ChumpChain CYOA Thread #1567: Not Everything Should Be Polarizing

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>ChumpChain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

JumpChain?

More like ChumpChain

Ahahuehuahaheuahauheaahohohohoaheuauheauheaohoihoihoihoihoihhaheuaheauheaheauhahauauhehuehuehuehue

On a more serious note, have something I think a few of you need to read at least a little bit.

You're wrong, but thank you for saying so, anyways.

Hahaha in my dreams maybe. My life has been in shambles for a long time. Why do you think I'm on /jc/?

I am pretty awesome, aren't I? Thanks user.

You're still fukken alive.

That counts for more than you think.

Whats there to do in dark souls?

Survive.

Suffer.

Thank you user, I think that's probably important for a lot of people here. I know I get told that often enough. I have a hard time believing people can be proud of me or love me at times, but I get a little better every day at taking it in.

Only because I'm so much of a pussy that I can't even kill myself. Me still being alive is just another failure.

Yo, these guys have the right idea. Looting the ruins of lost civilizations and hunting monsters is good stuff on top of that though. All sorts of neat weapons and armor and junk.

A Super Mario…Thing Version 3.51 A Cataquack Warrior Production
door filters +300 okay this is annoying but still manageable . Since I have my own super modes
Engine Swap +300 Mother Box new imperative! Study This effect immediately! We haven't come across a gold mine of data like this since Wonderland!
Full Walkthrough+800 fortunately I have a companion to help guide me, who has done this all before. Hey raocow how much of this nonsense do you remember?
rolling for location Roll(1d8)+0:5,+0 Total:5 5. Castle of Absolutely No Significance Whatsoever will
Toad -100 it has a discount I want
spin jump -100 very handy
Time-Out!-300 , a classic! And a great new defensive power
Punctuated Time-500 how can I not take this?
Harmless NPC Free for Toad not sure how much use. I'm going to get out of this since I'm very obviously dangerous. Most of the time
world Hacking-300 another step into the videogamification of everything.
Second chance -600 morally obligated to take this.
Crazy Koopa Communists -300 if they have technology there needs to be a baseline for things to work off of, this will teach me that.
Ambiguously Cannon -200 discount for toad let's face it, someday I'm going to screw up really bad, worse than even a late game jumper can fix and need this.

You know what people like? Reliability you know what people don't have a stable set of universal laws, fortunately a lot of my technology is backed up by Fiat so I can make things like mirrors that will actually reflect whenever you look at them and other such things
rolling o see what mother box can science. Roll(1d100)+0:78,+0 Total:78 zip,Zilch, Nada
rolling to see how much progress I can make -30 for superspeed and having someone who's done this before possessing my body via my driver belt. Roll(1d100)-30:73,-30 Total:43 . This is a tying failure,raocow didn't do this in first person and it's throwing him off. What if he switches back to voiceover mode And we activate mantra level VIII? Roll(1d100)-30:24,-30
Total:1 . Solid success! The chain is safe! But it looks like the centipede Zecter is a little burned out how long will repairs/recuperation take? Roll(1d12)+0:5,+0Total:5 50 years, but it's worth it, and it will receive the treatment. It needs to get better

Fire Keeper

What does your computer room look like?

Like this.

[A Super Mario...Thing]

Drawbacks: Mario is Missing, Criss-Cross Chaos, Engine Swap, Find the Switch! (1600)

Rolled Grocery Market

Toad, age 24 (1500)

Harmless NPC (Free)
Construction (1350)
Item Babysitter (1150)
World Hacking (850)
Portal Jumper (450)
Soundtrack (Free)
Disco Tank (400)
Cut-Off (250)
Ambiguously Cannon (50)
Treasure Chests (0)

I imagine the other Mario characters are pretty much reacting like the humans in Dogscape-haunted and wearied by the living nightmare their world has become. Bowser and Peach having put aside their differences so their kingdoms can survive amidst the maddened doppleganger races, Wario and Waluigi scourging for scraps in some eldritch backwater. Legend tells of Luigi's descent into madness, during his search for the one man believed capable of saving this world.

"Wait, look on the horizon! That posture, that confidence...could it be...him?"
"..."
"No wait it's that one scrap metal wizard"

...man, it's weird how different the perception of a hero is in these 'verses. I'm okay with it though, rather not deal with any expectations here. Just roll up in town, people gloomily nodding as I smile, wave and do my normal 'bot minionSo bonus boss thing. Slowly curry some hope by building up a couple of safe zone levels without giant touhou heads or cat llamas or other abominations rampaging around in.

Pity my more architectually inclined companions can't seem to agree on which fortifactions are the best.

"We should build a giant robot"
"That's stupid, we just need a wall and a gravity gun! Made of flesh!"
"Hey guys, why don't we make a big flesh wall...out of giant robots?"
"Foolishness. We should build a wonder that inspires courage, not fear"
"Hela, you want to keep them safe with A LITERAL GHOST ARMY. That is the opposite of inspiring courage"
"...do these mortals not feel safe when surrounded by unstoppable, eternally vigilant souls?"
"Not these ones. Trust me, not these ones"

[Stellaris]

Drawbacks: Extended Stay, Civilisations From Jumps Past: The City (Blame!), Unbidden, The Swarm, Fallen Empire, War In Heaven (3600)

Scientist Leader (3400)

Genius (Free)
Dedicated Research (3300)
Safe Researcher (3150)
Reverse Engineering (2950)
The Ever Expanding Tree (2650)
Glasses (2600)
Test Subject (2500)
AI Assistent (2300)
Fallen Blueprints (1900)
Ether Drake Baby (1100)
Ethics Technologies: Improved Stations (900), Upgraded Reactors (800), Improved Labs (600), Genetic Manipulation (300), Uplifting and Integration (0)
Ethics Perks (2100): Mineral Senses (2000), Anomalous Empire (1700), Uplifting Without Issue (1600), Kawaii Desu (1300), Exterminatus (1200), Evolutionary Mastery (600), Master Builders (0)

I stared blankly at the command center of the City. It was empty, but for the Governing Authority, some tumbleweeds and my companions.

All these Safeguards under my command, and my citizens still go through the same motions. It all just feels so...

Empty. Lifeless. Without purpose, even after the recompilation program.

This shall not be!

Erupting into the space between spaces, I meld the Reverse Phase Imagining Polymer with Symbiote-flesh and Gauna cores upon the gravity furnaces in endless worlds. Which I baptise in my own chalcanth.

Transmitting through the Net Sphere, I install photonic-Core hybrid crystals-and program them with both the Evolutionary Function and the Demon Summoning Program. Under my gaze, the structures needed to form a Webway also developed near the mainframes.

Dawning upon the edge of an awestruck Electrofisher village, I instruct the Builders in non-euclidean, Asgardian and Entity building techniques. My holy radiation converts some of them into behemoths, as my City's iterations need Elemental Poles.

My citizens are too fragmented to research space travel, so they won't have to. If men cannot fly to the stars, they shall walk. Faster than the speed of light, my City builds roads to reach them.

(cont'd)

With Maker's Prodigy and Maker form from Darksiders, would be be possible to make non-sentient autonomous labor constructs?

I remember in the game there were outright sentient constructs that required a Maker's soul to be made while the non-sentient constructs didn't function without someone piloting them.

I just want magic labor force, but not if they are sentient because that feel oddly cruel to create life for such a mundane purpose.

The sudden, all-encompassing technological great leap forwards coupled with widespread curiosity is put down to some sort of reformation program. Isolated humanoid communities like the Electrofisher enclaves shrug, and pragmatically start competitive terraforming. Somewhere at the edges of the City, the Silicon Life packs cry happy tears of joy as they scramble to eke out a community to live in. For all my invitations, none of the Safeguards except Killy and Sanakan express anything resembling interest in civilisation.

Despite this, diplomacy proves difficult. It's not a matter of casualties; like a golden retriever, the City is careful only to fetch uninhabited planets for raw materials and unused suns for energy pylons. The problem is that even with countless teleporter technologies, the sheer distance (worsened by the eldritch space warping I'd introduced, to my dismay) makes communication...somewhat haphazard.

"Unknown entity, identify yourselves!"
"...you got any ration bricks?"
"What?"
"Oh good, this 'phone' thing's on. Uh, hi, Oda-san asked me to go collect some rations just in case. Who are you people and what are you doing over the horizon?"
"Take us to your leaders!"
"Actualy, the big light in the sky said this place is built for us. And I'm the only human for lightyears. Which makes me the owner of this layer, I guess? Never really thought of it that way, huh"
"Y-you own a tangible part of this THING that dwarfs stars, and YOU take orders from someone else?!"
"I guess?"
"We surrender! We surrender unconditionally!"
"Okay, but seriously. Do you have any rations?"
"Yes! Yes, here-take our harvests! Please tell your overlords we can ready our most beautiful slaves and exquisite drugs by the next planetary rotation!"
"SHIT SHIT SHIT DON'T DROP ALL THAT ON ME"

Half an hour later, a very confused Electrofisher scout returned to her village with an army of Safeguards towing enough food to feed a planet.

(Cont'd)

PRAISE THE SUN

At some point we overran a couple of bickering ancient empires. I was busy adminstrating several City-offshoots in alternate universes, when SHODAN reported familiar but unauthorised technology discharges. To my great joy, the benevolent observer faction's surrender resulted in the first successful diplomatic mission I actively participated in. Sadly the isolationists accidentally teleported themselves into another layer while trying to hack a SCT and were presumed missing, eaten by the less civilised locals.

War sort of broke out thrice, both times caught by SHODAN's vigilance. Some sort of insectoid race was attempting to terrorise a Silicon tribe, but got lost in a tangle of spatial infinities and started to starve while meandering between universes. After some translation, Ambassador Sanakan returned with a plea for sanctuary which I accepted after discovering the tribe had interbred with one of their queens. Reports of their pursuers matched reports of an invasive civilisation that Ambassador Killy disposed of fifty lightyears from the incident. The Swarm's hivemind reacted with a shocked "HAK THE FUCK OFF?!".

More seriously, an entire layer was lost when invasive energy beings attempted to feed on it's biomass-and detonated the Gravity Furance by accident. The conversion of matter into quantum foam also wiped them out-along with every living thing on the layer, and caused massive damage from nearby earthquakes. This heralded the first cooperation between Silicon Life, human-variants, Observers and Swarms to create a dimensional focal lens to their home plane. They reverse engineered their hitherto-unidentified energy weapons by bottling the bastards with necrodermis.

(Cont'd)

Greet some kind inhabitants.

Been away for a week or so, any updates on Black Crusade or Solars? Or anything else interesting?

Well there are all of the golems Death winds up wrecking in the process of trying to reach the Tree that don't seem to be reliant on souls.

Red's gone, Black Crusade's up for grabs.

There was but one flaw. The City's rapid evolution paradoxically meant little changed among it's populace. I feared that after all this time, I had failed to create a purpose for my citizens.

Then not a century after subjugating a rival AI rebellion, I found the Worm.

So lonely. So without purpose. So awestruck by what I had wrought.

It shyly passing me love notes about recursion and singularities. I reciporcated with a raunchy limmerick about sunspots and a living sonnet written in soulfire. All the while having The Talk with my citizens, meaningfully pointing out they couldn't keep living under my radiance forever. It was barely necessary; the natives were happy to meet a new friend and joined me in writing back love notes, while the immigrants were inspired by their total lack of fear.

The Worm struggled with ego death, and madness. At first, it was frustrated and thought I/my City was playing coy, leading it on. Then I took a dream of a man shooting himself beyond the event horizon it lived in, and it wailed at the idea of it's love in agony. Equipped with my knowledge, the inhabitents of my City had already begun work on a solution.

The Wireless Avatar Interface For Unity borrowed equally from fatima engineering, data integration and Incubator energistics. Planets were converted into genesis-factory lines while asteroid belts became entropic recursion fields. With my own Ascent to Transcendence, we perfected the "Omega Theory" into a positive feedback loop.

Or in layman's terms, we punched a hole in space-time with the power of love so the Worm could live among us as our neighbour, without subsuming us. Also everybody got an eldritch magical girl guardian.

If you want a picture of my City's future, imagine a black hole and a sun, revolving around each other forever. Two worlds, one half empty and one half full. Each missing something, but together more than the sum of their parts.

Like a bride and groom, waltzing through eternity.

>FIN

I thought those were possessed by the corruption? I might be horrible remembering the game though.

It might be. Far as I'm aware at the moment though, only the GIANT constructs required a Maker's soul.

I have Darksiders 1 and 2, so I could double-check after classes later today.

I am a computer.

Beep boop.

Something like this.

...When I bother with more than just my implanted computer. Direct neural interfaces are convenient.

I have a question for the thread.

I'm making some preliminary plans for the Guyver jump and I'd like to know something.
You know how we love customisation and options, well Guyver doesn't really have much of that for the Guyver itself. It adjusts slightly for different body types and genders and that's pretty much it, unless you factor in Guyver Gigantic.
So, a friend introduced me years ago to a site called Warrior Guyver, at warriorguyver.com. It has a series of stories set in the Guyver universe, most of which are terribe, but they were a guilty pleasure of mine from back then. The site explores in the fanverse a lot of different permutations and variations on Guyvers, and I was wondering if I should use it for the Guyver customisation section of the jump I'm making, maybe include a drawback that makes the events of warriorguyver's fanfiction canon.
What do you guys think?

That's a nice plushie.

Thanks, I wish the wiki had more information but its not that big of a deal.

Honestly I should have bought the series for PC when I had the chance as I dont play on any of my consoles anymore.

Looking forward to Darksiders 3 even though id have to break out the ps4 to play.

Forgot the damned image. Sorry.

>Darksiders 3

Ugh. I've never been more torn. Honestly I'm hype as fuck looking forward to this, but... That initial trailer just does NOT look like Darksiders.

And Fury's hair is triggering me more than it reasonable should.

You could keep the customization to the zoanoids, they tend to vary in body type. Guyver would be for those who want raw power, Zoanoid for those who want versatility.

It was, but the crucial part of the Guardian was a couple of heart stones; once one was purified, it started to fight back until it mutually KO'd the local corruption. So yeah, they can do huge golem things.

Fully digised, like the code rains in the Matrix. Except less green-on-black, and more whatever colours are relevant to specific lines of code on octarine.

Set yourself on fire, or let the world fade into darkness. That's

Find the best seats in the house to watch the world end, and decide who you want to spend it with and how you want to spend your time up until then.

Remember the first CGI trailer for DS2 tho. Death looked like a retarded monkey.

I like that there was actual colors but the lighting made everything seem very cartoonish. Its still in the works though, so I have hope.

And yeah I dont know whats up with the hair. All the other characters had 'solid' hair and her flowing strands stand right out.

Ill be optimistic for now.

Sonnuva-

>Set yourself on fire, or let the world fade into darkness. That's something you should probably let somebody else take a crack at though, unless it's to stop one choice or the other being made

Yeah, it's...unpolished. Like said I'm just hoping it's getting way more polished come release.

At least the new God of War trailer looks nice?

Meanwhile I'm sitting over here waiting a few more years to play Strife. Also, that hair is seriously bothering.

This is what happens when you don't let Kratos just be a Dad.

He wakes up the World Serpent and kicks off fucking Ragnarok.

Oh, I fully intend to give the zoanoids lots of customisation. Oodles of it. To the point where the work ahead of me actually makes me a little nervous.

In terms of power and versatility I want to give people the ability to get both through either paths if possible. Whether i'll have to revise my plans further into the initial planning stage is something I am open to.

Are you familifar with warrorguyver? Is there anything useful you think I can take from it? Or should I go pure Guyver?

Have you ever resurrected someone to waifu /jc/?

This pic is pretty close, it's just some Wi-Fi antennas,a group power grid Hook up and a lot of bigger on the inside rooms full of Computronium.

>Are you familifar with warrorguyver? Is there anything useful you think I can take from it? Or should I go pure Guyver?
I'm not, unfortunately. Sorry. I'll give it a look, though, see if there's anything interesting.

I've resurrected someone else's waifu a few times, if that counts?

Also technically my Servants from the Fate/ jumps.

I've prevented a few deaths, and I think I stuck around in one setting for so long she reincarnated, but that's about it.

Frankly I'd advise you to focus on the data files. The fanfiction itself is a real slog. But thanks for being willing to put yourself out to help, user. i appreciate it.

I'll bet.

Would TGWP be different enough from RWBY to make a jump of it?

No, I wouldn't offer gamer.

Last I heard she was working on the Slaanesh or Tzeentch perks. It seems like it's not far off from being ready.
I'd say I'm looking forward to it, but no offence to Red, I'm not much of a fan of wk40.

Neat, thanks.

If yuo take Gamer out of the equation, what material differences would there be that you could offer?
Super Grimm powers like the horsemen? Or Gilgamesh?
Sephiroth-based perks?
Oh, elementals?
There may be enough potential there for a jump with some creativity.
If you are willing to take it on, then good luck and thank you.

I don't know man. Can you come up with enough content to make it a different Jump from both RWBY and Gamer?

Questions about Sims, but I guess this could apply to any 'family-friendly' universe:

In Sims there are a bunch of thinly veiled expies for real life drugs and alcohol. Nectar is clearly wine and a bunch of the 'herbs' are clearly referencing things such a weed, speedball, etc.

My question is do we only count there in game effects or do we count what they are based off of. Cause a lot of the herbs have useful passive effects, but no way in hell would I take them if they had the actual consequences of what they are based off of.

Well, I can counter being similar to the gamer by not offering gamer.

Yes I would offer things based on the riders.

Well, the RWBY is sparse enough, so with some creativity you should manage to make a jump that is sufficiently different.

Yeah, it's pure powerlevel shit instead of weebshit.

If they don't have negative effects in the game, I don't see why you should invent them. The Sims' operate under different rules.

Sweet, the worst effect herbs have in game when they backfire is nausea which has lower chances the better quality the herb.

Nectars just taste awesome apparently without any of the downsides of alcohol. Might offer it as a alcohol alternative when I made that bar I'm planing.

>Drunkenness
>Downside

As someone who has very adverse reactions to alcohol, yeah. Why drink something that usually tastes awful to feel awful and then have a hangover and feel worse?

I get that other people actually feel better when drunk, I just can't apparently.

Man, whatever happened to Clover? A RWBY update would be great.

That is the saddest story I've ever heard in this thread.

Customization isn't really Guyver's thing. They're prototypes remember? Zoanoids come in all sorts of shapes & different abilities, sure they're canon fodder for most part. Hyper Zoanoids & the Zoalords would probably be a good origin. Zoalord would be obvious captstone. Or maybe a mutation that costs all your mutation points.

I want to say I saw him inside the last... ten threads?

With several perks from the Digimon Jumps allowing me to travel to the Digital World while also merging the Digital World with the Real World and also editing the Digital World thus letting me edit the Real World to some degree plus dozens of other software and hardware perks with a healthy dose of Technopathy and similar powers, I've attempted to create something similar to Yggdrasil from Digimon but with my own twist to it.

Yeah, I was thinking along those lines for Zoalords.
You're probably right about the guyver not really being something up for customisation, at the same time though I wonder if it will be well recieved if there isn't at least some choices made available, outside of imports.

I wonder if warriorguyver should be left to one side as a possible future project or just disregarded altogether? There are some really neat idea in that setting, so it would be a shame to lose out on them, but still...

>They're prototypes remember?
Are they? I thought they were the equivalent of an alien space suit with an unexpected reaction when worn by a human. I can't imagine the Creators using prototype space suits, then seems like a technology that an advanced alien race should have long since refined into a mature technology.

I dont usually usr tech but when I do its magic thanks to a convergience of pock universe magitech computers and faery tail archive.

Just finished exams. Working on a whole bunch of stuff now that i have free time. A rwby update would need me to binge the latest season and research. Have to figure out some new semblances.

try searching 4plebs for 'rwby update', some guys actually thought up a decent amount of stuff.

Also, could we get robots as a race?

>Normy stumbles into jumpers porn folder

Oh I've seen it. Just need to balance costs or add stipends to things. And come up with appropriately themed powers.

Have there been enough sapient robots? I thought it was just prosthesis and Penny.

Think it's just penny. Doesn't make it not cool though.

Neat!

Love to stay and chat but i have to sleep. Hopefully the next time you see me is with a jump.

Okay, been following your advice and looking through the data files, and I'm not sure there's really all that much to go with. A lot of these are just "it's the Guyver, but stronger". Only a few have new features rather than just scaling up the stats. So let's see: The Warrior Guyver's ability to bring its host with it when it stores away in the sub-dimension to teleport them is a cool idea for a high-end upgrade and seems plausible for the Guyver. The Grakken bio-armors' ability to generate plasma for added thermal/kinetic energy in a given action is reasonable given what the Gigantic Unit can do. Angel Guyver's electromagnetic radiation manipulation is also plausible given the head laser, if a Guyver can shoot infrared energy why not microwaves or radio signals? Aside from that, I'm not seeing too much that is both an actual change instead of just a stat increase and also not some dumb OC donutsteel thing like the "Reaper Guyver" and its life-draining scythe. So yeah, I'm not sure this idea really works. Sorry, Brother_user, it would be neat to offer customization for the Guyver unit but I don't think it's practical.

Guyver's aren't prototypes, they're actually mass-produced. They were standard equipment for the Creators, they made their own personal tech stronger than their minions'. That's why they're not customized in canon, Guyvers are the equivalent of grunt equipment for the Creators. Presumably the higher-ups in the Creator hierarchy would have customized bio-armors, but those wouldn't have been left behind on Earth.

Olivie is good taste.

BELKA SHALL LAST FOREVER

Belka ?

Glory to

THE HYPNOTOAD

TGWP?

THE EMPIRE

The Games We Play, a Gamer/RWBY cross staring Jaune the magical tiger man.

Why the fuck is this thread titled wrong? Who allowed this?

The Games We Play. It's a RWBY/The Gamer crossover fanfic that is really neither of those things. It's actually the author's weird kabbalah/ Hindu mysticism mashup that spends the first fifty chapters or so (it's a long fic, whether it needs to be that long or is just full of filler is debatable) tricking you into thinking it's about Jaune Arc getting The Gamer power. But as it goes on its becomes increasingly clear that the setting he's working with has little to do with RWBY, and the more it tries to tie all these weird concepts to the world of Remnant the more obvious it becomes. Mostly because the power level is ridiculously escalated, and also expanded into a lot of weird directions that people in RWBY just don't use. There aren't any summoners, or alchemists, or elemental mages in RWBY (well, okay, elemental users in RWBY, but they do it all through Dust and not Aura manipulation). And the story can go on about how these are lost techniques all it wants, they still don't fit into the original setting. And why are they lost if they're all so useful, especially when the Grimm are far more powerful in this world and humanity needs that edge?

Not familiar with TGWP, but the RWBY jump has a lot of OC. The things that really define it as a jump about RWBY are aura, the availability of variable weapons, and the availability of dust, not any specific abilities the characters have. You could probably get away with doing another jump about RWBY.

More worried about The Gamer. Like you've mentioned, not offering those powers seems like the easiest way of doing it. Not the first time a jump has made certain abilities unavailable.

Nothing to worry about, just a small nothing country full of sorry worthless peoples who cant even pick themselves up and build a real house. Belka shall never rise.

Thanks for looking into it for me, user and giving me your findings. I appreciate it and I think I'll follow your advice.

I should warn you that it's probably going to be a while before Guyver is finished/jumpable. I've still got two jumps on my plate to deal with before I can give it my full attention

>this bullshit to justify a crossover fanfiction as a jump
The answer is, and will always be, absolutely not. There isn't nearly enough difference in the setting, there are two separate jumps of the individual properties on their own, the only reason a jump would be made is as an excuse to offer more power from both settings that aren't offered in the jumps right now.

We also have a gamer jump, so there's no reason to offer the power other than to spite blade.

hey I'm doing Kamen Rider Heisei Part 1: Kuuga and Agito V 1.5 and would it be a moral evil to take and use the seed of darkness? A lot of the stuff that can threaten me at this point is stuff that keeps adapting so Is the perk evil in and of itself or is its potential usages evil?

Guyver in their language means Abnormal", "Non-Standard", &/or "Out of Control". They were created by the Creators not for themselves but for humans for their wars. They were experimental, Guyver 0 was the first Guyver & it rebelled when bonded with a human.

We do have jumps based on fanfics so its always something you can come back and do later if you want. Just leave it open to either import something as your guyver suit, or add the guyvers qualities to existing armor, and I think it would be awesome.

>And why are they lost if they're all so useful, especially when the Grimm are far more powerful in this world and humanity needs that edge?
My understanding is that the reasons are twofold.
Firstly, the Grimm do have intelligent direction and would prioritise killing off people with those skills to prevent them from being passed on. And secondly, these skills are hard for people to learn and use. Jaune thanks to Gamer/keter can cheat and use them easily, other people don't have that advantage.

My understanding is that the Gamer power is not on the table in any case.

We have precedent, user. It's a bit too late to complain against an entire type of jump when we've already long since crossed that rubicon.
Also why didn't you link to a post? Seems odd to me for you not to.

More or less. Two things cropped up with Guyver 0 the Creators didn't expect and scared the pants off them.
Firstly, the units synergise absurdly well with humans turning a spacesuit into a wmd and secondly and more scarily for them it also made the wearer immune to their telepathic control.
You could argue the combination is experimental, but not the suit/unit itself.

>it rebelled when bonded with a human.
Guyver's don't have their own intelligence outside the friend-or-foe mode when badly damaged. It was the human who rebelled using the unit.