biz shilling trully is self-fulfilling prophecy

every crypto moons

ICX IS CURRENT AND IM CUMMING FROM ALL THE GAINS

are you retarded? Veeky Forums has shilled tonnes of shit that hasn't mooned. the ones you listed are the ONLY success stories from this site. there have been like 1000 other failed coins shilled here

>monero
>eth
>stellar
>bitbean pump n dump
>irlc about to moon
>burst pump n dumps

i could go on for days. Veeky Forums shilling is full of successes.

Quads of mother fucking truth

I moved out all of my LINK to REQ at a moderate increase. But I'm glad you guys have made it.

Learn how to differenciate discord shilling and people legitimally shilling a coin because they believe in the technology backing it up. That's the real Veeky Forums deal

is that fresh OC?

I'm already 3.5x my investment on COSS. I bought it entirely because of shilling here. The other one I've been sold on from biz is RLC, that moon is right around the corner.

>buys 12k LINK because it actually has a real world usage beyond ALL blockchains and DAGs
> moons because Veeky Forums shills it as soon as I bought in

Feels max comfy man

Thanks, Vitalik is that you?
Regards
Satoshi Nakamoto aka Sergey

Genuine question, could LINK ever be worth more than $5-6?
Wouldn't it costing say $100 completely defeat yhe purpose of the coin and kill the product?

Is it above ico price yet?

>What are decimals
No wonder, this coin is not worth $100 yet.
How should the average Veeky Forumstard even understand the whitepaper?
Sergey is right with targeting big institutions as clients instead of the normies...

So what was the great reveal?

I thought about this, they're probably going to have to run a "credit" system that tallies up the amount of LINK tokens a node operator earns throughout the day and automatically adds up and pays out the total at the end of the day/week. Would be a simple solution to the problem of trying to have that many transactions flooding the mempool every 5 mintues

>Wouldn't it costing say $100 completely defeat yhe purpose of the coin and kill the product?
No brainlet, it wouldn't, the LINK token is divisible to 18 decimals

kek

ETH has some big things coming up for scalability in 2018.
And god knows what else they'll do in the future.

Bought link when it was at 0.15 cents
Thanks whatever shillanon that recommended it on /tv/ about 5-6 weeks ago

I feel sorry for all the people who did no research and thought the fud was legit

KEK

This will cause so much FOMO. Pink wojaks galore when this goes over a dollar and moves by multiples of 10 cents upwards daily.

Picture shown is reference for what I expect to see posted with the titles like "I believed all the FUD and didn't buy LINK when it was 15 cents and then 25 cents and then 35 cents and then 45 cents and then 55 cents AAAAAHHHHH"

Am i gonna make it with only 14,000 LINK?

Go fuck yourself, seriously.

I feel sorry for you user. You'll only be able to afford 8-10 lambos.

depressing to know that I only have 50k as well.

I already feel like a poorfag

SHUT THE FUCK UP