Is this the end of crypto? BTC seems to have stagnated at 15k

Is this the end of crypto? BTC seems to have stagnated at 15k.

who cares about BTC though, anyone with a brain has already switched to smomething better.

of course btc dying will hurt other cryptos but you aren't in a hurry and aren't some moron who quit his job to do this for a living, are you?

no

yes

Maybe

yes its the end. delete your btc. bye.

no, it's the end of the normies pumping that slow, fat and expensive shitcoin called BTC

all crypto with the letters BTC in it going down is just the necessary start

Sell me your bitcoin cheap thx

Buy BCH. It's the real bitcoin

its the best thing that could happen actually.

a store of value cannot be volatile. stay in 15k for 1 year. let alts moon.

then it moves after 1 year

There really does need to be something like a crypto index, so those who genuinely can see this shit is unquestionably the future, but also recognise that this is the wild west early stage and just wants to maintain a diversified portfolio that moves with the market so they eventually come out at least better than most, rather than having to make judgement calls on things they're just woefully underequipped for and suffer the consequences of. That used to be just out your money in btc and forget about it, but thanks to core that time is long gone and btc is a dead man walking. There needs to be a low effort simple hedge to replace it.

JUST imagine if a new coin came out and the devs said “it’s got 10 min block times, and 1 mb block sizes, buy now ICO ends soon.”

Bitcoin is only valuable because of how entrenched the network is and how recognizable the name is. More normies will come in and eventually go past bitcoin to see all the other options, and they get way into the alts.

There needs to be a crash to shake out the virgin cryptos from the chads.

1 month ago 1 bitcoin was worth less than 10k and everyone was sure it had to correct back closer to 5k.

Now it is "the end" because it is "stagnated" at 15k

Lol you're all such fucking cucks it's unbelievable.

what's the point of btc if it doesn't increase in value?

>btc is the only crypto

This is the start of alt season I hope you bought cheap alts during yesterdays bloodbath

>stagnated at 15k

are you even looking at the same chart as I am. It's almost 16k and has gone up 2000 in a day what more do you fuckers want. Instant green candle back to 20k?

It is increasing in value, and that's not even the fucking point newfag.

Are you actually retarded?

Ignite ratings my friend. ICO in January, you're welcome enjoy gains

Its going up $100 an hour ya Dingus

Yes user
This dip is the end

rather yes but maybe no or i don't know even, this state of feeling i also called " 'twixt Dog and Wolf"

Hmmm. This looks like 40 percent prediction market driven etf and 60 percent index fund? Not bad. Thanks for the tip user.