A seemingly impossible to defeat enemy stands between you and treasure

A seemingly impossible to defeat enemy stands between you and treasure.

How do you get the prize?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0xRrUVVKigk
streamable.com/1t7l6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>enemy stands

ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ

THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF AN ENEMY 「STAND」!!

ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ

Befriend/seduce dragon.
The real treasure was the friends we made along the way, anyhow.

True end

just snoodly woodly the treasure away

I Pooing on him.

I use the dragons own nature against him,

"hey mister dragon do you want to double your hoard?"
>then he says yes
"well how about a game then if I can lift your treasure I can keep it, if I cant I will go get you double"
>he scoffs and I walk over to it
>stuff my bag of holding full of the stuff and then turn to him and lift the bag

"welp thanks for the game but I win"
>the salute him and moon walk out. or alternatively run the fuck away when the dragon realises its been cheated.

>this is how you bard fuckers

This

This will undoubtedly have that fucking autistic shit commenting on how all options are badwrong like last time, because fun is terrible.

I ask him politely and if he says no I accept and wish him a good day

that doesn't really get the treasure, but I suppose that's the polite thing to do

I use the boss level wrap around glitch.

i defeat it

Wasn't it obvious, I was the dragon the whole time.

>stuff my bag of holding full of the stuff
Ah, Rules-as-Memed, where there's no limits to what a bag of holding can carry, and liches are free to make their phylacteries "the color yellow" or "a single grain of sand".

I dig.

That chest is as big as a person. It could easily fit in a bag of holding.

Meta-Magic

>It can store a combined weight of up to forty times its own weight

Do you think a human-sized wooden chest full of gold weighs more than forty empty bags?

I stuff the dragon in my bag of holding while it's distracted by this guy. It's probably worth more than the treasure anyway.

>It can store a combined weight of up to forty times its own weight

What
What fucking shitty versiom of a bag of holding do you have?
Most bag of holdings just have a specific hard weight limit nuch higher than 40 empty bags.

What is this some original dnd shit?
I mean it doesnt work like that in ad&d? b/x, 3e, or 4e.

Walk towards the viewer, thereby revealing that the dragon is small and I was far away.

Kill Jester

I convince the dragon's wife that people shouldn't own each other and an open relationship is the only way she can have true sexual agency in a world where our sexuality is dictated by a man's supposed right to claim a woman like some kind of prize.

Then I fuck his wife.

Oh man. Not this shit again.
>b-but muh board culture and nostalgia Veeky Forums
Fuck off.

>hating fun this much
Now THAT'S board culture!

youtube.com/watch?v=0xRrUVVKigk

>actually being entertained by this
I'm honestly embarrassed for you.

Alternatively, In the game I'm running.

I bribe the enemy so I can get to the treasure. The amount I bribe him for is exactly equal to the total value of the treasure.

Having bested the challenge, and my business transaction complete, I get full xp and go home in victory in record time.

I design a product that would appeal to dragons, but design it with planned obsolescence in mind so that the dragon has to purchase a new one every quarter and eventually I will have accumulated all of the treasure through the transactions.

How sad a person must you be to be so obsessed with tying to ruin other people's fun?

so ignore him lol

Underrated post

I pay the prize.

Stand?

>enemy stands between you and your treasure

How the fuck does that happen? system?

>quest trash
Ugh.

Anima: Beyond fantasy. Percentile system. Rolls of 90 or higher allow for a second roll, adding the previous roll, though the next open check is 91 or higher, then 92+, and so on.
The Mentalist's player has dice that are as autistic about combat as he is: they will flat out avoid high numbers in non-combat situations, but will explode at least once a turn, sometimes over three times in one attack, in combat. He one-shot a boss several levels above him at level one due to those dice.
And before anyone asks, yes we watch him like a hawk, yes he's switched dice, no it hasn't changed shit.

Sounds like my dicebot. Except it mostly gets used for roll-under.

Dragons are antisocial and it kills you before you can do that.

Your arm gets bit off before you get incinerated.

You try but you're dead before you can drop your pants.

The dragon just kills you and takes your stuff anyway.

He does not reply, he instead burns you to death.

Ray romano holds no power over dragons. You die.

You get tail slapped in half and die.

The dragon burns you alive and you die before the zeroes land in front of your 1.

You realize you can't be in two places at once and have an aneurism and die.

He's literally too big, and you get aoo'd and die before you can do that anyway.

You fall off the bridge, out of the world, and die.

You're still level one, and still die in a single blow.

It makes a saving throw. You do not. You die.

Dragon's special effect protects it against any attack that should instantly kill it. It kills you in response.

Called it.

Oh look it's this guy again.

>he's not letting us be chaotic ranDUMB shitters!
>bad guy bad guy mommy make him stop reeeeeeeee
Have you considered killing yourself?

>itt: salty assmad faggots mad because not all dm's are beta cucks who let their players do stupid insane bullshit.
Actions have consequences motherfucker. Maybe if you left your mom's basement you might realize this.

hehe I like this one

i defeat it. things are never as they seem.

Requesting someone do the mario and luigi superstar scene where bowser is being force fed but instead have (You) feeding the dragon enemy the treasure cake

10/10
Dragons are for friendship.

Punch the nerd DM and break his figmas and miniatures.

You aren't the DM. These threads are about having fun. Even if you were the DM, your lists of what you'd do make it clearly obvious you would soon no longer be such, and likely booted from the group for being a complete and utter shit.
Fuck off.

>respect my awful entitled opinions!!!
Reality check, shitty players like you are everywhere. Enjoy not having a DM, faggot. Meanwhile i can replace your sorry ass in like a minute.

That's a funny joke, user. You playing games. Or interacting with people in any sort of normal capacity. Ho, ho. You kidder.

>projecting your thirst
Sure is salty in here

SUCK HIS DICK. It works on bears and most normies I can't imagine the dragon will be different

If you are the one making this thread, you're doing it solely to stroke your own ego because you've already decided nothing will work.
If you aren't, stop backseat DMing, this doesn't need some no-fun-allowed fuck saying no solution works for REASONS.

Reminder not to reply to blatant trolling.

I diplomance the undefeatable enemy instead. Don't have to defeat him if I can just convince him he wants me to have it.

Failing that, illlusion magic to make him think I already have it, then while he's distracted with that my teammates grabs the real one and we skedaddle.

>projecting
Let's just get straight to the bit where you tell us how your daddy never loved you and how you want to fuck your mommy.

No. Diplomance the gods. And because jackass user will claim the dragon has a higher diplomancy score. It's clear it doesn't.

Ez. Slap the GM.

I cast Summon Bigger Fish.

Plus, then you get to suck dragon cock. Probably not a common experience, and probably pretty amazing.

There is no blatant trolling in Ba Sing Se.

Itt homos furries and autistic underaged edgy random redditors.

Mods please do your fucking job and delete this quest filth.

>I cast Summon Bigger Fish.

>level 1
>diplomancing anything
No John, you are the morons.

You cant summon something higher level than you. So, you waste your move and then die.

Samefag

(inb4 mspainted screenshot implying it's not all him even though poster count says otherwise.)

I roll to trip him

You are level one so your diplomancy isnt high enough and you fail. The dragon can see through your illusions since they have true sight at will.

you'd be surprised what can be accomplished with unchecked flagrant munchkin cheese.

Also, we're in a system that goes to 100, so think carefully about your next assumptions.

You made him lift a foot. He tramples you to death.

>l-look ma i pointed it out!!!

Fine. Dragon wins because of speed and instant kills you. Apply this to all attempts because my cheese is maxed stats for a max level creature. Fuck you.

that would be a form of defeating him. Spoilsport stick-in-the-mud-also-up-his-butt fag might have been unreasonable, but you still gotta be more clever than that, user.

>maxed stats
>max level creature
This isn't your RP WoW server.

>waah im too stupid to figure out the solution so im going to call him names
Kys

Oh but youre making assumptions about shit so i get to as well :^)
Also
>WoW
Theres your problem this isnt v u stupid fuck

> (You)
>>l-look ma i pointed it out!!!
So you admit to your transgressions.

I snap those tiny stick-figure limbs then take to the sky. Those poorly attached wings will never let him catch up to me.

You are a fool and are desparate as fuck. Also the dragon's limbs are too well attached for your level 1 ass to do anything but die.

>you
I'm sorry, OP, we are different anons.
>assumptions
My assumption is there are no systems with "max stats" and "max level", since that shit belongs in your second-favourite vidya, not in Veeky Forums.

Moreover, I repeatedly perfect defence away all of the lizard's bullshit while grabbing the prize and going away.

Nope. You dont have enough AP to do that. You save against the fire breath for half damage, but you still take more damage than your max health and die.

The solution is really easy but you fucks are clearly too dumb to figure it out.

Yes, I do have enough AP for that, since I used the Force Dice and converted all my bennies into Sorcery Points, which are then turned into Speed Factor via Magical Accleration Feat.

Also, since it's a narrative rules-lite simulationist dungeon-raiding game, I choose to burn my character sheet mandala to declare that the dragon has a beatiful half-goddess musclegirl, who is preparing to win her senpai's heart on upcoming prom night. To that end, she needs whatever the dragon is guarding, since it was her who gave the treasure to the beast to safeguard.

im too noodly he cant bite me

>turn into earth elemental
>tunnel underground
>grab chest
>tunnel away

...Eh? A Bag of Holding can hold 500 lbs. of whatever so long as it fits within 64 cubic feet of space.

Dragons don't have AYE TEE FEELDOS.
It can't breach mine, so I'm free to fuck it up with starting gear and throw it around with Inertia. The change in damage between P and E scale should take care of things though.
And the dragon is definitely a P-scale entity, being only 15-18 feet tall.

BS m8, look at that wretched thing. I'd be surprised if it can even stand up. Its toes and legs are twigs. The same for its arms. Even carbon fiber splinters at such thin diameters. This dragon may be high leveled for his race, but his race is dismal.

And don't even get me started on the wings. Way too small for something of his mass, with little to no musculature to operate them, and what they do operate is a humerus every bit of like, 8 inches long, with everything past the elbow being largely non-powered. You can't get a proper flap out of that. If anything they'd operate more like fins.
And even if we were to suppose it could get off the ground, that has to be one fo the most un-aerodynamic builds I think I have ever seen. Even if it straightens its body out and has to hold itself planked out like that the entire trip (because the wings are really only attached at the shoulder, leaving everything else dangling unless tensed) then it still has that ridiculous square crocodile snout and gargantuan vestigial frills on the back of its head widening its profile and causing additional drag almost at the very nose of the profile. And that tail has to be one of the sorriest rudders I've ever seen. Almost looks like a boat oar.

No sir, I have little to fear from this excuse of a dragon, regardless of level.

*teleports behind you*
Nothing personnel kid
*teleports away*

Nope. Dragon still has a statistical advantage and is 100x stronger than whatever bullshit you do. You dont have any of those items either and im not going to bother reading the rest of your post because you already lost.

Fine noodle boy, he slurps you up then.

Dragon follows you and just kicks your ass with transmute earth to air.

>level 1
Your umbilical cord fails and you are shinji and cry to death.

Hes using a hologram to appear less menacing, retard.

Nah, I've still got multiple rounds of power, and just because it's AdEva doesn't mean one is playing Shinji.
Sorry. The Light of the Soul wins out here.
And yes, I'm only considering what a starting character is capable of doing. Sorry if you're incapable of following the rules of the game.

Same way as I've beaten every enemy before it.
Raw fucking skill.

I kill boars and collect bear asses in the forest until I reach level 101 and then I slay the dragon

I put 80 points in guns because GURPS is broken and then headshot him fromm 100yrds while at a full sprint.

streamable.com/1t7l6

I have no counter to this.

The dragon grinds as well and easily passed level 200 in the meantime.