These are literally the best altcoins you can buy for 2018. Prove me wrong

These are literally the best altcoins you can buy for 2018. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/203325283-How-long-do-crypto-or-digital-asset-deposits-take-?mobile_site=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>no xlm
heh.

>No bitbean.

It’s like you want to poo on the street forever pajeet.

Eos

Ripple can, and will, vanish eventually: it is the network what banks are interested in. Stellar on the other hand will x10 and replace paypal.

Ether will replace bitcoin position, but in 5 years.

if you want x2 max x3 gains, sure

but why not x1000 transcendent gains?

be smart op and dont follow the herd

>Smart refugee cities
yeah, remove iota and that looks good

> 38.739.144.847 Supply currencies available
> centralized project a bad actor for crypto

piece of Shit detected

iota still hasn't been added to any real exchanges with real usd
highest volume still comes from bitfinex
remember what happened to etp because of that?

>he wants refugees in his city rather than to segregate them into their own

do /pol/tards even know what they ask for?

What's this?

>choosing xrp over stellar lumens

Wew lad

XLM, ICX, LINK

>no XLM
>no RCN
It's like you want to stay poor.

I dont want refugees in any city and we all know that refugee cities would never work

Can you provide a source for this memery?

>I dont want refugees in any city
hope you're not american because there will be american refugees in our lifetime :^)

Enjoy your social revolution m88

If by vanish you mean it'll enter lightspeed and enter the 4th dimension, then yes. It will go very far.

dump it

American refugees can just fit in. No problems.

It's refugees from middle east. Niggers/sandapes can not run cities/countries.

Prove me wrong.

this.

>not being a self sustaining patriot neet with a huge property and lots of funs
lel

Proving you wrong on this is like trying to prove relativity is all bullshit.

good luck being self sustaining when your #1 military turns on you hahahahaha

No refugees in our city though. Enjoy your social disaster where you are faggets

>Not keen on Ripple but can see it doing well regardless.

>Iota is a total meme coin imo and I think a lot of people are gonna get burned by holding it.

>Can't go wrong with ETH because of the strong development community.

Out of the big alt-coins my bet for 2018 is Stellar Lumens. Undervalued at the moment considering the number of real world implementations that are currently happening and the fact that serious dapp developers are starting to move to it instead of Ethereum. The IBM partnership is also a big deal.

my ticket out of wage-cuck life gohelpfund.com

You've been forcing the same memes for over a year now. Nobody is laughing anymore. Get a job.

XRP LINK ICX
these are bitcoin crash proof , guaranteed 10x minimum

Idk how you could hold anything else

I hold all three and disagree. Three best coins for 2018 will be WAN, ELA and LINK, followed by ETC, RDN and DGB.

Just give them time bro, they're from a different, but superior, culture.

This x10. Fuckin IBM is testing this shit wtf OP

you dont know what self sustaining means do you? lol.. oh yeah I forgot that thats illegal in Europe too

LUL holy shit iota bagholders what are you fucking doing

good luck with that property ownership lol. I heard they're taking your guns first though, so enjoy that one good

Also most people DONT KNOW that out of that circulating supply a HUGE percentage is FIXED AND LOCKED AND OWNED by the ripple foundation. There‘s only a small amount of ripple on the free market, the capitalization lies. The ripple foundation can at some point in the future totaly flood the markt with their withheld Xrp‘s and kill the price entirely. Xrp is not a good investment!

You really think Ripple foundation would make their own currency worthless? Also ripple has an agreement stating they can’t flood the market for at least the next five years.

Iota chief dev is a massive left wing cuck, his team and practices are shady and experienced. They promise a tech revolution but once you look at their tech closer you see its total garbage, full of technical and design flaws, insecure and will blow hard already when they reach a medium sized network. Not to forget their shady business and marketing practices. Iota will get a lof of people burned. Stay away from it, im an IT, econ & electrical engineering guy by profession and i wouldn‘t bet 1cent on that project. Not with that team, not with that tech approach. They build their shit with total amateur errors to begin with, e.g. the nodes are in java instead of c++, forced ternary logic and a shitload of security flaws all over the place. IF it ever runs partly stable (what i dont think) and bug free it will be way slower than the current btc blockchain.

Just the sheer amount of XRP is a total turnoff as investor. I wouldn‘t trust or bet that their foundation is free of women, pc fags or libtards that keep the price low for some idiological reason. These supply floodgates that can randomly break open at some point in time are like a constant gun to the head of your portfolio.

I already have Ripple.
When should I buy ethereum? I missed out on buying it wehn it was

What do you think about Raiblocks? I like them, seems like a straightforward coin with a singleminded goal

this

ur not gonna make it

Yup IOTA is dead

Sorry i have no clue about that. Im only in BTC and some BTC mining. I recently had contact with a top 5 core dev and he told me honestly that he believes that there‘s no other coin than bitcoin and either people accept that or learn it the hard way. I do also think the same. There may be other use cases different from btc but they will not bring the big money. Once Lightning Network launches the assumption is that a lot of current altcoins are gonna be entirely obsolote. I installed and checked latest eclair LN alpha two days ago and its really a game changer. This is like the thing everyone wants. Its fast, inexpensive, makes sense and is a lasting tech solution to the scaling problem. LN is what Alternating Current was to Direct Current in the 1900‘s , it will make BTC ready for large scale mass adoption.

I'm stuck at GDAX, which is a cheap, reliable broker for these altcoins?

> No REQ
> No PRL
> No SHIFT

Ripple is centralized shit, IOTA is unproven tech, only ethereum is a solid choice out of the three.

what's your trader?

there's nothing wrong with centralization, it means that banks and governments will love it = higher adoption rate = moon

Ripple is centralized an we are running away from this with blockchain...dump before others

XLM
LINK
HSHARE

closed
thread

There is something wrong with centralization, it means for the purposes cryptocurrency is good for, trustless and decentralized applications, it is worthless. And for other purposes, it will be outcompeted by the likes of Visa etc. There is no real reason for XRP to exist.

>no xvg

lol

More like ICX, OMG, and XMR

I'm torn.
Currently have 58k lumen and 12k link.
Should I even the stack out?
I believe in both of them, but which one should I believe in more?

But they won't open randomly. You can see the escrow contracts for yourself. They won't release the tokens before time runs out. It's a very calculated game if anything.

VET and XLM

My rage.

If the ripple tech is good enough for banks, it's good enough for XRP. No other currency can transfer as fast for so little fees. That is exactly what's needed for instant purchases online. BTC, even ETH and DASH confirmations take +10mins. XRP takes 3 seconds.

>XRP takes 3 seconds.
Because it's not an actual confirmation, due to its centralized nature. One confirmation on the XRP network is worthless compared to a confirmation on a decentralized blockchain.

Centralisation might matter to your libertarian ideals, but it ain't mean squat to the normie masses or the (((banks))). Speed and low cost are key.

In that case XRP is still not best, because a paypal or credit card transfer takes like one second only.

Also you were wrong in your last post about ETH. An ETH transfer takes only like 10 seconds on average to confirm, and that will likely further decrease once proof of stake is implemented. XRP hardly has an advantage even in raw speed.

off-topic question: do people still consider ETH an alt?

Depends on who you ask and the context I guess.

I don't, but then again I don't like the term altcoin at all, it's a bit degrading.

No

CCs and PayPal are switching to block chain user. That's why American Express have opened a partnership with Ripple labs. ETH takes far longer than 10 seconds and costs far more.

support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/203325283-How-long-do-crypto-or-digital-asset-deposits-take-?mobile_site=true

Plenty of banks, as well as Mastercard, are members of the Ethereum Enterprise Alliance. I don't think they will "switch to blockchain" any time soon, but if they do, there is really nothing suggesting that they will use XRP rather than a different or most likely private chain.

Eth takes 10 seconds. If you look at that table you see that kraken waits for 30 confirmations while they don't wait at all for XRP. This has nothing to do with the tech, it's entirely arbitrary, likely the result of a deal between Kraken and Ripple to make their coin seem faster than it is.

>lists iota and cripple
>doesn't list better solution that actually works right now
the absolute state of Veeky Forums

iota is broken

fpbp

>fud
>don't make argument
why are you so salty my friend? did you buy at ath?

They can also remove a shitton of Ripple if they so choose. Ripple has the potential, even with current supply, to reach $100 just based off of its purpose

do you even know what fud is or just spouting memes and never really read a single wp in your life?

replace iota with link and add monero and you've got something

Proof you are wrong.

Welcome to Veeky Forums. I see you have been in crypto for a day or two

this

KNC

BNB

LINK

bwahahaha. that will never hit even $1

>no neo

Japan will run on IOTA, because it already has -100 to refugees its the best pick for that country. I'm sitting comfy

lel gonna sell my iota when it hits 5 $ again

Okay, fuck, it does not look too good now.

You obviously have no idea what escrow is. They can't "flood" the market. Stop spreading these lies it makes you sound like a retard.