>mega.nz/#!nMpnGQBS!Ew5rz8JMzKi5e7_mtN9nibMGY3UWO5jwOl8DIf9UZ1I

Army builder
>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/

Custom Warscroll Designer
>runebrush.pa-sy.com/warscroll/

Old thread
Question time
Nurgle release - can the man hope?

First for my question last thread. What army should I get for my birthday and why?

>What army should I start doing and why?
SCE - updated, a lot of models, plenty of boxed deals like starter set, start collecting etc

Ironjawz - easy to build, collect and run. Base your army on an Ironfist battalion and call it a day

Nurgle Daemons - cheap, idiotproof, probably update and a battletome are coming

Welp, se

>Nurgle daemons
How effective are they?

Pretty slow but durable and tanky. You can pick two start collecting boxes (500pts each), a bigger daemon model, drop some SC! stuff and call it a day

user who made this,
I am still awaiting the paint job.
pls respond.

>they release an army based around the power of music

In my opinion they are the perfect embodiment of: welcome to the mid tables.

Great defense but slow and not too much damage. Not a slouch but you won't be crushing people.

Keked

Good way to start a Skaven Pestilens or Skyre list?

So I'm thinking of starting to play skirmish. As a mechanical Engineering student, I'm quite drawn to clan skryre (or just skaven). How's this look for a list?

-warlock engineer
>reserves of courage
>cursed tome
-stormfiend w/warpfire projector
-10 clanrats

I'm thinking of switching the stormfiend for either a doom wheel or twin warpfire teams and just filling whatever space is left with clanrats

Pestilens: 2 SC + verminlord

Build the priests separate from the furnace (nobody cares if he's mounted). Maybe grab another plagueclaw for the foulrain formation and some more monks.

Skryre: 2 stormfiends kits, 2 warlock engi, 2 warp lightning cannon, drill, weapon teams (just get spire of dawn)

I'm leaning more Pestilens since I hear that Skyre are broken. What are the pros of pestilens?

Damn, now I'm glad I didn't remodel my Vandus Hammerhand with a shield. The new war scroll is fucking sick.
A tempestos hammer with 3 damage and D3 extra attacks on the charge?!
Automatic morale tests within 24 inches and +1 attack for all HoS units within 6 inches?!

There is no reason to take any other Hero in an HoS army now.

Losing the shield re-rolling 1s on failed saves is good of course, but it's a decent trade off for the damage out put this guy brings.

I myself only own pestilens (about 2.2k points). Not too good right now, but will probably get love in new nurgle tome.

I use a clawpack with 4 units of 20 monks, a foulrain congregation, lord skrolk and an additional priest, and of course, a verminlord with cunning deceiver and crown of conquest.

New Repulsor looks rather bland

You mean like Noise Marines?

Best way to get into Pestilens with £250?

Here's the list. Probably will get better abilities and artifacts once a nurgle tome (hopefully) gives them their own allegiance stuff

Maybe a clawpack with 4 units of 20 monks, and then 5 censers to fill space?

I'm looking to start a Slaves to darkness army, aside from buying 2 start collecting boxes, what else would be a good addition to the army? Personally really like the heavy infantry and heavy cavalry aspect of it. And how much can I expect to lose? Guessing a lot

Yup, math checks out. Fluffy 1k list for cheap. Make the furnace general and then give the second artifact to the priest (don't t buy a priest, just build the one from the furnace and give him his own base)

Honestly, just give them both crowns of conquest so the monks don't run off

noise sigmarines?

In retrospect, I should've given the priests crowns. It's just that here I was trying to avoid them getting sniped by thundertusks (didn't work)

Here's a thought and question I posed to a sce group and my local stores group. Let's see what y'all come up with as well:

So, I'm reading a pretty awesome modern fantasy book, right? In it one species of the Eldritch community is what are offhandedly known as ghouls. Ghouls are folks who died in moments of high passion and emotion and, for whatever reason, are cast out from heaven and hell. They are immortal (save from certain weapons of the gods) and call themselves, appropriately, Outcasts. Unlike vampires, who subsist on blood and are dead and all that, Outcasts are living, breathing people who just can't die. If they do, they kinda... blink back in to existence. Their mechanic is that they feel and feed off of emotion. Where vampires have blood thralls, Outcasts have folks who don't want to feel. This has lead to them being popular in bike gangs, drugs, and so on. It's an awesome and refreshing dynamic. But I digress.

While this is all fine and dandy, one certain piece of dialogue really caught my attention and made me think of our faction. Here, an old Irish Outcast, in a fit of passion, shares his thoughts on the emotion dynamic, which he calls 'The Beast (within)'. 1/2

2/2

“Because we were forged in death at the pinnacle of our existence.” Cooper looked past me into the distance. “Half saint, half sinner, facing death in a howling storm of rage or fury, despair or defiance, passion or hatred. We died filled with a blaze of terror and hope, not knowing if we were going to meet God or the Devil himself, and we woke to find ourselves cast back into the mortal world, lying in the stink of our own shit. But you know what? We want that moment back. We crave it. We ache to go back to that one terrible, horrible, glorious moment. And we can’t. We’re trapped. Outcast. And the eternal hunger rides us like a beast, claws gouging us like spurs.” His gaze returned to me, clear-eyed and steady. “So we fill the void with whatever we can.”

And this line, wonderfully and powerfully read in the audio narration, made me think of creating "Outcast Eternals."

My question to you all, then, is what might their colours be? What is their theme and heraldry and so on? Why are they outcasts? Maybe it's a chamber made up of folks like this, yeah?

Is pic related even worth picking for SCE army? Or should I just buy the first starter set and a start collecting?

It's a mini-starter set with a paper mat and box house. Unless you REAAAALLLY want some more basic troops, or want the mat, dont bother.

Age General of Sigmar

What army should I do for £250 lads? I already have stormcast so discount that.

Well, I don't know the UK prices but in Poland you could buy 6 start collecting boxes for £240 and still have £10 in your pocket. Maybe wait for Nurgle release?

It's the same starter as the more expensive one, without the lord on dracoth. So really, it's up to you if you want the lord on lizard or not (I think it looks goofy af), otherwise both starter sets are good place to start SCE.

I saw a pic of a plastic giant converted into a troll hag, but I couldn't save it. Now I can't find it again. Does anyone have it or a link to it, and please share it. Thanks.