Tfw you missed buying the dip

>tfw you missed buying the dip

Just kill me. I want to get into crypto but I'm scared to buy in at too high. I was close to buying when BTC was around 10k yesterday but I thought it would go lower. Kill me

Learn from it buddy, you can't nail the dip eveytime, instead progressively buy as it falls.

Never even try to buy in at the absolute bottom or sell at the peak, it will not happen.

hopefully this is just a bull trap

who knows, if this really is a dead cat bounce - maybe you dodged a bullet
also - never try to catch a falling knife, despite what /biz tells you to do

Big deal, wait until tomorrow night, the drop is not over yet.

You' ll get the hang of it, mate.

The big dips are almost always 30%, no more, no less. It's still a good time to buy. There will still be 200-250% gains before the next big correction

bull trap. You can buy at 8 or 6k soon

That's what I've been thinking as well until now, but kinda looks like a trend now...

It seems to be stablilizing around 15500, fucking shoot me

Yes fuck you. kill yourself.
Some of us missed the dip due to factors outside our control. RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wait 1hour and see what happens. Last two nights, all the corrections have been occuring around within the next 1hour mark from this post wherever you live.

not buying now

>It seems to be stablilizing around 15500
Buy now, it will probably shoot up past 20K in a week.

either buy and hope its not a bulltrap or see if its a bull trap and buy then. These are the risks you need to take to make money newfriends.

You couldn’t control what exchange you use? Or you just making fun of reddit fags?

That's what u get for using coinbase. Can't recommend localbitcoins enough, sure prices aren't always optimal, but getting your btc in 5 minute makes up for that as you can quickly make it back with your favorite coin, instead of waiting days on coinbase only to miss out on gains

Time in the market > timing the market.
Don't worry, the next dip will come. Just don't shit yourself when you see the catalog flooded with demented wojaks and -30% in the charts. That's usually the time to buy.

Don't feel to bad
The rise could very well be a dead cat bounce and we are all fucked...
For like 6 months.
Then we are all millionaires in waiting.

it's already crashing again lol

There are hundreds of better deals among altcoins. Don't waste your dough on cripplecoin, aka BTC. You'll be sorry one day if you do.

What's the best way to get into trading altcoins? Binance? And what currency is recommended to trade it

Yes binance, Get a referral code when you sign up for lower fees, use Etheruem. Its fast has lower fees and it more stable than BTC.

Isn't LTC better than ETH right now for fees ?

This but LTC

i just don't get it
>front and back of id crystal clean and well lighted
>selfie clear and looking similar to id photo
yet got turned down twice after 1-2 days each time.
can't believe i missed litecoin on 140 euros

if you don't mind and plan on registering on binance, please consider using my ref code: 12215680
I used one from another user here so you might as well share the love, thanks