Filename thread

Filename thread I haven't seen one of these in a while. Read: I wanted an excuse to post this image.

>pictureforants.jpg

>8 bullets
>he fucking reloaded

A Magnum isn't necessarily a revolver, there's plenty of other pistols from Remington.

So off the top of your head do know of a semiautomatic Remington magnum model?

Or it's a revolver with 8 cylinders.

>

Not off the top of my head as long arms are more my thing, sorry.
Be a beefy fucking gun, though that's never stopped anyone.

How in the seven fucking hells did that not go off in his face?

Shrug. Filename.

More like alchemy done right.

It was a test to prove how strong their barrels were. It was done intentionally. It is a revolver, though I admit that I can't recall the exact model. And yes, they reloaded.

Disgusting

Degenerate.

>these niggas aint want dark meat
Kek

>Arcane caster dual
>caster dual
>dual

There's two of them

Then its improper grammar and should be dual caster(s). If its meant to be a pun its not a very good one.

>Which brand should I get, Brendan?

Much like most players that get asked that question, it was the best course of action the bottom girl could've taken at the moment.

Fucking kill yourself, coalburner.

>dragon noises
Always gets me

The hell is this?

Its a series of cutscenes from specific events in final fantasy 14 a realm reborn.

How real the second and third one are is debatable though. The first one, at least, is 100% legit.

Final Fantasy XIV
Most of the time it's fairly serious, but it has... moments.

BAH GAWD KING

>Why not both?

You'd think that someone who can't afford healthcare would at least buy some sort of first aid kit for these kinds of situations

>You'd think that someone who can't afford healthcare would at least buy some sort of first aid kit for these kinds of situations
As someone whose country's public healthcare is utter shit, both quality- and cost-wise, your words couldn't be more true.

While it depends on what country you are in, the US at least has free emergency care. This would qualify.

By free I mean you do not have to pay right then and there. Entirely possible you won't have to pay at all depending on income.

You wealthy one percenters who can just AFFORD a first aid kit always have to brag, don't you?

You'd think a guy like this could at least google "how to stop bleeding" and save his own damn life. If nothing else you can fucking heat up a butterknife on the stove and cauterize your damn toe nick.

someone this dumb doesn't need to continue living desu.

What really happened:
>minor cut, much blood
>instead of supergluing the cut or applying a pressure bandage, he goes to write about it on his smartphone, screaming:
>"finally, somethings happening!"

Second and third are from the questline in the expansion, rather than the main game.

he's trying to politicize a minor injury.

This is what happens because of No Child Left Behind standardized tests, and "Participation Trophies".

kek

Found this on /pol/ (I know, I know). Feel like it's exploitable for Veeky Forums edits, but I don't have the skill.

>Average_Wizgang_fight.webm

As a former McBitch, it's what happens when, after a long day of working a shit job for minimum wage, you stop giving a fuck about the customer.

>detect trap

Roll d20

>GoneHorriblyRight.jpg

Some traps... Are worth falling into.

This reminds me of my old group's knight.

THAT'S
MY
SON

Fuck Gwent. Shitty fucking game. It fucking maddens me to no goddamn end that it is such a big part of the Witcher III.

FUCK

>free
>you still will probobly have to pay for it
burgerland is strange

you are forced to play it like 2-3 times through out the whole game, even with the add ons. But it is compleat shit, true that

No such thing as a free lunch.

Oh look it's the most pointless thread of the day

Took me a while then I lol'd

>Still sometimes pull out the big jar of bottlecaps and play caravan

*second most pointless thread of the day