Skeleton dumping thread

Pssst, skelebros, get in and post your rare skellies. I need some more bones.

And trips for a good start

We have a hot head here.

A pic with a bit of lewdness

Ignore the disgusting bag of flash on the right

Fine silk for fine bones

Glorious skellie steel spooked over 10 000 times

Even tho they don't have a heart, they still have a soul

Doot

I have alot of pirate bones

*rattling intensifies*

Damn thumbnail

Welp, that concludes my dump. I want to see some nice skellies from you Veeky Forums.

I fucking love skeletons, they're so goddamn cool. I always hate it when a game has undead but they're basically all zombies and no skeletons.

I would think in undead society the less flesh you have the higher you are on the social ladder since it implies you've been around longer. The highest echelons of society would be skeletons or ghosts.

those freaking things pissed me off in dark souls. guess I need to git gud.

Get that hothead outta here.

Aw shit dude, here comes an invader!

Is that a minecraft skin?

It also implies there's more magic keeping you animate, which in turn implies you have a stronger master (if you are not autonomous) or are a stronger mage (if you are), though obviously some might keep their flesh for vanity or their servants' flesh for aesthetics or, uh, other reasons- The in-between, partially-rotten corpses, would be the lower echelons.

Skeletons might in fact be even above ghosts in this regard, as souls can probably move around freely when not bound to physical matter with little magical assistance. Of course, with liches, the less physical presence you have in the world the more powerful you are (generally) which is why a demilich is greater than a lich despite generally only being the top half of a skull. But then again, if the demilich is still animate, that is the perfect logical extreme- At least skeletons have some kind of body structure to gain traction with the ground and move around, a floating skull is literally a heavy stoney object flying around of its own sheer volition.

I drew this for a jewish friend a few years ago, enjoy

more bonewheel

I have some rare skellies

I think that is all the skellies I did

>No catacomb saints

Shame.

Does anybody know of 28mm models in this sort of style?

>Nehekhara Welcomes You. NOW GET OUT!