If you had to be trapped in a magical realm for 5 entire three-hour sessions...

If you had to be trapped in a magical realm for 5 entire three-hour sessions, would you rather it be in the magical real of a male DM or a of a female DM?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2017/06/19/men_say_they_sexually_harass_women_because_it_s_fun_in_new_survey_from_promundo.html?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Male Because we can make it funny

It entirely depends on how degrading (for me) the magical realm is.

This is worse than either given option. I'd rather go through both full length magical realm campaigns.

Coinflip, because just stating their gender gives me little to no meaningful information about the nature of the campaign.

Female, because while male fetishes are fucking gross, female fetishes can be terrifying in their brutality, and I can pretend it's actually a horror campaign.

Is the female cute?

This...although whatever the magical realm is, I'm probably helping to enable it.

New features:
- "My hips are moving on their own!" variant rule (which I'm not proud of but it was asked for)
- Sexual fetish table (new character quality like ideal or bond)
- Mundane items
- Magic items, including my personal favorite based on name alone, The Other Rod of Wonder; and of course the classic Girdle of Masculinity/Femininity.

What's actually strange is that I have not ever ERP'd, and I have no desire to ERP. But I nevertheless made this and keep adding to it.

>aaracokra are not known for sexual prowess
>see sex as just a means for procreation and nothing more
MY ENTIRE BIRD THEMED SEX CAMPAIGN

RUINED

Female, because they're pervier and far more open to male homosexuality.

Shut the fuck up.

Also working on a few sexy monsters, including a 5e update of Malcanthet, Queen of Succubi.

I'll probably make 10-15 monsters total and call it a day.

If you want threads to much go to their board. Nothing is stopping you.

I guess male because there's less chance of it being gay

this
I have some weird fetishes, but gay shit is the only thing that makes me nope out

Having played in both, definitely female DM. At least as far as I've seen, female DMs' magical realms tend to be developed to a greater level of complexity, giving them room to accommodate players' interests as well. Sure, there's homoerotic subtext and one of the players is blatantly using the game as inspiration for sexual roleplay with her husband, but I get my devoted waifu NPC and dominance fetish kicks as well, and everyone ends up having fun once you get past the initial awkward stage.

By comparison, the few magical realm games I've played in that were run by guys were focused entirely on the DM's gratification and used player characters as set-pieces for fulfilling singular personal fantasies to the exclusion of all else. Ultimately, if anyone is getting off on the content, the only way to make it not horrifically uncomfortable is to make sure to include everybody's fetishes to some extent.

10/10

Whichever one is better looking, if I'm going to have to sit down for 15 hours of someone's wank fuel I want to at least not feel like vomiting at the image.

>play female character for the first time
>GM throws endless waves of dick at me
>try and fend her off by ignoring NPCs
>the NPCs just get more aggressive

Females usually have fetishes more conducive to plot hooks and interesting challenges as opposed to guys who just fill the world with holes they want to fuck.

I am far less likely to get gay raped by a werewolf in a Male GM's magical realm. But I'm far more likely to get transformed into a girl then raped by a werewolf at the same time.

Which option gives me a dominate werewolf gf?

For partners with a 3-size difference, does the Food fetish become vore?

I guess?

Hmm, the Alaurune will probably end up being my vore monster. I'll also need a tentacle demon, of course...

dude just fuck the princess, and the bar maid, and the lewd witch

Female, if only out of morbid curiosity.

slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2017/06/19/men_say_they_sexually_harass_women_because_it_s_fun_in_new_survey_from_promundo.html?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

This is rough, especially since I can't know what sort of magical realm I'm getting into.

If it's something of my tastes, I'd rather female. Because I am in my heart of hearts a lewd, lonely fuck, and the idea of a female liking something that I also like makes it hotter. Even if it makes for a sucky game, it's something I can go ahead and drown my shame in.

If it's not something of my tastes, I'd rather a guy, because they'll just stick the fetish up like a post that I can walk around, instead of trying to make it intrinsic to the story or anything. If the game is sucky, I can just leave.

Under the stipulation that I have to stay for 5 3-hour sessions, I'll go female. I've been in male already, and while I don't think there'll be that big of a difference between how horrible it is based on gender, I'd be interested to see regardless. I can always get drunk and laugh myself at how stupid everything is anyway.

Men tend to be more blatant and selfish in their wacked out bizarro fetishes, so I'd probably go with the female DM.

Don't care. I'd just bring a book or something to the sessions and ignore everyone.

Follow-up question: what would be your preferred party gender if you're a party of 5? Characters and players.

If I choose the female can I request to be stepped on?

The real question is, how well does their magical realm overlap with mine? Because that's what I care about more than their gender.

I'm a dude, so female of course

You guys are no fun, that's the sole reason I'd opt for the female DM

Counting myself, four guys and one girl.

Seems like only token appreciation, but in my experience girls tend to group up together and form a wedge between themselves and the rest of the party. I think you'd need at least three in a five-person game to at least become a majority group that everyone can follow along with, rather than dragging the group down, and at that point I'm spaghetting because how did so many females get in this game and why am I here where I can fuck myself over?

3 girls, me and one other guy + male DM.

In-character: 3 male/2 female or 3 female/2 male. It helps bring variety to the table.

Players? I don't really care, as long as they're all cool. I've played with all dudes, almost all girls, and an even mix of both, and I can safely say that it's totally down to the group - a group of all dudes or all girls can be equally shitty or good.

Female DM and female character. This way no fujo shit can happen and any imaginary dicks she might throw at me aren't backed up by a real dick so it doesn't bother me at all. Other than that I'm up for pretty much anything she'll be able to throw at me.

I am the princess

>tfw the most "realmy" thing I'm interested in is bondage.
>tfw my girl friend doesn't want to try it. Not because she doesn't feel comfortable with being tied up, but because she knows that I know that she is ticklish.

Guy magical realms tend to be a lot tamer than females, so probably the dudes.

Depends on my relation to the DM, if the DM is someone I know, I'd go with a male DM because I know my friend's magical realm just as well as he knows mine and a lot of lines up. But if it's someone I don't know, I'd take a female DM, because then it's a little more likely the person describing the deviancy is acceptable looking, and I at least have a slim chance of getting laid afterwards.

I've seen this myself.
2 girls does not work out in my experience, as they will cliche up and interact mostly between each other.
This becomes even more of a problem if they find themselves in a position of leadership.

Does she not trust you to not tickle her?

In the end it really does depend on the magical realm of the individual in question, and how much we have to simply witness versus how much is forced upon our characters.

Like if its something pretty basic in them having us watch their DMPC get raped by mythological creatures thats fine, at least our character's aren't getting sodomized and butt-pregnated.

Hinata is best girl/heroine/mom

I've never even tried. I found out on accident once during cuddles, and now she gets jumpy every time I walk into the room without announcing myself. I do walk super softly and am apparently a 6'3" ninja because of it probably doesn't help either.

Just play a duck-themed party in your campaign.

Rape as far as the eye can see, massive long cork-screw penises to rape the female who have evolved multi-tunneled vaginas to foil attempts at raping and impregnating them. And of course even death is not an escape since male ducks will readily rape the corpse of a female in their all-consuming lust.

Female because maybe I'll get to fuck her afterwards.

That's somewhat worrying, she must REALLY hate tickles.

That's pretty creepy.

Did you try going lesbian to curtail it?
Though of course the most likely outcome would be the GM just starts throwing waves of pussy at you.

Depends on the DM.
If I play a male character with a male DM, chances of my character getting tentacled or other unpleasantness are greatly reduced. If I make my character female with a male DM, things will go wrong almost immediately, and it will either get far worse or far better if I make her a lesbian.
If I play a male character with a female DM gay shit will happen. If I make the character female she may start throwing cute boys/men at the character. Don't know what happens if I make the character a lesbian.
Again, it's too DM dependant to tell with precision.

Now, if the DM is a furry all considerations (and myself) are thrown out the window.

In my case they weren't really in a position of leadership, I was actually playing party moralizer/dad. It just got awkward especially when they wanted to make new characters and didn't want to make friends with the rest of the party, instead sticking to each other.

She has an older brother that's basically an asshole, so I can understand why.

imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/#52

Are some of the images broken for everyone else?

Holy fuck, why is there so much salt?

Autism

I would rather cease being alive.

Shippers mang.

I mean, they spend their formative years attaching themselves to these characters and develop social connections with like minded people revolving around the media.

Combine that with existing in an space where their beliefs are only enforced and that likely tolerated no differing opinions, and it's no surprise they were so shocked at the result.

I mean, it's really no different from how a lot of people get about politics. They're not different than the shitheads from /pol/, except at least they go insane over shit that doesn't matter and isn't actively harming human progress.

I haven't been to the Hall of Anal Devastation in a while. I can't believe the Great Salt Storm of 2014 still hasn't entirely dissipated.

>four orifices
???

>not knowing the fourth orifice
This is why you aren't the fabled Avatar, bringer of Balance.

Back of the knee maybe?

Jesus, I didn't know they added the Ichiruki fallout too. I wasn't on /a/ for that sadly.

Male DM, he's less likely to have shit taste.

Gender tells me nothing.
Are they Vorefags?
Gorefags?
Footfags?
Scatfags/Pissfags?
Expansion Fags?
Micro/macrofags?

Need to know what realm I'd be entering, if I have a choice.

Depends entirely on the realm, not GM's gender

This. If one GM likes femsubs I'll be all for it. But Femdom ain't me if I can avoid it.

>girls don't have just three holes for fucking

Someone's been holding out on me!

If we take into account the orientation of the GMs :

Gay female > gay male > straight male > straight female

>first game in a group, know everyone, but have never played together
>be me, playing the only female character, a dwarven town-guard who wanted to go out and slay dragons instead of getting stuck on guard duty
>group comes across the first tavern
>the hook is that a local witch has been selling love potions to the populace (being a witch is frowned upon but not inherently evil in the setting), which would eventually lead to us dismantling a witch trying to perform a ritual to mind-control the other local witches
>hook was presented that the barkeep poured some love potion, in which apparently the main ingredient was his hair, into the beer which my dwarf would end up drinking
>dwarf gets pissed that there's hair in her beer
>goes to confront the barkeep, probably rough him up for daring to serve a beer like that to a dwarf
>Barkeep only tries to make sexual advances, takes a few intimidation checks just to get money back
>Play stagnates as we try and find the rest of the hook and come up empty-handed
>Eventually ask GM what's up
>"Dwarf didn't take the hook properly, was supposed to sleep with the barkeep and find out about the love potion later"
>GM never asked for saves to resist potion's effects
>GM thought the best way to attract a dwarf was serve a shitty beer

user, you "make love" to the holes.

This is true, it'd be pain if the GM was a footfag like me but shoved a bunch of femdom and smell into the game.

>Micro/macrofags?
Today I will remind them

>Womanlet cut-off point
Same height as you

>Minor giantess
Tall enough to rest her chin on your head

>Literally perfect
Tall enough to smother your face with her breasts

>Acceptable
Tall enough to lift you as if you were a large dog

>Pushing it
Twice as tall as you are

>Getting kinda creepy
As tall as a two story building

>There's a point where this needs to stop and we've just passed it
Tall enough to lift you as if you were a mouse

>STOP! JUST STOP!
Taller than a skyscraper

Jesus christ, she's really thicc

Though for some reason the guy that draws the follow-up series to Naruto seems to really hate breasts (he might actually be a pedo considering some other stuff) in addition to being a shitty artist so he draws all the returning female characters that are now Milfs as weird literally flat-chested aliens.

>5 entire three-hour sessions
>implying 15 hours is a lot
??????????????

I mean, we have 5 hour binge sessions with our group almost every fucking day.

It might not seem like a lot, but I think it's implied the magical realm isn't something you're into, so you're gonna be sitting through 15 hours of pain.

>sitting through
>implying I will just fucking take it
>implying I won't unleash my knowledge of forbidden lore upon the fucker just to fuck with him/her
They don't call me sadpanda master for nothing.

It's so weird how that one avoided almost all showing of nudity.

Also, how docile the girl was was super weird.

>fighting magical realm with your own
I wish my magical realm was that powerful.

Male

Females have too alien outlooks to the magical realms.

How do you fight magical realm with magical realm when yours is incredibly vanilla, to the point where you could build an entire campaign around it without anyone noticing?

This person hasn't seen those HomuMado doujins where they eat the entire planet Earth like a Sweet Mint.

I'm in the same boat as you friend. I could make an entire nation that panders to my magical realm and it wouldn't even cause someone to bat an eye.

>look at the first few images
That's quite the salt.

>look at the scrollbar
My God.

To be fair, my favorite stuff is vanilla, nakadashi, leglock, petting and mild yandere shit (clinginess and such).

THAT SAID, I fapped to every doujin known to man as long as it had good artstyle. I mean, I do draw the line at few fetishes, but I can't honestly say I didn't fap to guro, snuff, vomit, scat, NTR, testicle crushing, gigantic shitting dick-nipples and all the other "wonders" of the universe.
The artstyle was just that good.

Hell, I even fap to Shadman and Sparrow on semi-regular basis, and their taste in both artstyle and fetishes is absolute shit.
That's why I think I'm fit to fight the fucker's magical realm with whatever knowledge of forbidden lore I've managed to glean.

I agree with this user; the 3/2 split is nice and even for representation without dilution or feeling forced to run a gimmick to stand out. I have a particular brand of autism where I will attempt to play whatever gender necessary to get that ratio, which has led to a couple drunken nights where I've been addressed as she OOC and he IC when I play female characters.

And I don't care what the gender ratio of the players are as long as they're cool.

What are your realms?

Personally my fetishes include /ss/, thicc busty women and titfucking.
Could see someone like me slipping themes of the first two into a campaign if they were subtle enough but could still become disruptive.

>An entire country filled with dedicated career women, female soldiers, female construction workers and musclegirls

>What are your realms?
I'm and .

Good god man, you are the deviant to end all deviants, godspeed user.

Five hours is nothing. My record is nine hours.

Petite girls, size difference, traps, slutty women, light bondage, fem subs and feet. Though I personally find the whole smelly and sweaty thing disgusting

Tender hand holding, maybe even with intertwined fingers, between an older woman and a younger girl.

Also what you mentioned except with /ll/ instead of /ss/

We do it on a semi-regular basis, though (four times a week, sometimes three or five).

>What are your realms?
I like generally like strong (in various ways) and dominant women. This is incredibly easy to put into a campaign, and sometimes I do this without the intention of inserting my magical realm. Simply having a female knight, or a queen married to a younger nobleman, or a recurring female merchant who makes fat stacks fits the bill.

No kidding. I'm the kind of guy who found that mind break doujin with the desk, whose name escapes me but everyone freaks out about, hot. But he goes places even I wouldn't.