SWIFT Officially Announces Partnership with ChainLINK, It's Mooning Time!

Next stop $1! Last chance to buy in below.

>swift.com/file/46511/download?token=AGR-rle7

We tried to warn you Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

swift.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what were you thinking buying this shit?

There's no way I'm clicking that link user

>chainlink
>0 results
Fuck off pajeet

chainlink will max out at 1$ then dump to 20cents

LINK is Swift's POC, buy in now or get left behind user. They're finally looking to catch up with XRP.

Nobody cares about FUD at this point, LINK has reached it's tipping point and is all up through 2018. When the main net launches this will be $100-$200, literally all you need to risk is a few hundred to see insane returns. Buy in now or regret it.

>See the comments by Mehdi Manaa, head of market infrastructure
development at the European Central Bank (ECB) in Instant
payments over SWIFT, LINK

OMG OMG OMG LINK MENTIONED OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

lmao nice try

No, I mean that I'm not clicking the link he provided you tard.

I've got about 15k LINK

kek

The We.Trade, Singapore MAS, and Sverbank implementations will be the singularity. SWIFT is just too big to move quickly or make an official announcement that even normies will understand.

Singapore the 31st,
We.Trade in March
Sverbank in April

Cap this faggots. Buy now or regret it the rest of your life.

Pump yesterday was insiders buying the rumor and selling the news. They knew SWIFT was going to announce this today. Now, I'm telling you user, this is going parabolic right now.

Wow that was close fuck off op! It's a trap!!!!!!!!! Don't click the link

>Singapore the 31st
Source?

good

Project Ubin Phase 2 doc plus what we know about Sergey, Cryptlets, Azure, and their Github. Read between the lines m8.

Did anyone hit the link? Im too afraid too

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY FUCKING LINKKKKKK OP WTFFFFFFFF GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

it’s a 3 page .pdf you coward. subject is blockchain technology.

And what does it say about swift, post it here faggot

>swift.com/
its legit domain, just fucking open it.

nothing at all actually. they talk about how blockchain is immature but certainly could one day be used for cash and securities settlements by central banks

Ok thanks

It's not a confirmed parnership

youd have to be brain dead to believe this at this point.

we need sergey to flaunt around a skateboard with a swift sticker on it

yes or more pics of him near toilets

FUCKING CONFIRMED.

top kek

true

Ya only in POC... how else u suppose to test with eth??

Don’t mean they are sticking with it

NO ONE CARES ABOUT SWIFT GET OVER IT

lol waitwhat

SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Looks like a hyperlink to me

>Hyerlink
CHAIN LINK AND HYPERLEDGER MERGER CONFIRMED. TO THE FUCKING MOON.

that link goes nowhere. i just tried it. fuckin larper i was ready to touch myself in joy.

60 cents ATH for no reason. This will correct back down to 35 I bet, with a new floor, and I'll be buying in more.

Link works you guys are all fucking liars. It’s a community of scumbags here.

Now to link it’s postive news but swift is stil 2019 away. Forsure

you idiot, this new is the reason its bullish rn.

kys pajeet

I didn't buy Microsoft shares in the early 90s because I wanted to wait until they came out with Windows 98?
I think your problem is that you want to try and make more money elsewhere before buying back in, which won't work in the long run unless you are lucky. You need more money to invest and hold, RIP.

shitcoin pnd

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

>PnD

It literally went up 100% without dumping. The price is here to stay.

Need this to get to .40 please. Need about 5k more to make it.

Sergey's lack of shilling filtered out the weak hands. There is no stopping this soon.

What kind of gains can we expect?

i like the way you're talking

I agree.

sure thing pajeet

$1-$5 EOY 2017 minimum, $100-$200 EOY 2018 minimum.

a few weeks ago when it pumped to .40 you poorfags kept saying it will correct back to .15. it wont be long til its $5 and youre desperately hoping it corrects back to $4.50 (pro tip: it wont)

200 dollars would be a 70 billion marketcap @350 million tokens, beind only bitcoin itself that's kinda crazy
now....35 billion mcap at 100 dollars each i can see. firmly in the top 5. that would be incredible.

This. ChainLink is basically the backbone of the future financial sector.
It's gonna be bigger than bitcoin.

you don't expect top10 market cap sizes to go up in 2018?

oh...true...hadnt thought of that...mind boggling shit. 0.o

im a link general, im hoping and praying every day for sergey.his success is ours.

still can't believe i came to Veeky Forums to find fellow linkies.....too much racism and bullshit here, but biz seems clean so im hapy.

The entire market and all coins are still growing. If you are that dumb, you will lose money eventually

Nice pasta

>tfw I bought 5k link ironically because I have a lot of starting capital and thought the Veeky Forums memes were funny, but it's been performing well

Nice pasta. I sold at 3900 and will buy Back at 20 cents

Lol dumbfuck it is never, and I mean never going back to 20 cents

im not dumb, i made one of the sharpest picks in crypto history after bitcoin and eth. its just going to take some time for it to go up.

and i got the tip frmo a Veeky Forums poster, who i am forever grateful to.

your whalecum

I want to buy link due to its banking use case and huge potential, but the team has appallingly poor community skills when compared to REQ. How hard is it just to give a clear update of what they've been up to

lol spoiler alert, they are millionaires now. They dont give a fuck anymore. Stinky linkies are doomed. It's a shitcoin. I hate all linkies

>Link will never surpass the current mcap of a useless coin that is on it's way out
k

Yeah, this will probably be at BTC's current market cap or above by 2019.

just don't get desperate and sell when the dump will start, in 4-7 months we'll hit 2 dollar at least.

It's so obvious LINK is going to explode in value soon. Did you read the update from Sergey the other day? Remember when working with gigantic firms like SWIFT, there are NDA's which absolutely cannot be compromised in any way. The news will come from the companies themselves when everything is 100% finalized. LINK is already working with Zeppelin OS (confirmed), they're working with REQ (confirmed). The next partnership which will truly blow LINK into the stratosphere will be the SWIFT partnership. You'll be sorry when news comes and you didn't buy under $1 when you had the chance. Btw, whales are communicating right now, ready to buy in, check out those buy walls in pic related.

31 stars you forgot were transgender

Wheres the faggot that posted his "chainlink exposed" video here 100 times a day?

Yeah but let's be real here. It's going to crash back down to 35 cents at the start of Q1 before anything real substantiates.

JUICY.
WE ARE THE STINKY LINKIES AND WE ARE HEADED TO THE MOON.

>ITT idiots that don't understand buy walls are a manipulative illusion not allowed in regulated markets and you're being fucking played by wolves
Idiot linkers.

Yeah I saw, when people are desperate to buy in at 60-70cents you know the growth is legitimate. When FOMO kicks in this could do $3-$5 EOY honestly with this much money coming in.

You know what also helps the investors?
An update from time to time, not just go missing then pop up

take the stick out your ass man

They are hiring a marketing director, I would expect after that communications would be more transparent.

Somebody post the LINK chart with $1 EOY prediction.

I'm trying to warn everyone. Wait for one more dip.

>60 cents ATH for no reason. This will correct back down to 35 I bet, with a new floor, and I'll be buying in more.
>Yeah but let's be real here. It's going to crash back down to 35 cents at the start of Q1 before anything real substantiates.
Nice FUD and, on top of that, calling yourself an idiot. Cry me a river bitch boy.

>I don't understand that the whole order book could easily be bought by a single norman
>reverse psychology doesn't exist: the post

It will go down again?

Fuck I hope it does, I gotta get my bags ready. i'm already filled to the brim with link

Actually the most helpful thing for investors would be to create a working valuable product. Don't hate, buy.

The dip was at 3700, that's new new floor around 50cents. This will never drop back to 20-30

It's not FUD if I am saying "this is legitimate tech that has been pumped for no reason other than loss of interest in Bitcoin." It means don't buy right fucking now, idiot.

What was Links' ath in fiat?

urge rising to go against my Veeky Forums instincts and sell high...

congrats faggots. you convinced me.

Price increase due to being undervalued is a legit reason. It's not always about muh announcements.

This. If crypto as a whole is to grow and integrate with the real world dinosaurcoin needs to go. And by "go" I mean drop to 0$ and get delisted from every exchange. It simply has no future, even with lightning. There's a hundred better projects out there.

sell in a year or so when they actually release shit, you'll be glad you didnt dump now

All I'm saying is link started ahead yesterday evening but EVERYTHING is in green right now. Don't buy right this fucking second. Wait for another mini BTC scare and then consolidate. Clearly you don't disagree

what a load of shit. it's a hyperlink.

Yes, I just hadn't considered the growing marketcap, I wasn't thinking. People were predicting 3500 to 14000 for eth in 2018, with average of 6000 on reddit. that would be a marketcap equivalent to btcs or more, so yes, lets hope this happens!

.000084 eth and rising.