CYOA thread

CYOAS
New thread motherfuckers!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DFC - DCT waifus war CYOA when?

Debate, Mathematics, and Writing.

Alternatively, Writing, Music, and Drawing.

Last Thread: Resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Waifu Wars you say?

Have one of my ancient-ass button choices.

Am I just gonna be posting CYOA's for nothing? Any lurkers?

>Any liquid
Do I have to supply it or can I just wish it forth and make a shit tonne of LSD?

Fun fact: Contrary to what CYOA dumpers believe they do not spark people to read the CYOAs.
You're better off making builds to show interest in a CYOA. I only look at one if someone else responds to it.
When you dump CYOA at the start of the thread I skip straight past them.

You gotta fill it up yourself, son.
Point taken. I'll take a look at what I make and try to build something.

For this, I'll take the 10 bucks. Thats about lunch/dinner at my work every day, so worth in the long run.

None of these CYOAs have been interesting to me, personally. Maybe others are similar to me.

This is apart of a bigger cyoa, but I dont have it.

Jamming that Pink button like there's no tomorrow.

Strategic puzzles. One, two, three, four.

Gonna have to go for the x ray or the sleep one

>implying the lurkers aren't all redditors and 9gaggers that fucking hate our subculture

To be fair it isn't exactly the Height of Rome in here user.

True, but it is strange that they come here for OC when it seems like the actual content would be opposed to their cultures.

>Pencils, tablets or pain brushes make no difference to you
>pain brushes

>DFC
>DCT
What does that mean?

I guess
DFC - Delicious Flat Chest
and
DCT - Delicious Cow Tits

Beggars can't be choosers.

So I'm gonna try to finish up the Chinese waifus (only two left) for my collab with Celt by the end of today.
After that, I'll get back to work on Guardian Spirit.
But I had an idea for what to make after that and wanted to ask you guys something...
Would any of you be interested in a Tower of God CYOA or am I the only one here who even knows what that is?

>Would any of you be interested in a Tower of God CYOA or am I the only one here who even knows what that is?
While I don't recall knowing about Tower of God, I might be interested depending on the specifics of the CYOA.

Have not heard of it, but after reading the wikipedia decription it seems pretty cool. A cyoa that stands on its own, without requiring previous knowledge about the thing would be cool.

I know everything about Tower of God. And honestly, probably not.

Sounds cool.

Why?

Here, a newer version.

Thanks. Didn't know there was a newer version.

>free points if you don't want children
Was the author thinking that no sane person would not want children or was he giving free points to those not wanting children like sometimes authors basically give free points to those having a fetish they have too?

Tower of God is a fucking ridiculous Korean webcomic about a bunch of weirdos killing each other as they climb a giant, logic, and physics-defying tower trying to reach the top to have their wish granted by God.
It'd be typical, make your character, choose your class, pick your skills, and grab some friends type of thing.
But the setting is bizarre that I think it could wind up being a lot of fun to make.
>I know everything about Tower of God.
Slave In Utero, is that you?

I want to be called Turtle by an alligator yes.

>tfw when no mad scientist cyoa

TELL ME ABOUT ZODIAC BRIDES
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE TRIP

Rak is the fucking best thing about the entire comic.

EXP Points, Save Point. Save the game, put all my points in Intelligence, figure out how to solve as many of my/the world's problems as I can. Then reload, write it all down, save again, and put it into different distributions and test them out. Once I'm satisfied, reload, apply them, save in slot two, and never overwrite slot one.

Too little to work with.

Seriously, how many floors have we seen? The first floor, the floor of Tests, and then in the timeskip between season 1 and 2 we're up to the 20th floor, then there was the workshop battle a few floors up and they skipped all of that progression (except for meeting Urek Mazino and the introduction to the Wolhaiksong), THEN we had (and still have) the Hell Train arc. So even though we're up to floor 60+ we've seen nothing and know nothing even though you're supposed to train years and years to pass a test on each floor to progress to the next one. There are too many gaps to make the setting interesting, and what else would make the setting interesting, other than making it to the top of the tower, is of no consequence to those outside the focus of the webcomic because it's all ancient shadow plots that don't really change anything. It just expands on the origin of the main character.

So it's not good?

I always assume that if you die you can reload an older save, right?

No.

I like it a lot, it's just not a good basis for a CYOA. The individual motivations of each character are much more important than the overarching plot and what actually happens in the Tower. There are plenty of interesting backstories, like Wangnan's history and Anaak claiming to be one of the princesses and her reason for doing so. It just sucks the main character's cock a lot so that stuff doesn't get screentime.

>become the most talented writer ever
>shitpost on Veeky Forums

I'm here, but I haven't been for a while. Around a couple of months.
Did I miss anything important?

at least your shitposts will be legendary i suppose

Eh, I would say that the idea could work. Maybe Eternal's Rising style so you have cycle of "pick training, pick friends, pick event, CHALLENGE, repeat".

Or just accept that it's about challenging only a single floor, the wikipedia says that the floors are huge anyway. One possibility could be Blackrock School-style where you pick your class/training and then which floor you attack.

But yeah, sounds like you can't just port it over and have it work.

The talent one is the only logical option. You can use it to acquire wealth and impress women.

>shitpost so well I get trump elected as president
good thing that never happened

Red is a fast route to omnipotence/immortality, if anybody wants. Invent a fantasy where you can extremely quickly obtain both before returning to Earth -- or staying there, if you want.

Take for instance.
I only looked at the cyoa because of his response.
Also hammering the shit out of the pink bottom because I'm a degenerate.
What happens when I don't have a best friend? Do I get a waifu or what?

This cyoa has exactly one way trap choice and it's the Space Marine Librarian/Psyker. Kinda cruel to allow people who don't know 40k to pick it.

But you don't get to hang out with big boss

The waifu one is better. You can invent an arbitrarily powerful waifu that grants you powers on special conditions, say, by touching her once. Acquire wealth, unlimited power, and the perfect woman at the same time.

Also "more interesting and with more gripping plotlines than the best works of fiction in 40k" is very low bar to pass.

Waifu can't have special powers though

Whoops, missed that line.

I don't want to be a weeb, so I'll pass.

Should pass even if you were one -- I was wrong and missed the line about lacking magic.

Legitimately one of the most difficult set of choices I've made. Does the fly mind control allow me to see through the fly's eyes? If so that would be remarkable!

If not then I'd go with the sleep one, insomnia sucks man.

I'm tempted to go with the xp, but I don't know how substantial the gains would be. The cheat code sounds like it would be insanely valuable though.

Fine manipulation, Permanency, and Disembodiment. Lot's of potential to for exploration and adventure in those.

The vows frankly seem to strict and difficult to maintain. To much risk.

Lucky Sunday, and stat editor.

I just think it would be nifty to have a bizarre otherwise impossible conversation partner every Sunday. Stat Editor seems like it would be the most useful.

>become super artist
>draw ultimate 2D waifu
>humanity dies due to being totally enamored with my art

I know I said I was gonna work on Mechfu next because of the poll, but I had sudden "inspiration" and made this instead.

Necromancy FTW
All of Physical and Spiritual for Immortality + Body modifications.
lvl 3 Affliction. 4 isn't worthwhile, can already heal from diseases with 3 and lvl5 Physical can likely produce or restore senses.

>Humanity devotes all its resources developing the technology to make cute anime girls real
>The waifu age begins

Fine Manipulation, Fine Alteration, Gross Manipulation, Cooperative Machines
Vow of Mischief

Mainly just dick around in a major city. No need to work because I can change bank account info and steal from ATMs. For the mischief, every day I'll make someone's car break down or make public transit doors close in people's faces

Boosted:
-Charisma
-Incoming luck
-Outgoing luck
-Learning
Drawbacks:
-Athletics

This will make a fine addition to my collection.

>Dad Grievous
How about a nice big glass of I didn't ask for these feels.

Waifu grievous ofc

never pee
exp
character creator
stat editor
max cha, 9 in Int, 7 in luck and the rest are spread out.
weeaboo grievous. or waifu
isn't organic grievous the white martians from dc comics?

yes make that waifu grievous

>shitposting grievous
>teaches me the four handed monk way of shitposting
>shitpost on vietnamese basket weaving website

>Look at filename.
>HOLY FUCK A CYOA ABOUT GENERAL GRIEVOUS
>No, wait, he probably means the word.
>HOLY FUCK NO I WAS RIGHT

>tfw a cyoa reminds you your husbando ain't real

>Would any of you be interested in a Tower of God CYOA or am I the only one here who even knows what that is?

Well, I'm excited.

What's your favourite and least favourite form of government in a cyoa, and why? Irregardless of it being an adventure, waifu, or kingdom cyoa.

Did he ever stop getting cucked by that one chick?