Target: 1200 Sats.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003598811-OKEx-Launches-XEM-DGB
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=54&v=5elAr2s6Gno
youtube.com/watch?v=CyGe8V8G9pM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So McAfee is the new PnD Teeka?

> pls buy my bags

ATH is 2500 sat. We're going higher than that.

Mcaffes picks were bitcoin-drama resistant consistently thorough the days.

I'm in

nah senpai, literally bought over 100k

Hes 1000 times better hi shills everyday

Did you ever doubt me

A true biz coin from way back

Arise my DGB champions

market manipulation at its best

god bless this man.

Everyone go and look at the BURST chart and the timing of the tweet yesterday. I expect DGB to do the exact same where the initial 2x and the steadies out then will climb up to 1k sats by later on. Screencap this, I expect it to come true to the letter.

Why do all these McAfee and Teeka and whatever fags only bring up "privacy" and "blockchain" oriented coins? Talk about coins that will change a particular industry for fucks sake like a storage, gambling, automation related coin or something fuck.

finally getting rid of my bags at a premium. I cant wait!

It's unethical to pump and dump decent projects. Maybe they got conscience.

They pump the shitcoins to take everyone's btc and then throw their stacks behind the coins they'll announce #100

i remember buying into DGB when they sealed a deal with Steam for it to be in-game currency and shit...

Googling it and can't find a shit. They hide their past, they lost their niche and they just.... everybody just wants to get rid of this shitcoit. Never again.Only good for moving from exchange to another when Ripple isn't avilable, cause it's rly fast.

You're an idiot. There was no Steam deal. You can't scrub the internet of shit that didn't happen.

This. anyone who didnt buy bags between 90- 150 sats is a fucking RETARD and doesnt belong in crypto.

Meh, i held from 116 to 2400. Sold off 35k around 2k and then held til 90 sats. I just needed to free up money for skycoin but didn't want to take from any of my other god tier coins. You can say I suck at crypto but sky will shit all over dgb, as will block and bay and ardor. I didn't wanna sell my 26 Gi that I got for $1k aud as it's never been on exchange and i'd prefer to keep it that way.

i was jk but it was pretty obvious that we hit a floor for dgb, rdd, doge, digital notes, bytecoin and all the shit that mooned hard in june. They were all overdue for pumping.

Yeah I know. Thems the breaks though. I can't bring myself to throw more fiat in at the moment though with king shitcoin price the way it is. Held my 20mm mooncoin from 1 sat too as 20x is easier on that.

Newfag here. Why did dgb tank this hard?
They didn't exit scam like confido afaik

McAfee's going to get assassinated. You don't fuck with rich people's money on twitter shitposts.

lol

yea dude you are telling me. I had 500 to buy ltc with but i didnt want to buy the dip on coinbase when they are potentially about to have the FED all up in their ass over the whole BCH scam. on top of that who knows how much longer 20k btc can be sustained when tether and bots are trading that shyt up.

how is he fucking with rich people money? he is only causing medium market cap coins to 2x. its not like the market is biting that hard.

DGB getting added to Hong Kong's biggest exchange support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003598811-OKEx-Launches-XEM-DGB
How can people not be bullish on dgb right now??

Electronium didn't ever go back up after the dip so stay wary.

Electroneum is only cryptopia which is a shit exchange with low volume which explains it though

he's gonna pump chainlink tomorrow. Screencap this.

i really hope he shills chainlink tomorrow and req on monday :)

>1200 sats

aha

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>dropping
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003598811-OKEx-Launches-XEM-DGB

holy shit. DGB will make me rich

will i make it with 8000 link?

This coin hit 2800 sats last year

REPORTING FOR DUTY!

This was the EXIT, do you know how long many people have been holding these heavy bags for? You must be new here OP.

lol did you buy at the top of the pump?

Mooning

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=54&v=5elAr2s6Gno

Why are people suddenly bullish about DGB. Are y'all bagholders from the PnD back in June?

we're about to launch again boys

>people are buying McAfee's shitcoin bags
Strange timeline

god damn Bittrex- my wallet is offline... so convenient

>had a sell order at 400
>went out with nocoiner friends
>get back to find it mooning and my orders filled already

GOD DAMN IT!
Fucking nocoiners ruin everything...

Was literally about to sell. Oh well though won't take a huge loss assuming this drops to b4 tweet price

>Target: 1200 Sats.

I see you too look at your charts. Very good.

are there any digimarines left on biz?
would be a 10x if you just held all this time.

I FUCKING SOLD MY 700k DGB THAT I'VE BEEN HOLDING SINCE MAY A WEEK AGO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Holy shit, am and thank you for making me feel a bit bitter about my mistake.

thank you for dropping your bags man, you were the only one holding bagholders up

brainlet here, am I the only one who never got into digibyte solely because I think the name sounds bad

WE
ARE
THE
DIGIMARINES

youtube.com/watch?v=CyGe8V8G9pM