So WHY did they make Gorgutz the canonical winner of the Karauva conflict?

so WHY did they make Gorgutz the canonical winner of the Karauva conflict?

Other urls found in this thread:

dawnofwar.com/article/community-update-june-13-2017
dawnofwar.com/article/patch-notes-june-20-2017
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who should have won? The all the imperial commanders were jokes.

Stubbs of course. The only good one

BECAUSE GREEN IS BEST YA GIT

Did they? All we know is that Gorgutz left Kaurava

'CAUSE HE'S DA BIGGEST AND DA STRONGEST DERE IS!!!!!!!!!!!

CAUSE HE'Z DA BEST YA GIT

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

They didn't. They just said Gorgutz got some experience from it, because he lived in his bad ending and that's that. Stubbs won, fuck off you playing this piece of shit nerd. Go back to /v/

I wish posting on /v/ would autoban you from all other boards.

Damn, I forgot how fun some of the DC strongholds were. SS ones can't compare.

What about the strongholds in DoW II and III?

? They didn't have ones, the campaign works differently. That being said, I quite liked DoW2's campaign. Haven't played 3 and don't really intend to.

The DoW III campaign is so shit. Wait around gathering resources to build a mssive army with hardly any attacks happening, or where you don't get resource gain or base building, watch as the army you are given slowly dies off due to units being really fragile without upgrades. Levels are linear and boring, and the writing is so shit they messed up one of the iconic lines of 40k. 'Skulls for his throne!', literal quote from the game here, it's boring and annoying

Get a load a dis git.

Because shitlic decided to award winners and losers based on meme status. People sort of liked Gorgutz cause he had a personality, so of course he's back and of course he's the winner of Shitstorm.

Why did they make Gorgutz the main ork character of DoW 3? It should of been Kaptain Bluddflagg.

I mean plot is pretty much just one big treasure hunt.

Cucked game lmao. Shitty lore, wacky animations and quirky funni game xD

Don't get why Gorgutz just didn't bring his own Waaagh and took over Gitstompa's

>assmad astra militarum players

loving every laugh

When are we gonna finally start acknowledging this as the shitposting it is instead of pretending it is funny or that it ever was?

>astra militarum

Are you incapable of talking like a normal human being?

Because those gits failed to imitate the wings of the Living Saint.
Also he probably he wanted whatever was in Archeron for himself.

wat?

Should've been both, competing over who gets there first.

Bcause Gorgutz is best ya grot!

I doubt anyone of you care, but Annihilation and normal turrets are back.

dawnofwar.com/article/community-update-june-13-2017
dawnofwar.com/article/patch-notes-june-20-2017

A /v/ermin with his buzzwords.

>all these assblasted IG fags

Humanity Fuck Yeah, r-right guys?

Get this shitty meme out of my goddamn face.

The sisters were literally the best faction with DE as a close second.

That is the exact fucking gameplay of every DoW campaign. You always just make an army blob and sweep every campaign mission. You dumb fucks are so nostalgic for such a mediocre single play experience that you've totally forgotten what it actually was.

What I think he is pissed off is that the AI doesn't really attack you in DOW III. In earlier basebuilding Dawn of Wars you actually had enemies coming at you from the start with a lot of troops. I remember one mission in Winter Assault where you got almost endless stream of Orks coming at you and the only saving grace was that you get a Baneblade rolling in that mission.