In a world with magic armours, something like this might weather the crushing blows of a thousand elephants

>In a world with magic armours, something like this might weather the crushing blows of a thousand elephants

Weird

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GI_glasses
youtube.com/watch?v=xweSY2OTQwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, magic is weird.

In a world with magic armours, there is no reason to wear an armour.
Therefore, one wears whatever he actually wants and reveal their true nature.
Therefore, people who wear revealing stuff are usually exhibitionists. Or worse.

I'd rather adventure with a guy whose magic armour looks like this.

Are those little potion vials on the side?

>In a world with magic armours, something like this might be as easy to cut through as swords piercing through the surface tension of water

Gulp

>Magical lip liner
>Counts as a helmet

Woah

>bodypaint armour

>Not going full forcefield and streak across the country all day long
>Not adding a pulsing gold glow around your private parts and adjust your running speed to the circadian cycle, thus emulating a second sun

Slow the fuck down, Narwhal, don't you have a Guild to be running?

>tfw I want to play a barbarian whose magic items are literal body tattoos in a similar vein as pictish body paint, but will never be able to because the DM is uncomfortable with the male body.
It's almost like he's a closet homosexual or something, that faggot.

>I'd rather adventure with an office drone than an exhibitionist

>Magic armor is always better than physical armor
>YES IT IS BECAUSE I SAID SO

>DM is Greek
>I play a nudist grappler who drops trow at any hint of combat, partly for laughs and partly to rustle his jimmies

Git gud

Play female character or some genderless plant creature?

You think an outfit like that would fly in any actual office?

I DEMAND TO BE CALLED LUG
SEE YOU IN 24H

In which we post unorthodox armours of the magical variety

>Soft and slimy slime-silk armour

>slacks
>collared shirt
>tie

Checks out.
Drones would of course prefer to wear the same blue or white shirt that everyone else is wearing so as not to stand out from the herd, but that's not set in stone.

I don't think I have a picture of the dude with some black strips on his body and a raincloud above his head or I would post that as Elemental Armor

>office drone
Oh, have I got some news for you...

You work in sales, don't you?

Where would you even get a thousand elephants?

this, the rolled sleeves and trendy belt wouldnt work out

i cant get over how much of a fucking nerd he looks like

>get into firefight
>run for cover
>drop glasses
>be american
>get shot

shoulda got lasik or contacts

africa or india probably

>Enter an inn
>See this

wat do

telemarketing is not real sales

if you were a vendor or a car salesman or even just worked in a furniture store, you'd be wearing a suit

the only exception is maybe the furniture (or similar) store since customers would want to buy trendy stuff from a trendy person, but even then, a suit would be better than saturday night Crack Open A Cold One With The Boys But At A Bar clothes

Sweet, they must have a good deli

I'm sure it worked out fine for him.

They're standard issue breh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GI_glasses

>tfw you will never be a corporate samurai with your own theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=xweSY2OTQwc

>lasik in the 1980s
>contacts in a warzone
user it's time to stop posting

Outside of banking and law firms, most offices in 'murrica these days don't have much of a dress code.

Those that do rarely require more than a collared shirt and trousers.

Oh shit, Isnt that real life Big Boss?

THIS scrawny little nerd is a founding member of Delta Force and has an Antarctica service ribbon(!?)

Didn't he participate in some wargame, get fucking donked, and cry about it to the generals who sorted it all out for him by nerfing the other side?

That's literally every wargame.

You're thinking of the Millennium Challenge.

Not this misinfo again. Nobody "got donked"; Van Riper was just a cheating munchkin. He mounted 2-ton anti-ship missiles from the "black market" on tiny speedboats and hid them inside "a fishing fleet" that the CBGs happened to ignore for some reason, effectively teleporting them right next to the simulated USN fleet before obliterating them at point-blank. He used motorcycle couriers to get past SIGINT/MASINT but with the added twist of the motorcycles being 100% reliable and moving at 1 c. He pulled additional forces out of his ass because insurgencies by their decentralized nature are, of course, bottomless and require no logistics. Then he went and complained to the media when the Pentagon rightly dropped his ass on the spot.

Interestingly enough I read somewhere that this is supposed to be designed to be some sort of wierd grope-repellent. The little bits at the side are supposed to be batteries. The little shoulder things clamp down to keep the guy from actually touching the person. So I Guess it's mail of +5 vs sexual harassment.

>Antarctica service ribbon
So who's causing shit in Antarctica?

Er... the Antarcticans? Do they not teach history in school these days?

Pretty much everybody

>that british and Argentina overlap

Welp boys, time for Falklands 2.0

Wow, liberalism really is a mental disorder...

So is being a gullible bumblefuck.
You're full of shit and a two-second reverse image search sinks your shitty bait.

>permanent bologna tongue

I was about to say something dumb like "War isn't fair", but that guy is a cheating asshat.

Does the enchantment also make that get-up comfortable to fight in?

Because, yeah, in a world with cheap, easy, "spell of protection +20", everybody'd probably be wearing track suits or fatigues.

Why would a 4-star general have/need dressed as civilian bodyguards?

Considering it's Delta they might just have CBA to get into uniform at all.

>Salivation intensifies

This. Whether you're a barbarian or wizard, real men protect themselves with INK.

Guy didn't seem to understand that you can cheat against an enemy but you can't cheat against physics.

I'm an engineer, so business casual is the only kind of work wear that looks remotely presentable and cheap enough to buy replacements when your clothes get inevitably wrecked.

How long is a trip by boat from the bottom of Chile to Antarctica?

gross tranny you got there

And one anti magic zone and some arrows or a guy in armor with a sword change that decision in a hurry.

Two days
The voyage is none too pleasant though

Could also be because then you always have your magic items on and active. Also, while I get what you mean, now I want to know how the tattoos would react to something like heavy burns or something that would mess up your skin. Would they begin going on the fritz?

Yep, your point?

>3 ton boats carrying 8 tons of missiles
>Nothin personnel teleported his ships into attack range of Blue team using a fishing fleet that didn't actually exist
>Motercycle couriers are faster at delivering information than modern day electronic communications

This man wasted a $250,000,000 wargame so that he could troll the entire navy, and then when the navy told him to stop that shit, he bitched to the media that the US was rigging wargames so that the US would always win.

Has any other troll ever been anywhere near as successful as this guy?

Shoggoths.

Foreverial, amen.

I hope someday in the far future/near past a superluminal motorcycle currier gets a chance to smack this guy.

The trolls behind the Douglas–Mansfield act of 1952, which permanently legitimized the meme branch that is the Marine Corps.

Nigger at that point just fucking enchant your shibari ropes and wear that to battle. About as revealing and a lot more honest about your preferences than pretending to hide your deviancy. That barely fucking qualifies as clothing. If you want magic clothes just wear shit like this, at least its fucking clothing.

DJEZET SKIN
When unattended, djezet skin appears as a curiously smooth
sphere of rust-red metal. When it’s held and a command word is
spoken, the armor oozes across the wearer’s body like a second
skin. The armor can be removed as a free action by stepping out
of it, causing it to pool on the floor. Djezet skin acts as a suit of
+1 leather, except it is made of metal (and thus druids cannot
wear it) and has no armor check penalty and a 0% chance of
arcane spell failure. Additionally, the wearer of djezet skin gains
a +5 circumstance bonus on Diplomacy checks to make requests
of creatures with an attitude of friendly or helpful.

Or

Psychoactive Skin
Psychoactive skins (also sometimes called ectoshells) are fistsized globs of psionically charged ectoplasm. As a standard action, a psychoactive skin spreads over and covers a Medium or smaller creature that projects the proper command thought; the same command thought causes the skin to shrink back down to its former size. Each of the various psychoactive skins is charged with one of a wide array of powers that constantly affect the wearer.

A deployed skin completely covers the wearer and all his equipment like a second skin, allowing the wearer to see, hear, and breathe normally. It rolls away from various parts of the body as needed, such as when the wearer needs to eat or access a backpack. Held items or items specifically excluded are not covered by a psychoactive skin.

Up to three skins can be worn simultaneously, although only the outermost is active in any given round (the powers of hidden skins cannot be manifested). Skin layers can be changed with a command thought as a standard action, which causes a lower-layer skin to come to the surface.

this is why i love working in a science field, as long as i got my lab coat and long pants i can wear what ever i fucking want, shit the long pants arnt even mandatory, i just do that because i tend to work with stuff that burns on contact

I cast Disjuntion. Now there is no magical protection for your shit
Now my firend Fabio the Fighter is going to plug you full of Heart-Seeking Arrows!

Should've worn at least a gambeson or coat-of-plates

>contacts
>so all the heat and gases can fuse them to your eyes
>lasik
>so your eye surgery can pop and fuck you up at the worst possible moment
You can carry spare glasses, you can't carry spare eyes.