>This mothertrucker comes up and slaps your pcs ass
What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vf3Wj_d-aOE
killsixbilliondemons.wikia.com/wiki/Meti's_Sword_Manual
archive.4plebs.org/dl/tg/image/1458/17/1458173671679.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ask how much damage I take and roll for initiative.

Offer him some tea.

Tell him he had better not annoy my girlfriend or she'll eat him.

Since she's a dragon and all.

Take 1d4 damage, tell him I haven't felt a prick that small since I was a teenager, roll for morale.

She was actually a lot less impressive than I expected once she got going. I guess we'll see the full on wheel frenzy at some point and maybe that'll be better, but Juggernaut Star's spiky human body was solidly mid tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vf3Wj_d-aOE
>he doesn't know

Back away very slowly, and hope that his 'steed' is nowhere near here.
>Juggernaut Star's spiky human body was solidly mid tier
Are you memeing, user? The fact that Maya considered him such a threat that she chose to one-shot him speaks volumes.

Ask him to slap me some more

Embrace the tumbleweed.

reroll

>such a threat that she chose to one-shot him
>such a threat
>chose to one-shot him

No, user. It's a reference to a webcomic.
www.killsixbilliondemons.com

what's this from anyways

I know, user.

Kill six billion demons

One of the main themes of KSBD is that ultimate power isn't what it's cracked up to be. Basically every character with fantastic power in this comic (of which there are many) are worse off because of their power.

Meti (the literal most powerful character in the comic's lore other than God) wrote a whole sword manual where main point basically is that violence only begets more violence, and living a peaceful life is exactly the same as defeating al your enemies.
It's also worth noting that the person who one-shot him was Meti's only student, and is likely also among the most powerful people in the setting.

killsixbilliondemons.wikia.com/wiki/Meti's_Sword_Manual

Thanks for linking me to the comic which I've read.

Wait, are you AND ?!
If so, I'm sorry; it seemed like it was two different people.

I mean, Maya is literally a missing demiurge and was the General of the Middle Army. I doubt there's a single being in all creation, besides maybe Zoss, that could survive a single attack from her when she's fresh and ready.

Even then, once Maya was weakened from the crashing palace Juggernaut Star could have killed her handily and she admits it.

I did this once in my campaign while I accosted by some goblins.

I offered them some of my food and tea and surprisingly they accepted. We sat there discussing our trials and tribulation while eating everything in our bags. When they left , chased off by the self righteous warrior asshole of the party i realised too late that we'd eaten all our provisions.

Does anyone have latest edition of the K6BD RPG?

archive.4plebs.org/dl/tg/image/1458/17/1458173671679.pdf

Here's 1.3. Apparently there's a 1.4 floating around and a 1.5 that you can get for the patreon, but I've never seen it.

Also, ABADDON claims the full version with more illustrations might be out later this year.

Ah, 1.3 is the one I already have. I was hoping for 1.4 or 1.5. Oh well! Thank you anyway.

I've been looking for them too and couldn't find them. They either have never been posted here or were never archived. Maybe my Google fu just isn't good enough.

I wish KSBD's characters and story were as good as its worldbuilding. I'm in love with the art and universe, but the main character is so profoundly unlikable and banal.

>warforged fighter
>made of metal, wearing metal
>entire role in the party is absorbing damage and maybe dishing it back out in a badass robot-soldier fashion
Probably take no damage and just look incredibly confused by the whole encounter

That's the point though. She's whiny and unlikeable now, but the the goal is that by the end she's at the least become a badass and hopefully become a better person. It's a character arc.

I will agree with the banal part. I feel like she could do with some more characterization.

Self-inserts usually are.

Explain yourself.

Right but the arc is so predictable and hamfisted- relatable 20something frumpy liberal arts femme becomes a superhero while getting over her milquetoast 21st century insecurities. Also featuring: a sidekick tranny war god fighting the power while getting in tough with their feminine side and youe local hobby store feminerd (who, at odds with everything about her character, used to be a sadist gangster)

The world is inspiring that I desperately want the story to rise above lowbrow pseudo-progressive hollywood capeshit

Plot twist: the tranny is a monarchist bent on restoring the rightful power of god over the land

>I cannot enjoy thing I like because I'm getting too caught up in the politics of it.
Horseshoe effect in action, ladies and gentlemen.

Didn't Abaddon say the game was going to be free once completed? I don't get why the playtest version is behind a paywall when the final product is intended to be free. It seems back-asswards.

Lots of the backround/side characters in KSBD are based on self inserts.

>who, at odds with everything about her character, used to be a sadist gangster
I think it makes sense tbqh. It explains how she has so much experience and knowledge that someone of her power level shouldn't have. I also think that it's presented in an interesting way; kinda reminds me just a bit of someone desperately trying to 'pray the gay away' and getting nowhere.

He's fine with people distributing the PDFs as much as they want once they get them from the patreon.

He's trying to incentivize at least one person to put some money in I guess. I don't really have a problem with it.

Yeah but it makes no sense with her personality. Nobody that boring used to be that interesting.

I reach heaven through violence

Cio's not boring. Well, she's not boring compared to any of the other (main) characters in the story.

I guess that makes sense.

Well I wouldn't say self inserts. He just holds competitions to let other people get their character in the comic.

I even made a few devil submissions.
>mfw none get chosen.

I know that feel, m8. I'm just glad that that one user from /co/ was able to get his submission accepted.

>make out
>drink tea
>???
>sunder enlightenment through violent sexings

He's a librarian with an elder god in his brain. He would probably just ask if he can study the robot man, he's never seen one of these before.

That's an angel, user, not a robot.

Even better, he never met an angel before. Being able to catalog how hard an angel slaps an ass would be a magical moment for him.

She's really interesting to me, in that the reason for her being boring at first is she's actively trying not to be the main character.
She's writing fiction because reality keeps being too painful.
She's loyal not because of something Alison did for her, because she did nothing, but because she needs Alison to be someone worth being loyal to.

And Alison got super interesting when she gave into the temptation of power. To Incubus, the fucking tempter. And she knows and dives in.

>foul demon
>Laying hands on any of our blessed buttocks.
REEEEEEEEABELVULTEXTERMINUSREEEEEEEEE!

Say "Ouch!"

Motherfucker that is an ANGEL.

in that case, panic mode. The bladed angels are usually only deployed to fuck up major evils. So even if this Seraphim Potestas looks a lot different from the others, the fact that it is even deigning to show itself to us onworthy servants of Our Lord and Savior is probably a bad sign.

I find the banality of the main character to be refreshing. A formerly ordinary human reacting to all these unfamiliar supernatural things organically and mostly for the first time. I think having the main character's perspective be one of prior familiarity with the workings of this supernatural world would be less interesting.

Go to bed James.

>Are you memeing, user? The fact that Maya considered him such a threat that she chose to one-shot him speaks volumes.

And She still took it and would have spanked Maya.

Chose isnt succeeded user.

>She
6 Juggernaut Star Scours the Universe is not a deviant

Yeah, I'm sure that eating an immortal, pissed off sentient nuclear explosion contained in a suit of ashen armor will end well for her.
And by that, I mean "Expect 6 Juggernaut Star Scours the Universe to brutally eviscerate your dragonfu from within."

Maya's one of the few surviving demiurges, so she's on a similar power level to the big seven.

I thought it was Meti who was the Demiurge. Either way, she doesn't have a Key, so her once being a demiurge isn't what makes her poerful. She's powerful because she's an expert at Cutting.

Man the Shrike is less spiky than I remembered.

I have sex with her

Which one is /co/ user's submission?

Catmaster, the White Devil in the most recent page, was made by /co/.

Moyolejuani, the darkling Ungod: jump a bit, then laugh and ask it what's the haps

Mohelius Evilskull McGenocide: set his jaw, be alarmed and aroused. Ask its name and why it feels it can do that to the White Lion of the North, Scion of the Deicide, Lord of Men, CONQUERING KING. (kiiinda based on ksbd anyway) Upon discovering it is an angel, chastise it.

Galen: make himself scarce. Vanish as best as possible. Wait and watch from afar.

>spiky robo boobs

Rape her and impregnate her with my cyborg progeny.

>Chastising the leader of the Thorn Knights

I can't wait to see what happens when the only faction that actually does into technological progress finally works out that they should get involved.

user, I have bad news for you...

youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA

>straight white male fragility

My PC accepts the truth that is that METATRON LIVES

And here we see a typical degenerate numale Tumblrite having a [trigger] atta...

Oh... ohhh... ooooh nooooo... OOOOH NOOO... how could everything go so wrong... oooooh nooooooooo...

que?

Introduce him to Juppers, my pet rust monster.

The joke is that the /pol/-Reddit crowd is acting just like the Tumblr-SJW crowd was acting like barely a year ago.

The Shrike also had 4 arms if I remember right.

>spoilering the gender

user, she's got tits.

So do you, but you're a dude. So what.

Being a demiurge is representative of a certain amount of pre-requisite skill. And it's definitely Maya, not Meti, given the way Incubus describes her as fat, drunk, and alive.

>criticising something for being bad art is fragility
>getting butthurt when someone shows you how shitty something you like is not fragility

t. american education. read books.

It looks to me like the OP was just criticising the work, not being triggered though.

The problem with actual SJWs and poltards is that they can't cope with something that challenges their worldview. But KSBD can be fairly criticized for being poorly written, with boring characters and unsophisticated themes. Whether you disagree with the work's ideas or not, its just true that its not thought provoking.

And of course thats not a problem- fantasy can just be fun. But Abaddon clearly doesnt see KSBD that way

6 Juggernaut Star's body isn't made of metal, so you're probably going to need a new pet.

Turn around, slap his ass back. Then challenge him to an arm-wrestling. I don't think 20 Strength would beat Jugga

Actually my diet's been working out, so I don't anymore.

Just gotta lose the spare tire.

Share your secrets.

I dunno man, he only really criticizes the actual story for the first handful of words then just goes off with buzzwords about groups he doesn't like to describe all the characters.

I won't disagree that KSBD isn't the deepest piece of literature, but I also don't think it's really in the red. And, having spoken ABADDON here and on /co/ I don't think he has any particular illusions about it.

I traded soda for unsweet tea or water (and occasionally gatorade since I work in a hot environment and sweat a lot) plus lots of walking. I can walk like 7 miles in a normal night of work, which is exacerbated by the fact I have to wear steel toes all the time.

Thinking about adding additional leg weights to increase the effect. I've heard some people get a lot of use out of arm/wrist weights as well, but I can't wear those at work due to them being a catch hazard.

Oh, also: I don't eat as much as I used to, full stop. Couldn't find any work during college, so I was on like 10 meals a week during my last year (plan was to take a cheap meal plan and supplement it, didn't work out). Doing that for a whole year will retrain your appetite pretty fucking hard.

I still order too much at restaurants just out of habit.

>bladed angel
>fuck up major evils
Juggernaut Star approves this message.

Roll to seduce

They're so nasty and JUSTICE, that there is only ever one active at a time, if major evil is afoot. Against most things their level or lower, they're certifiable rape-machines. Considering most Anima campaigns never go above level 10, and these beauties are level 12, it's almost a sure bet that one will be enough to rape a party, should they go doing major nasty evil shit.

Roll for damage for using a natural attack on someone who also is wearing armor spikes.

As a power of friendship based diplomancer with about 50 hit points I'm guessing die horribly from the base damage but failing that attempt to engage in friendly conversation and see if I can add him to my reformed villain monster castle staff to go along with the pet elder basilisk and the Movanic Deva castalan, could do with either a barkeep or a good valet.

I got a submission accepted. The two ape-man Pursuers (Red Tusked Saar and Blue Bellied Meng) were mine.
So glad I bothered to submit something.

Pay him a hundred thrones to fuck off.

It's less about how ultimate power not being pretty good to have it's more about the people with the disposition to trully devote themselves to it's pursuit being themselves broken. Ultimate power isn't satisfatory to them because if they were easy to satisfy they wouldn't have been so ambitious as to achieve ultimate power in the first place.

The power of Want beats dominion over space-time, dominion over ethics and dominion over aesthetics.