Does anyone have a link to the new forgeworld indexes? I thought I could post what I have

Does anyone have a link to the new forgeworld indexes? I thought I could post what I have.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/oU2M6
imgur.com/a/Ff3pl
imgur.com/a/hsQdy.
imgur.com/a/jp4EX
imgur.com/a/rmps9
imgur.com/a/MGx76
imgur.com/a/dXzYl
imgur.com/a/io4gy
mega.nz/#!5a5zlaBB!uw2JBcVWat8XvlzLUIEBOFoNcjT1X3Rk0sWNcnwYAfk
imgur.com/a/o9YaA
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Archmagos-Draykavac-Archmagos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The one page I want from the whole damn book is Tyberos' rules. I can't realistically buy the boon for a single page, that he shares with someone else to boot, so half a page.

I'm just asking my buddy if he can send me that one.

Here you go man

This is Zhufor The Impaler

That's my last one.

I'll suck your willy user. I'll even say no homo. Thanks a lot!

>+1S only in the 6" zone around him
Well shit. That's a downgrade. Before that was the whole damn army, no matter their position.

Any word on how chapter tactics work in the FW index?

Anyone got a Heretics+Renegades? I hate that previous HR armies now have to get 3 different books

I just want the point values for muh Spartan so I can start listbuilding around it

>you can set up Tyberos in the teleportium of his warship Nicor
I'm going to be enforcing this by RAW. They better have a scale warship to place him in or it isn't legal.

So when do chapter tactics for space sharks come out? Or do you just normal marines it till they make more stuff?

If there are no chapter tactics in the book then Im guessing the 'Chapter Traits' chart from 4th ed might make a come back.

Huh. Thanks!

How you gonna enforce Inceptors deep striking from "high orbit"?

>implying dedicated Tyberos players don't have a gaming table that looks like the surface of a battle barge to represent his fleet

The rulebook already has a RAW section that says that's just a fancy description for reserves. Nice try faggot

someone post vendetta please

do you have the page for arkos

I am looking forward to seeing the rules for the repressor. I hope the big ass dozed blade still has rules.

There is no access to the imperial index yet, is there? I am desperate to figure out how to build my death korps

What about Thulsa Kane?

Caestus Assault Ram?

Pretty please? :)

Can't wait for the epubs of these to drop. I really want to see what the restrictions are with adding these units to CSM armies are. Thousand sons got shafted with unit selection, hopefully they get access to all the vehicles.

Heya guys I am back from last thread. Getting to you all the juicy point goodness. I am gathering some of the stuff I posted.
Reposting Daemon Lords + Point values.
imgur.com/a/oU2M6
Chaos Lords + Point Values
imgur.com/a/Ff3pl
All Chaos Dreadnoughts + Points
imgur.com/a/hsQdy.
Hellwright + Vehicle Points
imgur.com/a/jp4EX

Chaos Knights:
imgur.com/a/rmps9
Typhon, Predator, Proteus
imgur.com/a/MGx76
Chaos Titans
imgur.com/a/dXzYl
Daemons + Chaos Beasts/Spawn
imgur.com/a/io4gy

---
Also just to clarify there is ZERO restriction on bringing these guys unless you are getting a greater daemon lord in which case you have to use the Arch Summoning rules.

Also some other stuff I have that wasn't in albums.

Scorpius

Cerberus

Bumping this.

Can you post Blight drones, Blood slaughterers or Hellblades?

Here ya go.
Blight drones + Blood Slaughterer. Hell blade coming in next pic.

Hell Blade

Love your work.
So do you have the book or ebook?

Got the ebook the moment it came out and before the servers crashed themselves =)

Do you feel like uploading the ebook itself?

I was contemplating it but slightly worried on how hard Geedubs cracks down on something like that. I doubt they care for images really but dunno about the whole ebook.

Falchion plzz

They dont at all. All the ebooks have historically been leaked with no problems

Do it user :)

Here ya go. Falchion

Alrighty i'll have it uploaded in just a sec.

Got the chaos fire raptor senpai?

Did you put up rules for the Dreadclaw?

Fire Raptor is up.

Ebook is also up! Recommend using Readium on Chrome to check it out. Easy way to check the table of contents and all.
mega.nz/#!5a5zlaBB!uw2JBcVWat8XvlzLUIEBOFoNcjT1X3Rk0sWNcnwYAfk

Nope I haven't but here it is now!

Anyone got Plague Hulk of Nurgle both points and datasheet? Also same for chaos Spartan assault tank.

You are a true hero user. I don't suppose you also have the marines book also?

Nobody has CT yet. Presumably they'll be in the Marines codex itself, but who knows.

your are a prince among men user

I don't play Chaos, but I appreciate what you're doin here.
Thanks, user.

Thanks for the kind comments guys. Run wild guys, don't worry about the Imperial players, just demolish the Riptides with your super contemptors.

Here ya go user. Compiled all together in an imgur album.
imgur.com/a/o9YaA

>re rolling 1s to hit

Imagine him near a unit of berzerkers

Sadly nope user. I am just a Chaos player so that's all I got.

You rock man thanks.
Plague Hulk of Nurgle as no Death Guard key word :(

>Dark Mechanicum added to the game, and gain access to HQs on Abeyants before loyalists do, even though AdMech has been an actual army for years

Fuck my asshole, I knew Chaos was getting access to Hellforged versions of almost all Loyalist stuff, but I thought they were just gonna stop there. Chaos Leviathan Dreads, Chaos Sicarans, Chaos Fellblades, that's all fine and dandy, they should have that stuff.

But why the fuck did Chaos get access to Fires of Cyraxus content before the AdMech did, when it's a book about them which was announced years ago?

Fuck me, that book better be goddamn amazing, and soon to make up for this kind of crap.

>>Dark Mechanicum added to the game
Wait sorry can you explain this? Just saw this on the front page and Dark Mech is my dream army.

And forgewordl once more cant write rules. The warlord can have shoulder mounted power fists

They added 2 versions of a Dark Mechanicus HQ to the game that can get the Dark Mechanicus faction keyword. That's it so far

No it can't?

anybody have a good epub reader that isn't on chrome (I use a different browser)? I can't find one where this doesn't look like complete shit. Is there a reason people use epubs instead of pdf?

The fuck is a Hellwright supposed to be?

Thanks user. Nice that i can read the rules while FW takes its sweet time with the physical copy.

It dosent specify what are carapace mounted weapons and what are arm mounted ones. ergo, i can have arm mounted lascannons cannons, only firing backwards.

or shoulder mounted crushing feet
evil tech priests, obviously

What model are you supposed to use though, techpriest? Warpsmith? New, fancy, dark mech model?

I'm using the FW tech-lad. the one onn the abyent

dose anyone have images of the rengades and heritics ... im interested for ... science

Astra Militarum index will be released next week. I doubt we will see leaks till then.

Literally the second page of the Warlord spells out which weapons go where

oh i didnt realize my apologis

Tfw the Sonic Dreadnought has remained swept under the rug

As a newbie to 40k, can someone explain what Imperial Armour is, why it exists, if it's legal to use, etc?

just checked out the blight drones, little confused, does this mean they are now 200 points to take with the wargear?!?!!

It's an official book containing rules for stuff generally at a larger scale than 40k. Perfectly legal, though it might unbalance some games

Yes

forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Archmagos-Draykavac-Archmagos

Anyone have the Adeptus Astarte ePub from FW?

Just looking for the sicaran tank page so I can consider what loadout i want on mine. Been sitting in its bag for months.

This is the Chaos version but I am sure the Loyalist one is similar.

if anyone have the bray'arth ashmantle page and point cost I would be extremely grateful

Here you go my Salanigga

I like how the points costs for Zhufor and Necrosius say they don't include wargear and yet all their wargear costs 0 and they have no options to take anything else.

sasuga FW

Doing god's work, mate. Could you maybe post Moloc and Huron?
Or the whole thing?

Thanks! Any chance on getting the whole epub?

>who the fuck are you calling a duplicate reply faggot

Sorry goys I just saved all the space marine datasheets from the last general where someone was posting them. Here's the link to see for yourself. Think some CSMfag also posted CSM shit. I WOULDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT THO

>Tyberos has rules
Neat. Does Malakim Phoros have rules too?

Got a friend asking about Mamon's page. Anyone care to share?

I think it's just the Archmagos Draycavak model, though?

Many thanks, dude. Much appreciated.

Do you happen to have Lias Issodon as well good user?

everyones buffs emhave been reduced in range. it was expected.

the plus is he effects himself, so he's always really S5.

huh. the helstorm has changed a lot, seems nice though.

lascannon option is cool.

Thanks!

So, can Deathwatch use stuff with ? Do they count as chapter for this purpose now ? Also does Contemptor Mortis no longer have carapace mounted missile launcher, only the two guns ?