KOREA 2.0 GOING HOT

SELL NOW. GO TO A BOMB SHELTER.

Other urls found in this thread:

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
skykingradio.blogspot.com/2015/09/skyking-skyking-do-not-answer-heres.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kq9F7sykIiY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can i send my BTC over radio signals from my paper wallet in my bunker?

Yes, but no one's gonna send anything back.

this is a scam

BIZ TIPS HOW TO INVEST DURING KOREA WAR??? FAST THE BOMBS ARE DROPPING

GO TO websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/ TUNE TO 8992, TURN UP VOLUME, HIT SQUELCH, LISTEN TO THE WAR START = $ PROFIT.

lol. a fellow /g/entooian. hi

/g/ What is that? I'm Veeky Forums 100%

fucking newfags

Why do you think a war is starting? It's just sanctions.

150,000 people will die in Seoul in the first 5 minutes. Bye bye Samsung.

my gf lives in seoul, shjeeit

The War never ended. The Armistice Has Fallen.

I can't hear anything user

According to who? I'm looking and I'm not seeing anything at all. Other than more sanctions.

When the North Korean defector was chased across borders and shot at.

That's been happening for years. Let me know when they start shooting at south Koreans, then I'll be interested.

Alright fuck you user now I'm listening to numbers stations at 3am. Fucking spoopy

You do other things while listening on squelch. If you hear "Sky King Sky kKng, Do Not Answer, stop what you are doing immediately and listen 3x Skyking is "We are going hot" 4x is "Nuke 'em". "Snowfall" means there has been a Nuclear detonation somewhere on earth. Co ordinates will follow for targeting or detonation location via one time cipher you will not be able to understand. If you hear 4x Sky King or "Foxtrot Flash". Dump all crypto and start digging.

Most of them are spooks, and orders for spooks.

>tfw I'm holding ICX

Those poor Koreans can't buy my fucking bags if they're all dead.

Can you explain what you mean by that? They exist just to creep people out or misdirect them or something?

He means the US military.

Ah, I see. That too is creepy.

What band? Not seeing any activity

>ITT babbies 1st # station

>Those poor Koreans can't buy my fucking bags if they're all dead.

Haha, just thought of this.

Most of the orders for intel agents are broadcast on shortwave. You will hear every agency and agent on earth on there at one point or another. some are obviously orders. others are orders embedded in regular progrmas, or "broadcasts." You will also hear live fire conflicts from time to time, with expolsions and gunfire. I have heard frantis exchanges between pilots that coincided with altercations of American Pilots vs Russian pilots over Syria on there. I have heard Growlers scrambled off whidby to intercept a couple of TU 85's to close to the coast on there.

Nah, this shit was all over /b/ back in the day. I just sort of forgot about them and user resparked the interest.

But treasure from lost societies is worth more guys.

My point exactly. If you hear shit go live, dump those bags.

skykingradio.blogspot.com/2015/09/skyking-skyking-do-not-answer-heres.html

Unless you know their code, listening to this is fucking useless. They could say they are going to war but that could literally mean anything. False flag is a thing user.

youtube.com/watch?v=kq9F7sykIiY
War imminent

How are you so sure that war would kill crypto?

When will we get a skyking coin

God will turn Sth Korea into quarts before he ever lets me be successful Jerry

Wouldn't kill it. It would emerge from the ashes. But as has been pointed out, dead people don't buy bags.

I'm sure some industrious user will start work on it tonight. Gives you rights to space in a bunker or some shit. Aidrop coin would be to buy supplies in bunker complex. Kek.

Skyking Coins trade tag would be TACOMO, or Boomer, and its airdrop coin for Bunker supplies would be Commisary Coin, and would go by the trade tag MRE.

Just gotta say thanks for getting me into this shortwave shit. I'm listening to some English guy talk about opera and its comfy as fuck. I feel like I could lay down and listen to that fuzz all night. Might turn this into a weekend ritual, very fucking relaxing mate.

>he didn't sell at ATH and already bought his bunker with lambo garage
Sucks to be a normie.

I live in Seoul

Shieeet

exit all markets except for crypto