The moon mission is now resuming. If you missed it the first time, the BTC dump just gave you a second chance...

The moon mission is now resuming. If you missed it the first time, the BTC dump just gave you a second chance. Get in now, or regret it.

>tiny market cap opportunity to literally multiply your money when this coin starts getting noticed
>skyrocketing volume
>solid media coverage (Shout outs in HuffPost and various other media publications)
>strong community (Telegram group has over 3k members)
>received shoutout/ approval nod from IOTA CEO on reddit

we re going parabolic ETHS the name making moneys the game

Shut up nigger

devs already dumped

Also:
>testnet drops next week
>rebranding and marketing efforts are now underway
this coin will be 100m mcap this time next week

i rly dunno what to think of this

Shut the fuck up you mongloid stop inviting weak handleds niggers into this gem.

we arent mooning until the 6 bitcoin wall is down

confido 2.0 confido 2.0 confido 2.0 confido 2.0 confido 2.0 confido 2.0 confido 2.0 confido 2.0 confido 2.0 confido 2.0 confido 2.0 confido 2.0 confido 2.0 confido 2.0 confido 2.0 confido 2.0 confido 2.0 confido 2.0 confido 2.0 confido 2.0 confido 2.0 confido 2.0 confido 2.0 confido 2.0 confido 2.0 confido 2.0 confido 2.0 confido 2.0 confido 2.0 confido 2.0 confido 2.0 confido 2.0 confido 2.0

the devs failed to raise money on ICO due to shitty marketing, so they basically held another one. It wasn't a dump, the prices were at ICO level and the devs were 100% transparent about it all. This is a project with $1bn marketcap potential, not some pump and dump. Go read the whitepaper

stay poor m8

I only bought this cos somebody shilled it to me on Veeky Forums. It's only right that I give back

go FUD somewhere else pajeet

it's just a whale trying to accumulate cheap PRL, buy the small dips and wait for the wall to be lifted or chipped away

ive been waiting all night and it just bounces off

Volume is too low on kucoin to break through it, that's why it's effective at keeping the price down. Devs are coming through on listing it on new exchanges, possibly Binance soon

tell me how the credentials of these shit devs will get this project off the floor?

so when to the moon. i have 20k bags weighing me down. missing out on moon missions

wow it is actually mooning now

kys faggot

Stay poor user.

Is this a DAG? I.e. no transaction fees, instant transaction, and no miner dependance?

I got 4K In IOTA now that it is back up to $4 and am prospecting putting 3k into XRB and 1K into ORAL and then just coming back in the summer.

Sound goodie?

Bump