>Time
Tuesdays 8:30 EST
>Text or Voice
Voice (Skype), Roll20
>Contact Information
[email protected]
>Additional Information
New campaign, plenty of slots open.

Ouch, still no luck finding players for this? No one into 2e OA I guess.

bump for this sad man

>GM or Player
player
>System(s)
dnd 3.5/pathfinder, any 40k RPG, shadowrun,
>Time availability
midnight EST
>Text or Voice
text is best
>Contact Information
chill skeleton #8515 on discord
>Additional Information
will organize a lot of shit out of habit.

>GM
>D&D 3.5
>Mon-thur pretty much all day
>Text
>Telegram: Sondrous
email: [email protected]
> This is meant to be a dark, spooky style game involving players traversing the remains of a major city, as it slowly dies due to a strange, mystical plague which has already turned most of the population into mutant monsters, while a military force attempts to quarantine the city from the outside. It's a standard D&D swords and magic fantasy setting, which the exception that its meant to be a revival civilization after a cataclysmic event fucked reality up on earth, so fantasy races and such are perfectly fine, most splats are also fine, just vet your ideas through me first.

I tried to contact you, but I keep getting errors. Can you format your name better?

Chill Skeleton#8515

>GM or Player
Player
>Systems(s)
I'm proficient in Mutants and Masterminds and D&D 5E, and for the ones I'm not so good with I can learn quickly.
>Time Availability
All day on Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Latenights on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturday.
>Text or Voice
Up to you!
>Contact Information
what even#6912, discord obviously.
>Additional Information
I'm much more of a roleplayer than a rollplayer, quick warning.

or you could give me ur username
also nice quints

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
Pretty much anything, I'm new to RPGs and I want to try lots of different things. I'm interested in World of Darkness (new and old) Call of the Cthullu, DnD (any edition) and Dark Heresy.
>Time availability
On GMT, Saturdays and Sundays all day and Evenings weekdays
>Text or Voice
Text is preferred but voice works too.
>Contact Information
Trogdron#9835
>Additional Information
As I said above I'm new at this whole thing so you're probably going to have to explain a few things to me.

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
Mutants and Masterminds (3e), Pathfinder
>Time availability
(EST) Weekdays but not between 3am and 10am, prefer nights but not past 2:30am. Saturday nights or Sunday.
>Text or Voice
Text
>Contact Information
[email protected]
>Additional Information
Looking for something either tactical or character-driven, less interested in campaigns that are on railroads if they don't focus on tactical combat.

>GM or Player
4 players looking for GM
>System
Exalted Third Edition
>Time
Sunday afternoons Central Standard Time.
>Text or Voice
Both. Discord/roll20
>Contact Information
[email protected]
>Additional Information
Game has been a concept for a bit but the GM had to bail for personal reasons. Basically it's starting at a higher power level (Essence 3) and takes place in the South (other locations are definitely doable). The party, before the game has started, have established themselves in a major city as a power. Not necessarily conquerers. Strong mix of intrigue and action. But most of this is flexible. The only things that we'd like are The Realm as antagonists, essence 3 starting point, and a good mix of social combat and actual combat.

I and the other three players have known each other for a while. There's no real tendency towards fluff or crunch, we appreciate both.

Are you okay with ERP?

I've found a few. I just wanted a few more.

I want to play Dark Heresy, but I got shit to do IRL and can't GM. Is there any game in progress I could join?

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
I am currently interested in trying GURPS but am still willing to listen to any other offers with systems like Pathfinder/D&D, Apocalypse World and 40k rpg
>Time availability
Thursday to Saturday (weekends) except for about 8pm GMT on Friday. my timezone is GMT 3+ yet I have once already joined a game which started in 2am for me so feel free to at least ask.
>Text or Voice
any
>Contact Information
Teddy#2245 on Discord,
you can also write me a message here in the thread since I will check it from time to time.
>Additional Information
I have bit of experience with Apocalypse World, D&D 3.5/Pathfinder, a little in 5ed, a little in dark heresy 1ed, and LotFP All in all I am very open to any system but have a few exceptions.

I will be frank that my interest in GURPS is so I can better learn the system and GM it in the near future so currently It's in my top priority.

All in all I'm a serious player whom usually arrives on time. mature themes are always ok with me but ERP and weird anime things (like maid RPG) is where I draw the line.

fuck, I don't think there has been one posted in a long time.

i've been wanting to find a black crusade game. As black crusade is the best of the series due to flexibility and having the most expansive cores.

I don't want to play a Spehss Marine so I was thinking of going for 2nd Edition DH and doing something investigation related. Snooping around in a hive or on a forge world seems like just the thing.

One of you faggots GM.

2e pissed me off in that you no longer need money to get shit.

>GM or Player
GM
>System
D20 modern/D&D 3.5
>Time availability
every weekend from 9am-12am
>Text or Voice
Text
Discord:Meme King#8955
Roll20: Tiptoe Through the Tulips
>additional info
im just doing a tiny oneshot, players should be ready to play for ~6+ hours

going live in about an hour or so...

I haven't played it yet, so I can't comment. I just like streamlined games that cut away most of the bullshit.

i don't like the streamlining really. it doesn't mesh with other games, both 1e and 2e have the most differences with what would be the "core" of the series really. A shit ton of conversion tables make things possible, but when a skill merges from 1 game to the other it's a lil pissy to port a character from one to the other.

Since I haven't played one and the other I haven't played for over four years or so I'd rather just start out in 2nd ed and stay there. It's enough for the investigative type thing I was thinking about.

i've played them all, Black Crusade is my favorite.
>play a party of marines
>combat is easy
>outside of combat is harder without a human skill monkey

It seems like you're only at the kiddie table in 40k until you get a marine.

Seeing as I've been an infantryman once, I think I can make about any guardsmen or regular skub party about ten million times more lethal just by applying basic infantry tactics, so I'm not afraid of no combat. Lets go balls deep into the investigation business!

I raise your commonsense and add assholes with knives, handguns, and molotovs

There's nothing common sense about it. Infantry training is 99% obscure as fuck tactics you wouldn't actually think of in everyday roleplay or life. They DO, however, work extremely well with suppression fire and cover mechanics, which I remember making up a lot of DH. There's just strict rues on how to use and abuse this IRL. And IRL, it is assumed the infantryman only has a single health point and after being hit once will need immediate and fast evac to a field hospital unit.

>nothing common sense about it
yeah, DH and all them have cover mechanics and shit. It's pretty basic for ur guy to just take a whole fucking turn aiming from the prone position hidden under sandbags and autoparts and just let the bonuses stack

That is actually pretty legit in terms of infantry tactics, given that an infantryman is always only supposed to be doing one of two things in a fight, those two being either shooting or running to a better cover and / or place to shoot from. I already wrote that shit once today. See here for detailed explanation

>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
Cyberpunk 2020
>Time availability
EST but the other player is Polish so we need someone who can work around these times
>Text or Voice
Discord for out of character shit posting, voice calls for game. We'll be using Roll20 for rolls
>Contact Information
AlonelyBard#7430
>Additional Information
Playing a Cop game of Cyberpunk, rules are a bit lighter than normal when it comes to certain aspects. I can provide books and am willing to teach to anyone new to the system.
1-2 more players preferrable
If it becomes possible I'd like to have a "COPS" game where a media is following around the patrol cops on their rounds

page 10

Are you going to set up a game and then disappear again, Pax?

pamp

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
Rogue Trader
>Time availability
Anytime on Sundays works best for me, weekday mornings EST will work just fine 'till I go back to college.
>Text or Voice
Either.
>Contact Information
shas.mechanicus on Skype, shas#2390 on discord.
>Additional Information
I've got a good deal of experience. I recently remembered how much I enjoy Rogue Trader, and I have some time slots in my schedule that desperately need filling.

>GM
>Labyrinth Lord
>Thursdays at 6:00PM PST
>Voice
>app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/80990/karameikos
>Playing through various TSR modules