This bitch pinches your man's ass

This bitch pinches your man's ass.
What do you do?

Bend over for her futa cock, of course.

Remind her that the Trap is still under my care and she must still ask my permission before handling the merchandise, then continue on with our exchange.

Although seriously, Tristan would love nothing more than to get abused by a green muscle-woman. Me and the GF can deal without him in bed for a night or two.

Does it matter if he comes back with new STDs or not?

We talking real life or fantasy setting? Because fantasy setting stds could be anything... you could get one that makes you have an urge to donate to charity continuously, or one that makes your penis quadruple in size every full moon... or even worse, one that does both called Phallanthropy.

play her head like a bongo drum

>Women
>In any way, shape or form protective of your men
This question of yours is adressed to homosexuals, I hope?

Gays? Probably not. We've only got a few of those around here. Bisexual degenerates? Present and accounted for.

leave my man, I'm a lesbian

Shh! Veeky Forums can't handle the reality of a lesbian ca/tg/irl being able to handle the shit Veeky Forums puts out. They've had too little contact with actual women and would rather indicate you being a tranny than accept the fact you're a woman and shatter their small, narrow world.

wow

Some of the lesbian ca/tg/irls put out shit that Veeky Forums can't handle, kiddo.

My point exactly. Veeky Forums isn't ready to handle the existence of women outside of the WoD general yet.

You're probably a tranny, too.

>''Leave the donkey alone!''

I am my own man.
And I let her proceed.

>Phallanthropy

I love you Wayne all of your posts are quality.

Resist the urge to counter back by honking on her tits to the tune of "shave and a haircut", which would most likely result in a lethal beating from her or those two goons following her; instead, I'll just grumble and give her the bird, but otherwise do nothing.

t. has never spoken to a woman

Back to tumblr, degenerate

No, no, most of them are absolutely shit, because half the time I'm trying to find the joke in the thread. If it were actually clever then the only thing I'd post would be clever one-liners, instead of a bunch of annoying Shit that's just me testing the comedic climate and attitudes of the thread. Also being really Fucking annoying because I like the feeling that someone, somewhere, is annoyed that I exist.

Also you're making me look like a samefag.

I tried Tumblr once. They took one look at my resume and sent me back here. Apparently I was the wrong sort of PC for them.

That took a while to come up with, huh

If I pull on the nose ring, will she die?

Ooh... don't do that. The GF HATES when I do that with her. Since she's a Switch I actually use that when I really want to show her I'm annoyed or want to discipline her. Seriously, don't do it bro.

It would be very painful.

>Phallanthropy.