Kitsune are

Kitsune are

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/1SgK6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CUTE!

Consummate tricksters, lecherous provincials and FUCKING STOP EATING MY CHICKENS.

Better than Narusegawa.

>STOP EATING MY CHICKENS.
No.

That's not saying much.

>chickens
>not liver
Gumiho a best.

I should specify anime-Narusegawa. Manga-Narusegawa is far more tolerable.

cease

NOT NORMALLY NINE TAILED

and

touch fluffy tail.

fuck

Fox spirits that have lived long enough and cultivated enough spiritual power for them to adopt human form. Though capable of appearing in either gender, both legends and modern pop culture tend to fixate on the female ones.

Petty three-tailed Kitsune who live out in the country and have thick provincial accents >>> Nine-tailed celestials who for some reason don't have anything better to do than fuck some dweeb in their temple

Alright

Mah nigga

I remember seeing the full thing here on Veeky Forums. Can you post the rest?

Sauce?

Here it is!

imgur.com/gallery/1SgK6

Or are they?

Let's ask Soren!

For pathfinder players and no one else.

Actually, kitsune aren't and never were.

Isn't that a kumiho?
The only real difference I can find between the two is, aside from their ethnicities, one fucks with you because it's hilarious and will probably cook your carcass before eating it, and the other doesn't wait for you to die to start eating you.

Michael here. Now watch as I skin this humanoid fox cryptid.

Foxes are for

Food

great wives.

I fear this thread is heavily infected. May we have a reeducation on the difference between levels of furry and not furry?

>May we have a reeducation on the difference between levels of furry and not furry?

Tails and ears are not furry, the addition of a snout or full-body hair however is.

If it's 99% human I don't consider it furry, things like kitsune, cat girls, wolf girls, etc are basically humans with a tail and a second pair of ears

Once the body is covered in fur or the character has a snout you're going furry, like pic related.

Plotting behind our backsss to plunge the world into another icsse age and ensssure eternal mammalian dominancsse!

Curssse their warm-blooded decsseptions!

trash.

>liars and deceivers by nature
>great trustworthy life partners

STAY LEWD, FOXY LADY

Stay dead foxy lady.

Male Kitsune also exist too ya know?

It's how some of the myths about them go

One emperor married one (didn't know at the time) and had kids with her. The kids all turned out to have very long lives, they were extraordinarily strong and smart.

One day she was discovered and ran off, but she never once did anything to hurt him and just wanted a husband

It just depends on which stuff you read. The Korean versions are nightmare stuff though never trust a gumiho they just want to kill kids by kissing them and then eat the bodies

>played him like a fool and broke his heart by just fucking off, where she probably shagged many variants of animal
No.

Still for taking human dick.

Stay lewd, foxy lady!

This

>Friend wants to play a kitsune
>Wants to play home brew races and classes based off of anime
>Still insists he is not a weeb

STAY LEWD, FOXY LADY

Does he believe Japanese culture is superior to his own?

Cuddly.

NEEDS MORE FLUFF

Is this fluffy enough?

Incredibly fluffy!

to me i always drew the line at the face and hands.

This is the cringiest shit I've seen posted on Veeky Forums in a while. Nigga this is some da tier weeaboo sugar sickness.

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!

One fucks with you for fun but leaves you alive, and are waifuable as long as you somehow never realize they are a fox.
The other wants to eat your liver by any means possible, because it is delicious.

AKSHUALLY

Fuck you Wayne. You wanted this!

Not like this! Not like this!

Kitsune still eat people, they're amoral tricksters only out for their own satisfaction.
At least with kumihos you know where they stand and have no barriers of grey to cross to do away with them.

Don't go and prove me wrong, you fucker!

>Comic Sans

nooooooooooooo fluffier!

How about two Kitsune?

Let us guys bear this fluff you desire

Their luster and fluff is kept by eating humans.

They aren't amoral tricksters, they're exceedingly moral tricksters.
They just don't follow anything close to human morals.

Weeb shit.

But everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

He's trolling user, or just has a massive hate-boner for Kitsune. Could go either way.

Did someone say FLUFFIER!?

Looks like a sundae with a cherry.

Only the fluffiest will do

So, they're monsters bound only to their own whim.
This somehow makes then moral.

STAY LEWD, FOXY LADY

Sounds pretty human to me.

Besides, you can legally domesticate kitsune. Can't do that with humans anymore.

If you can't domesticate an animal you kill it and if it's smart it learns to stop hanging around where humans live.

“Elves are wonderful. They provoke wonder.
Elves are marvellous. They cause marvels.
Elves are fantastic. They create fantasies.
Elves are glamorous. They project glamour.
Elves are enchanting. They weave enchantment.
Elves are terrific. They beget terror.
The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
No one ever said elves are nice.
Elves are bad.”

― Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies

But you can domesticate any animal. You just need selective breeding

>― Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies
― Sir Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies
Pleb.

No one wants a literal maneater.

Literal Maneater is a dietary requirement. Without it they would not be what they are.

>tfw wife has actually bitten pieces off me during sex.
But hey, she likes her foxtail buttplugs.

for tail patting

Which is why they pretend to be human and leave once the gig is up.

Only in the Korean legends, the oldest Japanese ones have them as loving housewives.

Stay lewd, foxy lady

So they are ancient serial killers. They thought oh this place is nice and isolated and no one ever comes here so we can set up here as a home and be nice. Then we go over to the big landmass and get some good eats, and come back home for some mundane house life until we need to fill up again...

That actually kind of makes sense and you do not even need to squint at it.

STAY LEWD, FOXY LADY

>Played him for a fool
"Mwahaha, I gave you many long lived super kids that are better than all their peers forever! I sure tricked you!"

>Fucking off
She didn't want to leave, she had to because he discovered her secret.

>Shagged many variants of animals
but we're not talking about your mom, user.

I was more of a Motoko guy.

STAY LEWD, FOXY LADY

Is pulling a kitsunes tail the same as pulling a womans hair?

You're still confusing the Japanese legends for the Korean ones

Korean ones were maneaters but if you were quick witted enough you could steal knowledge of the earth and the heavens

Japanese were more tricksters, didn't outright kill people but if they took an interest in someone they were happy to marry and be with them for the rest of that person's life, only leaving if they were literally ran out by an angry mob

Stay lewd, foxy lady

its probably the same as pulling anything's tail: very painful

Good.

>cropping Ricegnat
faggot

Ricegnat is a miracle of the universe

Longer life and more brains are easily things expected of the children of the fucking emperor.

STAY LEWD, FOXY LADY

Depending on the story it was more likened to be more supernatural. Like the kids all living till 100+ years old, being exceptionally strong, stronger than anyone else before or after, being gifted with magic, that sort of stuff.

Things beyond what you could attribute to just a good diet and lifestyle