The owner of your local game store offers to let you move in...

>The owner of your local game store offers to let you move in. You'll be able to sleep in the store overnight and you'll be given access to the employee washroom. You'll also be given half a shelf in the refrigerator and a large cardboard box in the backroom for storage.

>No rent will be asked of you. All of this for a few trivial favours.

Fuck no

I mean if it's this or living on the streets then sure

>trivial

I'm not blowing you dude.

Look man do you want a place to sleep or not.

I can find a place to sleep that doesn't require payment in blowing dudes.

Yeah, that doesn't seem sketchy at all.

In this town? Not likely.
You'll be back. And when you do, the price just doubled to anal as well.
Deal with it

Don't look a gift-horse in the mouth.

I'm more worried about the gift horse looking into my mouth

> more than the gift horse ramming it's dick into your mouth?

It's a gift!

Terms and conditions before any contracts are signed. Everyone who makes a contract knows the devil's in the details and Satan wants to trick you SO BAD. come on we play nerd games with devils in, we know better than to just agree to a thing like that. If it is a good deal I take it.

They want me to dress like a gimp and scare away intruders don't they?

> contract is over 10 pages long
> assuming the fucking idiots who infest this board, 90% of whom can't even be asked to read the rules for their FAV games/systems, would actually read the whole thing
Hope they like the taste of FLGS chode

Bah, you bunch of homophobes. Sucking dick and taking it in the ass ain't no big deal.

I know this wouldn't be a problem for 99% of the people on this board, but I'd really like a place to take showers.

Just shower in the sink like the night people.

sinks are for pissing not for showering user

For some people on here it would sound like a paradise on Earth to be able to live for so cheap right next to the hobbies you adore and engulf yourself into.

For the rest of us "normies" who have regular 9-to-5 jobs and support ourselves and/or a family, it sounds like it would be Hell in spite of the free rent.

>get to suck horse dick and get a free room out of it

I'm in

I want /mlp/ to leave.

Considering how ridiculously sweet the locale is at my LGS, I'd do this. Assuming I got to use some storage space for a computer space and access to their wifi.
Hell, even if I couldn't the store has its own sofa area with a projector for streaming in-store matches or magic events that I could use after closing hours.

You wouldn't do it just for the novelty?

>not showering at the gym and pool
are you planning on spending ALL your saved funds on plastic tanks?

Protip for the homeless: Use your buskered money to get a membership to 24hr gym membership.
Provides showers, lockers, power outlets, and downtime activities.

If your personal effects all fit in a locker, the only things it won't provide are food and a bed.

Then those fuckers deserve what they get. Swhy I read EVERY WORD of a terms and conditions of I "gotta" agree to it.

Probably also why I play LE a lot

This makes me feel weird. Uncomfortable, alarmed, empathetic, and... Well, mildly aroused.

Free rent AND Free sex, count me in. Do I get to be an employee too?

It's not novel when you're doing it three times a week.

Hmm, I think I'll take it.

>No rent will be asked of you.

Alright, pull out your dick. I'm ready to suck it now.

Look man, I really don't have the highest self esteem... so I'll suck your cock and do what ever you want. I'll sign the contract and move in as soon as possible.