Elves are

Elves are

Elves.

this

Thread over, everyone. Let's go home.

I am home

I'm Wayne. The thread dies now or I take it down my way.

by posting more elves succumbing to ear rubs?

Elves are tall

What is an elf?

A miserable pile of ears.

Snobby long-ears.

Basically fantasy Ferengi?

Baby don't elf me

Ok, never mind. Wayne approved. Elves are for subtle lewds and cute moments and gestures.

Challenge: Can Veeky Forums make an Elf more perfect and cozy than Marcille?

AN ADORABLE PILE OF THEATRICS.

Don't elf me.
No more.

An Elf is essentially just a normal human being but taller, has pointy ears, is adapt at magic and possesses better reflexes and senses. Also they live for much longer than an average human.

slum dwelling layabouts and emasculated floozies

>elves are
cute

but thats not an elf

However they also tend to be more frail, rigid perception of the world that tends to slow advancement, and a breeding rate that's often outpaced by pandas. Everything has a trade-off.

Also, for some reason they have more sub breeds than there are types of dog. What the fuck is the difference between a wild and a wood elf anyways?

Well this much is true.

We have made a cuter Elf before, she was a genki brown tomboy older Elf roommate in a sun dress.

best when they have big ears.

She's alright... though that was /a/! Are you gonna let /a/ make a better elf than us?!

>Elves are
Supernatural entities in old Germanic folklore. During pagan era, they were considered to be malevolent entities that would seduce and tempt humans. After Germanics became Christianized, Elves became associated with Demons. It is likely that pointy ears originated after Christianization, since in Christian iconography, face of the demon is depicted with traits of a swine (including ears.).
"Rehabilitation" of reputation of elves began during Victorian era and was finalized by Tolkien

Wow something objective that refreshing.

>The elves are the ones who rape
I knew it.

No.

We tried. We're not very good at it.

I fail to see the problem.

i need more ear ahegao

>i need more ear ahegao

this.

Elves are wonderful. They provoke wonder.
Elves are marvellous. They cause marvels.
Elves are fantastic. They create fantasies.
Elves are glamorous. They project glamour.
Elves are enchanting. They weave enchantment.

And Marcille indeed a qt

>What the fuck is the difference between a wild and a wood elf anyways?
Wild elves get a STR bonus, right? I'd say a wood elf is your stereotypical dainty treehugging archer elf, while a wild elf is more of a tribal musclegirl amazon kind of elf.

But that's the problem. As you pointed out, their oversaturation of subtypes leads to them effectively being "humans, but better". They have way too many niches they occupy, to the point of losing an overarching identity. Dwarves have the exact opposite problem, always being shoehorned into being short, rowdy Scotsmen with a drinking problem who wield axes and warhammers, have massive beards, dig deep underground halls and may or may not be clerics.

Nobody ever said Elves were nice. Elves are bad in all the right ways.

What's wrong with that?

>Swole amazon elfgirls
Yes please

>Wild elves get a STR bonus, right?
No, they get the DEX bonus, but no - CON, but - INT instead.

>mandatory retarded weekened elf thread
>extra lazy non-Veeky Forums edition
Sometimes I can understand other people hating elves, not for the elves, but their fans.

Evil.

sometimes I hate being an insomniac. Because I'm an american and nothing cool is posted after dark, because europeans like elves. cuz europeans are fags and call orks, dwarves, and undead edgy

Then go outside and find a soulmate

This thread could have been made very well in american nighttime. It's pretty early for a european sunday.

3 hours ago. Could've been an asian?

Once upon a time, "prime time" was nothing but pure shitposting. Then after the kids went to bed is when you generally got the more mature, quality posts when people could discuss something without sperging out when somebody had a different opinion.

"prime time" is a bit harder to pin point with a forum tho.... Especially when it could've been some weirdo mid shit at work that started the thread.

But that's not an elf. Cra are human.

This is true, and it's the shit goblin who does it

All the original Tolkien races were based off of some European stereotype, so only one group of Europeans has the right to really "claim" elves and it's Finns

I dunno. Look at all the crazy shit ireland churned out over the centuries.

No, they don't. Whoever started this shit meme needs to get slapped.

Hi, Wayne.

Hey. Wassup?

plural for elf

why are french such degenerates?

a proud and noble race.

How do you feel about Warcraft?

Every one of those is a human but one though

12 shades of delicious 100% human girls even the cat and panda

Underrated post.

It's a bit more now actually. Like, 15 or 16

Where are the traditional games?

>Everything has a trade-off.
Hah! You wish. You weren't in the army, I take it? That's the place where you get to know people who are stupid, ugly, driveless AND weak- all at once! No upsides, no trades; it's like Nobby Nobs without the vague sense for improbable crookery. They're just useless in every regard.

It was an insult for me as a humanist to meet these people, because they broke my belief in fairness and/or some vague sense of balance in life. Some people just aren't fit for any other purpose but to fill a gap in a chart where filling it with any other person that's even just vaguely competent in any single task would already be a waste of talent. They're breathing doorstops. Oxidizing paperweights.

Wayne?

damn, i always though that 12 was a good number
like 12 zodiac signs etc

All irish stuff is just a fear of invaders, a fear of disease or a misunderstanding of whatever new religion they were being beheaded over at the time.

>Oh shit my baby died
Must have been those faries.

>Oh shit my wife drowned
Must have been a sexy sea spirit seducing her.

>pirates raiding coastal towns
Sea goblins

Off-topic.

A taller better looking human that is genetically predisposed to having a lesser chance of being obeese. They have pointed ears, longer lives and beter coordination than normal humans.

I call them Humans2.0

what would you expect from potatoniggers?

That prissy movement right there is part of what fuels the elf hate

cute

Killing threads for this.

Manly.

Hah, guess I have a fetish for ear-play now.
Neat.

I don't understand, there is nothing prissy about this.

If a thread was at the bottom of a catalog then it was either deep in autosage or a worthless thread nobody cared about.
In either case, nothing of value was lost.

you didn't before?

Maybe, but nothing of value was gained by this thread and it's existence pushes other threads around.

Yep. It's a metaphor for every Veeky Forums user's life. We live, we die, we exist, we interact with each other, and for what? Nothing. Here's some Elf lewds as compensation for your existence. No in is sorry it happened, no one will be sorry when it ends.

I need a drink.

>Here's some Elf lewds as compensation for your existence

Humans aren't that great, y'know

pls no animu

Pretty cool.

Stop posting the same pic every thread.

>stop
varg pls go away

The realisation didnt hit me properly until now

it'll be good again when we hit 24 so we can have 12 twice.

A template for shit threads.

S L U T S

>wanting to be perfect

[citation needed]

This is where you belong. Certainly not Veeky Forums.

Fact: elves are always at the height f fashion

That's a youkai you retard.

Aren't elves considered youkai?

Because french social and education is actually superior to poor Usa bitch that'll become on day the Chinese slaves.

No, that's why Japan lengthened their ears to differentiate them.

pole-proportioned dendrophiles.
Knife eared pieces of shit who need to suffer asphyxiation from the penis shaped the penis shape shrooms that they have. I hope they all get anal fissures from all that deer fucking they do.

>Because french social and education is actually superior to poor Usa bitch that'll become on day the Chinese slaves
>Because french social and education
You know Charles de Gaulle died in 1970 and France has been declining at breakneck speeds ever since, right? At this point necromancy is the only way to provide France with non-shit leadership.