>mfw when I have a dick way too small to destroy that ass

lost all my money in link and tenx

just shove an ark up there when shes not looking

She aint gonna know m8

yeah classic iron stomach gurnsey

Fuckin liberal cunts

Im sick of em

Fuck turnbull and his capital gains

Ill have to make some more of these once I get SP1 insalled again so I can get the new paint.net witht he fuckin adjustable brush shit

Dont reach for the stars

Reach for the mars

Like elon

Literally all crypto's promise is a product after 5 years, BZC is the only one of 20 coins that's actually finished.

neck yourself faggot, no one wants your pajeet shit

All arkies are fucking strayan cunts?

Yeah, fuckin good on ya

Fuckin shills are working around the clock here. We gotto counter their shit. This board is turning into the ganges

Have you seen their photoshop skills? Goddamn me

who the heck are you

Not all of em, just the smart fuckin ones, and by smart, I mean the ones that arent liberals or laborcucks or anything

Ahhh fuck the government and the dumbasses that elect em

Who am I?

Who the fuck am I?

Dunno

got something for ya

yeah, fucking embarrassment these faggots are with their stupidly named shitcoin

I like your memes. Im savin em. Got an ark party goin on in here.

Got another one

Arkies all let us rejoice,
For we are young and free;
We’ve golden blocks and chains for toil;
Our home is girt by sia;
Our land abounds in crypto's gifts
Of beauty rich and rare;
In history’s page, let every cunt
Advance Arkies Fair.
In joyful strains then let us sing,
Advance Arkies Fair.

okay carry on
but ill keep my eye on you

got something for ya

What the fuck did you just fucking say about ARK, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in advanced computer science and cryptography, and I’ve been involved in numerous underground cryptocurrency development teams. In fact, I have access to the private keys for the 300 largest wallets in the crypto-sphere. I've trained in economics under several nobel prize winning professors, and Mr Nakamoto personally came to me for advice on how to solve Bitcoin's scaling issues. You are nothing to me but just another bagholder. I will wipe your little shitcoin the fuck out with capital the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about ARK to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of whales across the crypto-sphere and your coin is being targeted right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call BTC. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can dump any coin, anytime, on over 700 exchanges, and that’s just with my own capital. Not only am I the largest wallet holder in ARK, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Satoshi Nakamoto's private wallet and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable coin off the face of the internet you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will baghold in it. Your coin is fucking dead, kiddo.

Not an Arkie, but the memes are good.
Linkies are still better though. No one can beat daddy Sergey.

link meme 101
>grab some stupid pic
>put sergeys russian canisterhead face on it
done how can these compete with something like this

Whens the next moon my men

BURN IN HELL

tfw you remember that thread from the misc.

I want to motorboat her ass cheeks

It would be like motorboating an elbow...lol

Am i the only one that wants tp sniff that sweaty bunghole?

bonnie was always the hottest whore

Does anyone have the Kim Possible teacher group sex gif?

any moar?

I found it, converted to a webm, but still can't post here because it was too long:

I think there is like one more. That particular one was extremely out of focus. It did my best to get the ass in focus with photoshop. Maybe it gives testament to it because it seems now to be posted more than the out of focus one.

np, I remember the OP's pic from a long time ago but did not know there were others

Just put 50% of my portfolio in ARK because I can see a pump is coming

that's one of my all-time fave webms.

you fags need to stop making shitty memes for ARK, seriously this thread is an embarrassment...if you made these shit memes dump your ark and kill yourself immediately

post please

says the guy posting shitty kim possible ARK memes , fuck off with that dumb shit