Where's Our Love For Male Adeptus Sororitas?

If we get Femarines, do we also get male Sororitas? Cause I always thought the Sisters of Battle & silence were supposed to be the all girl team paired with the Astartes & Custodies.

Crusaders are pretty much the same thing, and so were the Fraternis Templar.

It would actually be cool if some of them were still kicking around all secret like as yet another secret renegade order of special snowflake soldiers like what the sisters of silence were doing prior to Guilliman bringing them back.

I mean the Black Templars are basically male Sororitas because of their having lost their vision of the Emperor's Imperial Truth in favor for worshiping him via faith.

What about Sister of Battle (male)?

Sisters of Battle do not have the keyword. Therefore, all Sisters of Battles are actually Orks.

Obviously all Sisters of Battle identify as Wu Tang Clan. In fact, everyone in the Galaxy identifies as Wu Tang Clan. There are no men or women, there is only one big happy family, and in the grimdarkness of the far future, there is only togetherness and friendship.

>Femarines
What the fuck are you saying?

You do know what a sorority is right?

Ministorum Fraternities are famous for their traditional parties wherein much alcohol is consumed.

Your patriarchy is showing. Gender is a spectrum, and there are many brave and proud trans sororitas of color.

you could make a parallel all-male organization that uses power armor and faith to fight the good fight
not sure if they should be genderswapped SoBs who uses meltas or flamers and single-minded devotion or if they should be made similiar but distinct so there will be a different tactics

This is legitimately more asinine and idiotic than femmarines.

>Delicous Black Emprah Babes
Give it to me know.

Space Marines are boy's club, Sisters of Battle are girl's club. Get over it!

A good thread died for this.

In all honesty, non-trolling, I just wish the Sisters of Battle got a bit more support, instead of the Marines hogging up all of it.

Everytime I see Adeptas I see Asoptus, and I think of Imperial orphanages.

That would be nice.

I'd like for there to be male Sisters of Battle, if only to see what guys look like in Sororitas outfits.
No homo.

>Where's Our Love For Male Adeptus Sororitas?

404: Love not found.

>A good thread died for this.
Then what was it doing at the bottom of page 11?

I actually have a bet with a friend, that is absolutely into 40k Stuff, that I will start it when there is a Plastic Sisters Starter Pack. I actually feel mean sometimes, but I didnt know how poor Sisters are treated when i mad the bet.

Actually I think, if you design the SoB Power Armour to suit males, aka remove boobplate, it would look a bit odd. Not bad, but the Shoulderplates would look a bit different on men I think.

Getting pushed downward by filename and "Elves are" threads

The Emperor said no men under arms. The Emperor doesn't want to watch men whip themselves while masturbating and singing praises to him. That's gay, and gays go to slaanesh. But when girls do it it's hot, and hot babes go for the emperor.
That's exactly what "Apeptas" means. That's what the schola progenum is.

Indeed

It would look like whatever geedubs wants to look like. Sororitas-pattern power armor is its own pattern. Sizing one for a man will look at the same, boobs and corset both, as is its pattern. A male sororita (?) would receive his own pattern of power armor as designed by the Adepta Ministorum, or given whatever the current standard is for male AM members if Sororitas-pattern doesn't have any special perks that need adding.

Aesthetic wise, I imagine it'd appear similar to ignatus - just with flared shoulders and smoother, blacker plates.

Ok. What if the blood descendents of Boy George and Caitlyn Jenner survives into the 41st millenum and offer their services to the Sororitas? What then?

Most people who end up in the Sororitas are chosen when they're children. An adult, especially one like Jenner, would probably get laughed at.

Though it would be interesting if a SoB started identifying as male and wanted to transition to be a dude. The ensuring shitstorm would be hilarious.

>Implying this hasn't already happened.

Because a "blood descendent" could never be a fucking child, could it. Everyone just gets popped out of the vagina at the same age as their ancient ancestors in 40k. :^)

so wait, like guardsmen?

there have been many occasions of SoB falling to chaos.The only SoB not able to fall to chaos is ST Celestine. otherwise the only other faction completely immune to chaos corruption are the grey knights. Not a single GK has ever been tainted by chaos. Killed, yes, but never tainted.

What is with Kaldor Dragio, aka the Silver Knight of Slaanesh?

Will she ever be relevant?

That's not Draigo.

guardsmen dont have weaponized faith or power armor as standard
they cant have flamers or meltas en masse except for SWS

Not? I thought. And who is it else?

Why would you think it was Draigo when the very same codex that story comes from also has a quote saying no Grey Knight has ever fallen to Chaos? It's just some random faggot in plate armor with a sword.

Femarines aren't happening

They'd be just as stupid as male Sororitas

The whole point of the Sororitas is the Ecclesiarchy got around a ban on having a standing army. If they recruited men they'd be violating the Edicts of Apostasy and would be BTFO by the Adeptus Terra/Inquisition

Frateris Templars weren't as "big" as Sororitas. They were basically just Imperial Guard with the Ecclesiarchy logo stamped on them.

Some of the Beast Arises books go into them finally, they wore carapace armor and had lasguns and died like noobs.

The Ecclesiarchy knew it could never raise an army so big again, so to compensate after the age of apostasy gave their new force power armor and bolters

Because random faggots in silver plate armor with swords, that have the willpower to get through all circels of Slaaneshs palace just wander around through the warp? Guess it must be some guy from bretonnia then.

What part of "no Grey Knight has ever been corrupted by Chaos" don't you understand? Is a Draigo a Grey Knight?

It's not Draigo you stupid faggots you dumb niggers don't even read the actual text you just spam memes on Veeky Forums

Here's the actual fucking text

>wandering knight of the Adeptus Astartes whose will was as strong as silvered adamanteum

HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE SILVER ARMOR

I guess all Draigos are Grey Knights, but not all Grey Knights are Draigos.

In their hearts, the Grey Knights knew they would never be Kaldor Draigos.

You are right on the money with secret renegades. Dark Heresy has the Temple Tendency which is exactly that IIRC.

Female Marines aren't a thing in 40k canon. They're all based on the male children of the Emperor, so the only possibility would be the missing II or XI. Those have been referred to as "brothers" so many times over the years that... who am I kidding, it'd be par for GW's course if one of them was retconned as a woman. And since the gene-seed from II and XI Legions were saved that would mean there are absolutely female Primaris.

Assuming GW made that retcon.

Sisters are a legal thing within the Imperium, basically they HAVE to all be biologically female to exploit that particular loophole. But as for "identifying" they're about as likely to identify as male as bog standard marines are to identify as female: which is to say, not. If either identifies as anything but their biological sex it would be "holy servant of the Emperor".

IIRC Draigo went to the Old World to help out the Elves. I'm not joking.

What's wrong with a cute shota femboy among the Sisters?

This fucking thread... That thought process. "I gotta label muh penis tingle feeling! I gotta label muh vagina tingly feeling. And its gotta sparkle cause I don't like the word faggot!" No men under arms. There are males in the sororitas. They are support and command. And of that changes then I hope to big E another age of apostasy comes of it.

>What part of "no Grey Knight has ever been corrupted by Chaos" don't you understand? Is a Draigo a Grey Knight?

1. He's THE grey knight. OG chapter master supposedly still alive and stirring shit up in the warp after he was banished there. He shows up whenever GNs need a deus ex machina and gets re banished the second the battle is over. Surprisingly he didn't show up for Cadia.

Or maybe he fell to chaos. Like those other GN did when they bathed themselves in SoB blood for shits and grins. Khorne did indeed have a mighty chuckle at that act.