Moloc nerfed

Anyone else notice how Moloc lost "sanctioned Fracticed"? Which means no more preferred enemy space marines.

I bought this guy and play Minotaur's for that rule, due the meta in my area being marine heavy.

He's basically not worth it at this point.

Also fluff wise Minotaurs are the High Lords personal army, and are known for bringing rogue chapters to heel. What justification would GW for removing that role?

Get dicked on minofag

This is why you listen to the multiple people telling you not to buy shit for the rules.

>What justification would GW for removing that role?

All Spacemarines are being streamlined into a single homogenous army

'Your Dudes' is just going to be a paintjob and some head canon now, friend

They also removed the extra wound he gets for being 11 feet tall.

Only Primaris get extra wounds for being tall.

>buying mini's just to power game
>not buying a cool army for their cool fluff
you deserve everything you get, if you actually liked the Minotaurs for their fluff and not the preferred enemy bullshit, then you wouldn't care.

This. Especially when Minotaurs got as many unique models as Ultramarines and an entire IA volume dedicated to them with their third IA appearance coming up.

So

Fucking

This

Anyone buying armies or units because some faggot on the internet told them they would win trophies is just setting themselves up for disappointment.

Just look at all the faggots crying because they have 3+ riptides and don't know what to do with them.

I actually enjoyed the fluff. Something about kicking the shit outta the lamenters resonated with me.

Also now who are gonna be the high lords attack dogs?

Ultramarines, their successors, and Primaris marines.

Because Guilliman is the Lord Commander now.

Chapter Tactics, relics, and all that other shit is most likely going to be returned in some form in the Codices when released. The Indexes were apparently to just update the whole fucking game to 8e as soon as possible because it wasn't by any means backwards compatible with its last edition, so everything had to be pushed forwards into the new game.

GW announcements have already mentioned Codex releases within the next few months at least, as well as mentioning Relics and Chapter Tactics by name as things that will see a return.

In my own theories, I think that what we will see of these things will be greatly diminished. Instead of six relics of which half are maybe useful, it's likely we're going to see just three of them per subfaction, much like how the Psychic Power tables have been reduced. It frankly does cut the slack for useless powers, though at the cost of choice (but what choice is an overcosted or otherwise useless piece of wargear anyway?). Chapter Tactics are likely going to either impose a drawback for their buffs over vanilla marines, or otherwise have diminished power which will keep just one or two Chapter Tactics from becoming auto-takes while others become almost useless comparatively.

>All Spacemarines are being streamlined into a single homogenous army

>'Your Dudes' is just going to be a paintjob and some head canon now, friend

MFW all marines are Ultra-Orthodox.

I need to find out what FW or GW rulebook this artwork is from. I remember there was like 9 or so BA Terminator portraits, and one of them was some guy with TWO fucking bionic eyes. Many a missed reaction image because I didn't save that pic.

He meant all vanilla ones. The snowflake chapters who had their own codex got their own index and kept all their unique units and special rules. It's the vanilla guys who lost all their rules.

Anyone got a pic?
Where were they posted?

Here ya go.

Thanks Friendo

i haven't read the rules in depth yet but if i'm understanding this correctly moloc is even more dangerous in melee now than he was in 7th

Bobby G pulled rank - the High Lords aren't happy about it, but he has control for now, and G-money is unlikely to sanction any fratricide during the biggest chaos invasion he's ever seen,

he's still strong in melee, but preferred enemy doesn't exist anymore. He's a beatstick who's slightly better at punching characters now.

Also, in the fluff, Guilliman fired all the High Lords of Terra.

Space Hulk game booklet user, a good little read for BA fans.
Here, have a reaction pic I made.

With 2+ rerollable to hit most of his swings will connect and with AP-3 D3 each will hurt a lot. And rerollable charges coupled with DS is highly useful, as he and his terminators will have a decent chance to connect their charge right out of a teleport.
His only downside is S6 wounding T4 only on a 3+.

He does D3 damage, does that mean its 3 damage to a squad, or individual model?

To indivdual models only, sadly enough. In AoS the damage spreads, which is way better and is a good horde-deterrent in a pinch.

Individual model. So e.g. one single Marine or whatever will take 3 damage per unsaved wound and become very dead.

Same justification they have for everything.

I think he meant from a fluff perspective.

From a fluff perspective we know jack shit about the Minotaurs post-Indomnitus Crusade yet, so who gives a shit? Until we get something more tangible there's no point jumping to stupid conclusions.
Compare: Space marines lost the option for Chapter Masters, that doesn't mean Chapter Masters don't exist anymore.

space sharks

You can only blame yourself for metagaming. It changes almost every edition rendering kings of the yesterday the beggars of today. It's best to play what you like, through buffs and nerfs.

Death to bikes, the time of terminators came !

he replaced some of them, but the positions are all still there

iirc Preferred Enemy doesn't exist for anyone user, its not a fluff reason that its been removed, it just that rule doesn't exist anyone.

>don't come immediately when you summon them because they are on the other side of the galaxy or not even in the galaxy at the moment
>give them nice gear but they still keep wearing scraps and dumpster diving out of habit
>give them an order or ask them a question and they just stand there silently
>tell them to Zerg rush a target and they keep disengaging when the fighting gets tough
>tell them to retake a city and they detonate its nuclear reactors and level the entire place

They are literally the worst lapdog chapter possible. Even Marines Malevolent would be better since at least you can use their greed and desire for better wargear.

Can someone post Enkomi's rules I wonder if he's still any good